[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resolution thread >Post your resolutions >pic is me gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Resolution thread
>Post your resolutions

>pic is me gonna start liftin to add some mass
>>
I think /fit/ thinks that resolutions are dumb.
>>
rid myself of oneitis.
500lbs squat
600lbs deadlift.
>>
>>35466757
It is dumb but whatever, it is in the spirit of today and it would be cool to see if they do it with before and afters...
>>
keep breaking PR's and stop smoking.
>>
>>35466759

>rid myself of oneitis.

I know that feel bro
>>
>>35467550
I also know that feel brehs.
>>
>>35467572

the feel will never get away btw
>>
>>35467572
>>35467550
>>35466759
Just did bro's
>>
>>35467582
it did for me, was then replaced with new oneitis, then after me and THAT oneitis broke up. I had twoitis.
>>
>>35467572
I still have that feel
>>
>Making resolutions.

I started getting nonfat in november and plan to continue, holy shit losing weight takes forever.
>>
>>35466743
You saying you don't lift OP?

If I didn't know better I would've guessed you had a few months under your belt making decent gains.
>>
Bench 1.5 BW.

Become fluent in Norwegian
>>
Smile more often
Care about my haircut and be /fa/
Be more polite
Get rid of my slight accent (pajeet so it's worse)
>>
>>35466743
wow you look good
>>
>>35469853
Stretching helps and improves muscle mass potential by expanding fasciae, eliminating unnecessary stress, and increasing circulation.

More muscle is more burned calories.
>>
>>35472067
No went friday will be going again tomo
>>35473085
not really man boobs/girl hips
>>
1/2/3/4 and 12% body fat

already hit two of the big 4, so pretty reasonable goal.
>>
>>35472099
from? Og hvorfor?
>>
>>35466743
I don't have any resolutions. I met my weight gain goal for New Year (59kg on 01/12/15 to 63kg on 31/12/15) and now I need to set some new ones. I'd like to be looking at 70kg in 6 months, but I'm about to start a new job, so my gains might take a hit. All the same, I'd like to aim for 70kg primarily in muscle mass by June.
>>
Do cardio, get leaner and work on chest and triceps (especially the long head)
>>
Make it through the year without offing myself
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.