[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never had a gymbro w-what's it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: fVtoeTQ__400x400.jpg (24 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
fVtoeTQ__400x400.jpg
24 KB, 360x360
>tfw never had a gymbro

w-what's it like?
>>
Its fun for like a week, then you start having conflicting schedules and shit.
>>
File: iktf01.png (22 KB, 217x200) Image search: [Google]
iktf01.png
22 KB, 217x200
>>35466649
donno
>>
>>35466661

yeah. sometimes u just wanna get your shit done without having to interact with people too

good for motivation though, when someone is yellin at you it gives u that extra strength
>>
File: 1449896285477.gif (912 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1449896285477.gif
912 KB, 250x208
>>35466649
my irl bro is my gymbro
>feels good
>>
>>35466649
it's great until you develop a crush on him and he starts dating a conniving bitch and you can't say anything because he knows you have a crush and might think you are jealous
>>
File: 1445128170829.png (356 KB, 502x476) Image search: [Google]
1445128170829.png
356 KB, 502x476
>>35466707
>>
>>35466707
I know that feel
>no homo
>>
>>35466702
>jontron
please kill yourself
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>>35466649
>tfw have taken 3 different friends to the gym in the last week or so to avoid being alone during holidays
>tfw they always want to go at weird times and can't do as much weight as me
>tfw I have to unload a ton of my weight so they can bench 25's
>tfw despite the fact that I'm physically stronger than them, they all have girlfriends and I don't
>tfw I realize that I'll probably never make it, especially since lifting has started to cause issues in my genitals
>tfw had to cancel my first ever date tonight
>>
I just recently got one like 3 months ago he's my buddy since 12 years ago who just started lifting. Taught him to squat bench and deadlift and everything's going well so far. The only downside is everyone at the gym probably thinks were legitimately retarded because of 12 years of inside jokes he sometimes says at full volume and I laugh at
>>
>>35467710
Where did the genital issues come from?
Why the cancel?
>>
>>35466661
yeah, or they just show up late when you're already several sets in. Or they debate your routine & end up smugly fucking off to do circuit machines, which defeats the whole purpose of being gym buddies if you're doing different workouts.

The only benefit is having a spot, and its a lot easier to just ask random people for a spot. If someone is a terrible spot just try to remember not to ask them again in the future. Had some guy row my 5-rep max on the 1st rep for no reason today.
>>
>>35466702
hey guis remember when jontron was funny and not a contrived pile of shit?
>>
>>35467748
My right nut throbs painfully a few hours a day, and now my urethra burns like all hell after I cum

I've had a fucking catscan and doctors checks out my genitals, and they don't fucking know what it is since I'm not sexually active

And the date cancelled because she's on her tri-annual period, apparently
>>
>>35467787
No
>>
>>35467801
Holy shit anon are you literally me? I got Epididymitis depite being a virgin at the time and it hurt like a motherfucker, I was scared I had a hernia so I stopped going to the gym till I shat myself with pain and had to call a waambulance. B-but hey at least another human being touched my genital voluntarily.

I figured out why I got it though, it only happens when I don't drink enough water or drink too much and don't piss. Generally if I don't piss for 4+ hours or keep the piss inside the pain comes back. Drink more water, shower often and it shouldn't come back. To get it fixed get treatment, it's the only solution.

>mfw captcha has photo that reads "Jewy dick"
>mfw no face
>>
File: 805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg (36 KB, 542x640) Image search: [Google]
805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg
36 KB, 542x640
>>35467710
>tfw you get the 11/10 hot teen brazilian pussy later this year
>>
>>35466649
you waste loads of time trying to synch your schedules only for them to cancel on you last minute.

an unreliable gymbro is the biggest gains goblin you'll ever encounter.
>>
>>35466649
it's nice for some exercises and for when you don't wanna go, you can't cause you would let your friend down. i like this a lot but my friend is also a lot less motivated than me.

doing it alone is much respected tho
>>
>>35468672
i wouldn't worry about that tho, it will give you an oppurtiny to rise (even further) above those 'friends'

trust me when you made some gains and you're engaging full warrior mode in life, you'll find all sorts of new friends that you now also can learn and benefit a lot from compared to those gain goblin friends

that is, if you also work on your social skills. gains make this process a lot easier.
>>
>>35466661
effing kek, /thread

Ripped Indianbro was guiding me along, he even watches anime. I recommend him shit and he always loves it, I'm his go-to guy for that. Real top bro, too bad our schedules never work.
>>
>>35468759
i guess you could always do diffent things and spot eachother when resting?
damn how hard was this to figure out... and im fucking stoned, about to hit some deadlifts tho
>>
>>35468804
That's actually what we did- our own stuff, then spotted when we weren't doing it. He was actually a top bro and just did what I wanted to do, if I had a preference that week. Our actual schedules outside the gym conflicted too, and I just sort of dropped off and stopped going. I was going as his free +1 too, seriously, I had it made. I'm picking up boxing tomorrow so I'll git fit that way AND learn how to fight, which is more than I can say for this entire board :)
>>
File: 1446420302296.jpg (81 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
1446420302296.jpg
81 KB, 526x701
>>35466679
it depends, me and my gym bro are really motivated and we support each other, it's really nice since we both keep the other motivated, so it works and it's fun.

[spoiler]that feel when you can't marry your gymbro[/spoiler]
>>
>>35467741
what
>>
>>35466649
Overrated
i signed to the gym along with 3 mates
only 2 of them still go sometimes and even then its quite rare
besides i prefer going alone
>>
>>35468095
Thanks Anon, here's to hoping that I'll be able to blow my load again someday without needing to put an ice-pack on my cock later
>>
>>35466649
I had one once.

>He was absolutely massive.
>Could max out every machine on every lift.
>Funny.
>Dumber than me so I didn't feel totally out classed.
>Nice.
>Good spot.
>Always there at the same time.

But then I left for a real gym with more than just a smith machine. Been solo ever since. To this day I don't understand why he worked out there. Dude was fucking strong!
>>
>>35466649
start sok but then you realize hes retarded and insists on doing retarded programs so then you fuck off back to your island
>>
>>35467787
was it before he became a youtuber?
>>
>>35466649
It's kind of like how girlfriends are only good for fucking.

Gymbros are only good for spotting.
>>
>>35466649
Coins and salty milk
>>
>>35466649
Good for spots and staying dedicated, sometimes schedules can fuck things up but overall they can be useful but not necessary
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.