[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a fatass who counted calories to the point that you can call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1451463045609.jpg (15 KB, 239x215) Image search: [Google]
1451463045609.jpg
15 KB, 239x215
Ask a fatass who counted calories to the point that you can call it an unhealthy obsession @ 2000 calories a day for 6 months and has not lost a single pound of weight.

Well guys Its genetics at least 80% I give up, I'm just going to be a fat fuck till I die of a heart attack at 28.

Well its been fun guys I give up.

To any fatsses here, just realize its mostly genetics,.
>>
Trips and dubs don't lie
>>
Bait but I'll bite anyway.

You weren't counting properly.
>>
>>35466619
Not bait

Willing to post my own pics.

Started in August so that's 5 months actually.

Counted correctly.

Cut out all sodas burgers pizza fries etc
>>
Post a typical daily diet
>>
>>35466630
What's your height/weight?
>>
why did u pick 2000?
>>
>>35466630

Well unless you're a special snowflake and not subject to the laws of thermodynamics, you really weren't.

>body weight (in lbs)x10 is calorie intake
>re-adjust every 2 weeks

It's that simple.
>>
>>35466600
did you exercise?
>>
>>35466600

Need your height and weight friendo
>>
>>35466646
320 @ 6'3

>>35466654

Online calc says I should eat 3400 - 500 to lose weight, I kind of refuse to believe 2900 is 2 pounds a week lost.
>>35466658
Actually genetics play a larger role, its not just a bunch of numbers tossed in the air

>>35466669
Average walking, I'm too heavy to properly run or jog. My knees will not tolerate anything too hard core

>>35466640
If its a poor diet, using these magic thermodynamic numbers I still should be losing weight because 2000 is 2000.
>>
>>35466600
>counting calories

What a shifty way to live. I just go off of of I'm Full or not. I lost 20 lbs
>>
Are you a 4ft female?
>>
>>35466684
I actually don't feel hungry on 2000. I feel fine.

So I'm not actually starving at all
>>
File: 1446067451211.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446067451211.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>35466682
Give us a typical day of your logs.
>>
>>35466682
Maybe it was to much of a drop in calories friend. You ever figured that? You know, your body isn't just going to give that fat up so easily. Expecially when your at a 1500 kcal deficit
>>
>fat
>blaming genetics

And you wonder why you failed.
>>
>>35466600
Post your diet bro.
>>
>>35466691
How long and hard do you walk? What else do you do during the day?
>>
>>35466682

>Average walking, I'm too heavy to properly run or jog. My knees will not tolerate anything too hard core

What is swimming
>>
>>35466694
17 eggs, a cheeseburger, crab cakes, garlic butter shrimp, a light salad, a few things of fresh fruit, 3 beers, a ham sandwich, and half a sub from Publix
>>
>My body can disobey the laws of thermodynamics

You're simply either fucking lying or you're doing something wrong
>>
>>35466600

did you try:

>only water
>only raw or plain steamed vegetables
>only lean proteins (egg whites, fish)
>fruit when feeling weak
+
>cardio
>going to bed on an empty stomach and sleeping 9 hours a day

because that works for everyone
>>
File: 1405579265706.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1405579265706.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>35466716
>>
>>35466600
>didn't exercise

There's part of your problem
>>
You have to work to lose weight. You gotta break those carbon bonds for that there energy. Then you got to breathe in a lot more oxygen than usual and drink a lot more water than usual to clean out the metabolic waste. If you dont breathe more and drink more that stuff just stays in your body.

This is why cardio is so great for losing fat, because your bpm is increased and you can exhale the fat.
>>
>>35466723
But I drink lots of water to flush out the toxins
>>
>>35466600
If the answer to the question is "Genetics" that probably means something medical is happening. Instead of shitposting on /fit/ (very few of us have the same problem you do, and you're really going to discourage people who are totally normal but are worried that they can't lose weight) you really should be talking to your doctor about this.

Possible medical explanations: Really slow metabolism (keep cutting calories - I hear 1600 is ideal for weight loss, and if your weight is stable at 2000 I see no reason not to), thyroid problems, diabeetus, some kind of hormone issue.

What does your diet look like? 2000 calories of pizza, cookies, and french onion soup is a lot less healthy than 5000 calories of nuts, veg, whole grains, and meat. Which you're probably not going to be able to eat, because that food is filling. I'm currently on a 3300 calorie diet composed of that stuff and I literally dread mealtimes because I'm never hungry.

How's your activity level? If you're sedentary you're probably not going to lose weight very quickly at all. At the very least, put your food somewhere inconvenient so you'll have to get up and do something to get it.

The final possible explanation is that your body requires about 2000 calories to maintain your weight. In which case, you're a dumbass and just thought that 2000 calories was the magic number for weight loss. Eat fewer calories and eat healthier foods and the pounds will drop - if 2000 is good enough for maintenance you're probably not that fat and you won't have to worry about skin and stuff.

Good luck friend! we're all gonna make it
>>
>>35466738
is this tru or just broscience? I thought excercise wasnt even that important when cutting, and the "cardio is actually bad" meme
>>
>>35466682
>Actually genetics play a larger role, its not just a bunch of numbers tossed in the air

Actually numbers play a larger role, its not just a bunch of "muh genetics" tossed in the air
>>
>>35466694
Typical college dorm diet which consisted of a rotation of the following items.

Nature Valley Oatmeal bars
Nature valley granola bars
Hard boiled eggs in my kettle
Cheerios with skim milk
Salad via lunch , has grilled chicken, no sauces added.
Whole Wheat bread sandwich with 3 slices of deli turkey.
6inch sub's from college food services ( Ham Turkey combos on Wheat bread )

College has breaded ( I know, its some carbs but its on meal plan and its out once a week ) chicken cutlet sandwiches. ( think burger size roughly )

Dannamon Strawberry banana yogurts @ 80 calories
Hummus w/ pretzels sabra to go cups @ 260 cals I think? ( good snack during breaks in classes)

Pisatchio nuts packs from vending machine as a snack these are around 300

An assortment of fruits that reflect what is on sale.

Mostly kiwi bannans, strawberries and raspberries.
>>
>>35466738

Kekd
>>
>>35466752
Broscience
>>
File: bulking.png (35 KB, 824x800) Image search: [Google]
bulking.png
35 KB, 824x800
>>35466716
I spent 5 minutes on this you nigger. fuck you.
>>
>>35466762
this is definitely over 2000 cals mate
>>
>>35466781
+1

m8 if you want to "count you calories like crazy" you need a kitchen scale, and non-processssed foods. An apple cannot lie about it's calorie content, a chocolate bar can.
>>
>>35466762
>Nature Valley Oatmeal bars
processed garbage
>Nature valley granola bars
processed garbage
>Hard boiled eggs in my kettle
no whole eggs for weight loss
>Cheerios with skim milk
cereals = garbage. milk is for kids
>Salad via lunch , has grilled chicken, no sauces added.
that works
>Whole Wheat bread sandwich with 3 slices of deli turkey.
deli meat is garbage. whole wheat bread is... ''ok'' I guess
>6inch sub's from college food services ( Ham Turkey combos on Wheat bread )
deli meat = garbage
>College has breaded ( I know, its some carbs but its on meal plan and its out once a week ) chicken cutlet sandwiches. ( think burger size roughly )
garbage
>Dannamon Strawberry banana yogurts @ 80 calories
yogurt is garbage
>Hummus w/ pretzels sabra to go cups @ 260 cals I think? ( good snack during breaks in classes)
garbage
>Pisatchio nuts packs from vending machine as a snack these are around 300
nuts = garbage for weight loss
>An assortment of fruits that reflect what is on sale.
>Mostly kiwi bannans, strawberries and raspberries.
good
>>
>>35466715
sorry, im kind of a retard. ive always wondered what do swimming classes even consist of, do you just go there and swim however the fuck you want? and what if im adult that doesnt even know how to swim
>>
>>35466691
Post food diary of typical day
>>
>>35466696
Then this means thermodynamics is a false idea. How can I run on no energy then?

>>35466697
Yep can't deny facts

>>35466712
Average day, between 1-2 hours walking at casual place to and from classes.

>>35466715
What is I'm a fat fuck and me walking in there is a laughing stock to the community. Besides no stamina can't do a lap

>>35466717
Just did

>>35466722
Can't afford special diets since I'm on a dorm meal plan and only buy cheap things I can squeeze 20 bucks out on.

>>35466727
So that just proves genetics are the cause. If I have to forceably exercise @ 2000 calories that means my body is basically shit ( implying it was ever good ) and I cannot properly use energy

>>35466753
Please explain how 2000 calories is not enough for my weight and height .

>>35466749
I have an overactive thyroid my doctor assumed is due to stress. I do not suspect this to impact any result however
>>
>>35466752
I think it's true to a certain extent. The harder you work using your fat stores for energy the faster they would burn more than you just dieting and sitting around
>>
>>35466717
I swear you fags throw around the word thermodynamics like you have any fucking clue what it means.
>>
>>35466808
you're fat as fuck, you cannot drown. Literally impossible. Swimming has lanes where you just swim up and down them. is fun.
>>
>>35466775
Look at all that protein though. Quality bulk.
>>
>>35466762
Fuck me son that's way over 2k

You done fucked up
>>
>>35466802
the FUCK you say about yogurt

that said greek yogurt >>>>>>> any other yogurt

whole grains is only whole grains if it says 100% whole grains. if it's not labeled 100% whole grain, it's usually white bread with an ounce of whole grain in it.
>>
>>35466752
>>35466766
>>35466769

It is not broscience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ialLlcdcw
>>
>>35466834
all dairies are garbage to me. I'm /nodairy/

whey and greek yogurt are acceptable I guess, considering they pack tons of protons
>>
>>35466781
Its called a rotation of what I eat typically throughout the week , can you not read ROTATION?

>>35466799
Again read above maybe I was not clear enough

>>35466802
Granted some of it is garbage I am limited to at most 20 a week on food from a supermarket and dorm life quality food is rather limiting therefore you need to work with what I got

>>35466817
This

>>35466827
Read above sorry wasn't clear enough, these are things ive been eating. I've turned down even candy from Halloween which was incredibly painful since my ra was giving em out
>>
>>35466813
You can make any excuses under the sun.

The fact remains, you cannot defy a law of a physics and you are not a special genetic snowflake that for some reason is immune to losing weight he only way possible.

If you really believe in you defy thermodynamics, just stop eating altogether, since your body can exert energy without using energy. Do this for 5 months a and come back

Genetics only go so far, but not like this. So again, either you're fucking lying or doing something wrong
>>
>>35466838

this has nothing to do with what u said lol
>>
>>35466817
>Energy must have a source to produce an action

Is this a difficult concept?
>>
>>35466855
So apparently using thermodynamics are you saying my body is using less than 2000 calories a day?

Not possible I'm not losing weight when I'm 320 @ 6'3 with 2000. I'm stumped and I've given up.
>>
>>35466823
im not fat like op though, but thats good to know thx
>>
>>35466817
>implying they use it incorrectly
>nigger detected
>>
>>35466813
>What is I'm a fat fuck and me walking in there is a laughing stock to the community. Besides no stamina can't do a lap

>Caring what other people think
Just quit now, you're never gonna make it. You need to stop worrying what others think of you

And that's why you build up your stamina little by little. You don't just walk in there and magically swim laps for days
>>
>>35466878
I'm a whale ( op here) I can't drown its not possible
>>
>>35466850
mate,if you're eating well below your tdee you'd be losing a lot of weight. you're not so you're not. Eat less.

This should've been obvious to you after 2 weeks. Why did you change nothing after 6 months? if you're eating "2000 calories" and not losing weight, eat "1500". This is your fault, you wasted 6 months eating shit and now trying to shift blame on others. Eat less. You idiot.
>>
>>35466871

I talked about fat loss and this is a video on how fat leaves your body?

Do u not read? Are you projecting some kind of thought you have? please share in more detail.
>>
>>35466600
where do u live ill send u money mate skype is mr.mr1999
>>
>>35466848
Thing about dairy is that milkfat is pretty good for you. Unless you're lactose intolerant it's an easy source of saturated fat and protein.

Downside is there's a lot of sugar in it :/ And most yogurt does absolutely nothing to prevent this, just tries desperately to take out the fat so middle aged women can finally eat all the garbage they want while feeling healthy. 0 carb yogurt where.

>>35466875
While this isn't actually a law of thermodynamics, it's similar enough to the perfect-engine law that I'll let it slide.
>>
>>35466888
I gave up, first I'm told its all diet, so I do that. Next its all excerise,

I think I'm going to be bold and simply claim genetics.
>>
>>35466876
You're fucking stupid.

You're body requires energy to function and to maintain its form, including maintenance of fat stores. If you eat less than your maintenance, your body is exerting more energy than it has been supplied, so it will source energy from the body, first being fat stores.

Make all the excuses you like. You are either lying or doing something wrong.
IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO USE MORE ENERGY THAN YOU HAVE SUPPLIED YOUR BODY AND NOT LOSE WEIGHT
>>
>>35466903
wait am i allowed to post this
>>
File: 1450636067075.jpg (9 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1450636067075.jpg
9 KB, 334x393
>>35466682
>Complains about not losing weight
> his only exercise was
>"average walking"
Mfw
>>
(anon who asked about swimming, not op)
right now the only thing keeping me from go to swimming classes is the fear of popping a boner randomly, any tips? being gay sux
>>
>>35466891
Maybe I am trying to shift the blame onto others. However people are telling me if I go under 2000 I'm basically killing myself at that point with malnutrition

>>35466903
Thanks but I'm not looking for donations. I cannot accept and have things given to me without working for it.

>>35466913
Actually it isn't, because I just proved something and if I had a scientist conduct the same study on me in an isolated room results would be similar. I've been so dedicated these past months because for the first time I noticed how disgusting i am. It really hurts seeing a fat blob wobble around at thebprime of my life its just a real shame I can't experience what others can
>>
I was 140kgs and stuck to ~2000. Some days like 2200-2300. And had KFC and McDonalds all the time. Down to 120kgs now and I am starting again. You are counting wrong if you aren't losing. Maybe go for a run as well.
>>
>>35466932
embrace it. wear the tightest speedo you can find. lock eyes with every man then give them "the look" as you jester towards your dick.
>>
Gee Anonymous, and I lost about 40 pounds by counting my calories and only eating about 2100 a day for four months and I was eating straight garbage for the most part.

Did you remember to exercise everyday?
>>
>>35466904

I'd rather get my fats from avocados, coconuts and fatty fish, thank you very much
>>
>>35466906
Think of it this way.

All you are doing is trying to lose weight. You dont' have a real goal. What are you going to do when you're 170 pounds or whatever your goal is? List that out.

If you're going to do stuff like "relax my food standards and have a little cake sometimes" or "shitpost on /fit/", you're thinking like a fatty. Don't do that. You can still do that if you're fit, but that isn't a goal.

Your goals should be things like "I want to take a hike on my favorite trail" or "I want to run an 8 minute mile." That's the kind of person you want to be, right?

If that's not the kind of person you want to be, you're going to have to find out what kind of person you want to be and take steps to change. It will happen, guaranteed.
>>
>>35466942
> if I had a scientist conduct the same study on me in an isolated room results would be similar.

I really hope I'm being trolled. You actually believe that your are an anomaly within the universe and your body can actually create energy from nothing?
Law of conservation of mass you fuck face.

Seriously just kill yourself, you are a waste of space, a burden on everyone you love and meet, nobody will find you physically attractive and you will live a life of excuses and blame shifting
>>
>>35466942
>offers shekels
>"no thanks, gotta work for it"
>blames genetics, lies
right on bruther
>>
File: 1442363318799.jpg (39 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
1442363318799.jpg
39 KB, 248x249
>>35466609
>>35466600

Must be true
>>
>>35466942
What do you drink? That could be an issue aswell. I used to be fat as fuck m8. Just eat less. WHen you're that overweight you can really eat very little and be fine. When I started off I was losing about 5 lbs a week eating 500 cals. I did not feel hungry, lifts were going up, it was fine. people who give the advice to not eat too little are skinnyfat faggots who have never been in a gym.
>>
>>35466965
That's not saturated fat, that's unsaturated fat. Still good for you, but totally different.

Saturated fat is stuff found in red and white meats. It's also found in milk. In general I'm pretty sure you don't need it, but not everyone eats a meaty dinner every night and milk, yogurt, and whey are quick.
>>
>>35466942
> if I go under 2000 I'm basically killing myself at that point with malnutrition

You actually don't understand anything about calories and nutrition do you?
>>
>>35466931
So what happened to "its mostly diet "

Even with 2000 intake I should be dropping like a fly.

What I want to ask you fit today...

What the fuck should I change? Apparently 2000 is my TTDE.

Some of you may ask why didn't I try to make adjustments I figured I was holding water weight in.

Should I ...

A drop down to 1500 calories and probably be put in a hospital for malnutrition

B give up and just accept my fate.

I really want to make this work guys I'm out of ideas. I even managed to quit alcohol just to reduce calorie intake .

When I saw my progress new year I've said fuck it and downed 2 1.5L vodka bottlrs already.

I think I'm going to keep getting drunk till school starts again.
>>
>>35466752

>cardio is actually bad meme

That doesn't even make sense. In what world is it bad? Not as good as lifting? yes. But bad? absolutely not.
>>
>>35466906
If you actually gave up you wouldn't be on here asking why nothing is working. You'd be eating whatever you wanted and would probably gain weight

Diet is the main battle and you're losing it right now. You need to start counting calories to the T, not guessing what you think it is. And how the fuck did you think you could get away without exercising is beyond me. Why would not do something to lose even more calories if you're trying to lose weight
>>
>>35466995
>A drop down to 1500 calories and probably be put in a hospital for malnutrition

Hahahahahahahaha, you actually believe that you would be near death on 1500?
>>
>>35466963
Yeah well you got lucky with genetics.

>>35466966
Goal standards are to actually not die from a heart attack, a flight of stars, and not look like a fucking gremlin.

>>35466977
I honestly do, want me to post a time stamp?

>>35466989
Water and tea with stevia

>>35466994
Please direct me to an scholarly article claiming a male should consume 1500 a day @ 320 pounds 6'3
>>
>>35466989

>500calories

that sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>35466775
I just found my new bulking diet!
>>
>>35466932
bi anon, well-endowed. it's only visible if you get out of the water, as long as you're not wearing a restrictive speedo (I always went with trunks and the mesh kept the dinglydangly under wraps). It was way easier to not stare than I thought it was going to be.

However I did jerk off like a maniac every time when I got home so there's that.

...I should go back to the pool, swimming is rly fun
>>
>>35467024
It really wasn't. There was no hunger or anything, was completely fine. Nowadays I could never do it, but when I was pushing 300lbs, no problem. Many fatties have done the same.
>>
>>35466600
have you tried exercising.

If you're metabolism is shit you won't burn shit. Gain muscle by eating more, muscle means more metabolism, it will allow you to eat more and make you lean. I'm a woman and I eat 2900 calories to MAINTAIN my body, I used to be fat and I had the same idea as you.

It's just really just not being lazy wank stain and gaining muscle.
>>
File: sats.jpg (155 KB, 705x460) Image search: [Google]
sats.jpg
155 KB, 705x460
>>35466993

hmm thx I guess, I thought fish and avocado were all saturated fat
>>
>>35467008
2000 calories, are you stating I should eat 1500 and do swimming like the other dude suggested? Thats asking me to pass out and end up in a hospital

>>35467011
Well considering I felt like absolute shit for 2 weeks on 2000 to the point I sometimes would feel super fucking dizzy and had to eat 2-3 pears just to not see black dots in my vision. So yes.
>>
>>35467023
>I honestly do, want me to post a time stamp?

No, I want you to go visit a physicist, a dietician, a doctor, a nutritionist, a sports scientist and an engineer, and tell them all that your body can make energy from nothing and you are an anomaly which proves everything they are doing is completely wrong. Then come back and tell me how long they laughed for.
>>
>>35466995

>"I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas"
>>
>>35466932
Anon who suggested swimming here, no tips for boners, but like the other anon said just embrace it. Pop a tent and do a backstroke towards the guy with your body is underwater. That way he'll see a dick shaped find swimming at him and he'll know what's up
>>
>>35467048

Sure hang on let me give them this empty wallet to work with.

Oy goyim no sheckels no halp
>>
>>35466999
thats why i said meme, i dont believe its bad
>>
>>35467023
>Please direct me to an scholarly article claiming a male should consume 1500 a day @ 320 pounds 6'3

Please direct me to a scholarly article which says you will be hospitalised for "malnutrition". I never once said you should eat at 1500, I'm just saying you're completely delusional if you thinking eating 1500 calories of quality food will put you in hospital. I'm surprised you're not in a hospital right now for your weight.

160lbs of you is fucking fat, in reality you only need to nourish 160lbs
>>
>>35466682
What are your macro %?'s This sounds like bait.
>>
>>35467040
Is it really a smart idea to lower my intake to 1500 and do swimming / walk a shit ton? I feel that's asking for trouble.
>>
>>35467072
If you have enough money to blow on food to be 320lbs, you have enough money to see a doctor.
>>
you could survive for 6 months eating 0 calories you dumb whale. fat is an energy storage mechanism that works
>>
>>35467044
>Well considering I felt like absolute shit for 2 weeks on 2000 to the point I sometimes would feel super fucking dizzy and had to eat 2-3 pears just to not see black dots in my vision. So yes.

Okay. Enjoy dying at 35. I really don't care.
>>
>>35467088
Don't have every value since I don't have my tablet on my and I'm on vacation in shit-ago

>>35467086
So I should exercise with 1500 calories a day and expect to not pass out, you willing to sign a binding contract that states if I end up in a hospital you will pay my medical bills?
>>
>>35467044
I'm the other dude that suggested swimming and yes. I'm saying you should make sure you're counting them correctly by not guessing or rounding a serving size down and to throw in some cardio to help burn extra calories. I only suggested swimming because it's easier on your joints that running or walking at your weight
>>
>>35466600
it's possible, just eat less tubby, why is that so hard for you planets to understand
>>
>>35467107
Yeah no doesn't work like that been fat since I was like fucking 12.

>>35467115
You willing to pay for any medical expenses if something goes bad by doing that? I'm willing to take a loan out on a fucking lawyer to make that contract with your

>>35467116
Won't be 35 cause I'm offing myself @ 24 if I don't lose the weight by then

Only thing keeping me going Is my family would break completely if I did it

>>35467130
Can't tell if bait or retarded, probably both
>>
>>35467092

why would it be a bad idea?
>>
>>35467117
not that guy, m8, but if you end up in the hospital, it will be because you are a fucking fatass
>>
>>35467135
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

>fasted for 1 year
>is completely fine

grow a pair fatty.
>>
>>35467127
Fair point on the joint part. Now to add to this, lets say I started doing laps, I'm a fat fuck so expect like doggy / frog laps.

What should my caloric intake be then with that

Like I said I'm literally willing to do anything at this point because apparently 2000 calories is my TTDW
>>
>>35467117
>So I should exercise with 1500 calories a day and expect to not pass out, you willing to sign a binding contract that states if I end up in a hospital you will pay my medical bills?

>Pass out
>Is exactly the same thing a chronic malnutrition

The only reason you're passing out is simply because your body and its arteries stretched well beyond its capabilies trying to pump blood with a cholesterol filled heart working overtime. Not fucking malnutrition you fucking idiot.

Seriously, enjoy having your mother pick out your coffin in a few years.
>>
>>35467149

learn to count properly. and learn how to swim. I could do freestyle easily at 140kgs. So fuck off with making excuses for not being able.
>>
This thread is another reason why I hate fat people
>>
>>35467092
You still haven't posted any of your food logs after multiple requests. Which leads me to believe you are either a troll or not actually counting like you say you are. How hard is my fitness pal?
>>
>>35467140
I at one point had a moment when I was eating 2000 a day that i got to my room sat down, got so fucking dizzy and started seeing black dots all over my vision

>>35467142
Yeah thanks to the luck of the draw,

>>35467144
So he ate nothing no vitamins nothing.

ABC, great source. Did you hear genetics play a role? Got it from the same website
>>
>>35466995
Alright write me what you eat daily basis and the whole "i cant run cause my knees hurt" drop that bullshit, obviously its gona hurt if you're fat af.
>>
>>35467135
u have no self discipline, u dont exercise, u claim u count calories but ur delusional, why are u crying that u can't change when you're not making any valid attempts at actually trying? go for a jog and stop shoving food in ur gullet every 30 seconds, IT IS NOT THAT HARD YOU BRAINDEAD PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>35467135
>You willing to pay for any medical expenses if something goes bad by doing that? I'm willing to take a loan out on a fucking lawyer to make that contract with your

LMFAO you're pathetic. bro, you ate your way into this mess. stop pushing the responsibility for own failures on others
>>
>>35467135
>Yeah no doesn't work like that been fat since I was like fucking 12

Then stop fucking eating you fucking delusional fuck. The human body is an amazing thing.

I'm 6'1" a suffered with anorexia from 14-18, I was hovering around 100lbs for most of that time. I would eat nothing for days at a time, and probably was consuming less than 1500 a week. For 4 years until I actually became seriously ill.

If you genuinely believe you will fall ill from reducing your calorie intake to 1500, you need to reevaluate your entire life.
>>
>>35467167
>I at one point had a moment when I was eating 2000 a day that i got to my room sat down, got so fucking dizzy and started seeing black dots all over my vision

and one time i was eating 3k calories and i randomly fainted, so fucking what fatboy? you're a fucking landbeast i'm surprised you can make it through the day without feeling dizzy
>>
>>35467163

we aren't all like this. I am one that actually is counting properly and I don't make up excuses for when I fall off the wagon and binge for a bit. I just get back up on the horse and start again.

>>35467167

Drink more water. If water doesn't fix the black dots and you are seriously hitting 2000cal(which is unlikely because you haven't been able to provide one of your 2000cal days), then you have other underlying medical issues that you need to see a doctor for.
>>
>>35467149
It's should be the same. The point of exercise is to burn even more calories. If you're trying to lose weight, you aren't gonna get far if you eat an extra 500 calories because you know you're gonna burn 500 calories while exercising, that defeats the purpose
>>
>>35467153
My mom is dead.

So that's no biggie.

Doctor said my cholesterol Is surprisingly very good.

In had 261 testosterone which is the only thing that bugged him in blood work

>>35467163
Good I hate people who win a genetic lottery and suddenly think that genetics play no role at all when they are blessed

>>35467162
I know how to swim dumb shit

>>35467166
Want a time stamp? I'm at a hotel in Chicago and my tablet is where i keep my meal logd
>>
>>35467167
http://pmj.bmj.com/content/49/569/203.abstract

get fucked.
>>
>>35467092
You're thinking that calories are evil, and that's not true. I have to actually consume calories to stay lean and maintain my lean mass.

Lowering your calories when you're not obese and just skinny fat is the least thing you want to do. (I haven't seen your body so I'll just guess that you're skinny fat). If you lower your calories when you're skinny fat..., like what are you going to lose? the stubborn fat will remain and you will only lose your valuable muscle mass that is essential for metabolism functions.

You need to focus on rehabilitating your metabolism by actually eating. Read up on macros (protein, carbs, and fats) and once you did that research eat more than what you're eating. As long as you're meals are on point and you are weight lifting for muscle mass (Calories=more muscle=faster metabolism=Body allows more calories and repeat.)

Cardio is good for getting lean but weight lifting is more effective since muscle will eat away your fat 24/7.
>>
>>35467196
>320 lbs
>Cholesterol is good

Between this and believing your body disobeys the laws of physics. I know you're a liar
>>
>>35467196

>I'ma fat fuck so expect like doggy/frog laps

Doggy is for animals. And frog laps are called breath-stroke. And if they are your go to, you definitely don't know how to swim.
>>
File: progress.png (1007 KB, 1224x562) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
1007 KB, 1224x562
>>35466876
Nigger. Just. Fucking. Run.

This is not a secret. I was 330 fat as fuck at one point. I dropped 120 by changing diet (portion and selection) and doing cardio. I couldn't run at first either. I found an elliptical/stepper machine that I made friends with. Some days the thing would tell me that I was burning upwards of 1200 cal. Then I went and lifted for an hour or two after that.

It's possible. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>35467171
Never said my knees hurt I said my knees will not be able to handle it.

Learn to read

>>35467172
K leave

>>35467178
So why suggest the impossible when you cannot back your claims with confidence ? You post fucking fake shit and think you are a genious because you browse fit

>>35467188
1500 @ my weight and height is the issue. The same argument using your logic is a person who is 4'5 and is 75 calories is how much my height and weight should consume

>>35467189
K leave I'm here for advice not retards

>>35467191
Yeah come back in a year when you fail and realize its all genetics

>>35467195
Burn more calories , so eating 2000 and swimming an hour is the same as eating 1500.

Also I'm going to pass outnij a few, I'm fucking waste
>>
>>35467232
Just shut up and kill yourself
>>
>>35467232

well I have actually lost weight, so no, it isn't all genetics. You are definitely a troll at this point or actually retarded.
>>
>>35467239

dont worry, this sorry excuse for a human will be dead within the decade im sure
>>
>>35467227
Congrats mate and good job on not having a whole lot of loose skin like a lot of fat people do when they lose weight
>>
>>35467167
>Yeah thanks to the luck of the draw,
yeah
the luck of the draw that you are an inferior individual
>>
>>35467232
Kk now you're just acting like a smartass either b8 or a fatass in denial of his poor work to change. Have fun staying fat this year.
>>
LMAO @ this shit genetics faggot. enjoy never being able to lose a single pound because of your weak ass DNA
>>
>>35467232
I'm only going to post this once, please anon just read it and apply it.
All you need to do, is eat less, and exercise. Just drink water. You can stick to your 2000 Calories IF it's actually 2000, and it's not false reporting on your end. Exercise.
>m-muh knees
Swim. Who cares what other people think, every time I see a fatty at the gym, I feel proud of them for wanting to make a difference. Anyone that thinks otherwise a faggot.
If you can't run/swim, then fucking do jumping jacks, sit-ups, something, whatever the fuck it is to burn calories. Just do it. You'll progress.
And while eating like shit, as long as it's within the calorie limit, is fine, you should try to eat as healthy as you can as soon as you can.
>>
>>35467197
Thank you! Quick question how is his body supplying glucose etc if he isn't eating anything? Is he magically "generating" from air nutrients his body needs?

>>35467208
Body Is a whale and germlin combined, macros are hard to hit when you have to use most of your diet via meal plans by the school.

>>35467214
Do I need to come here Monday and ask doctor to fax me a copy of my blood work?

>>35467218
No stamina for other ones. One lap of something crazy and I'm done for 5-10 mins

>>35467227
No stamina and knees will not allow it
>>
>im here for advice
>ignores every single piece of advice offered
>>
>>35467248
Thanks amigo. Liftin is key and I have always loved doing that.
>>
>>35467227
>cardio before lifting instead of after
never gonna make it
>>
File: mindfuckers.jpg (117 KB, 774x809) Image search: [Google]
mindfuckers.jpg
117 KB, 774x809
>>35467276
As many have already pointed out and I can attest to, stamina comes. This is why I didn't run at first either and found a machine. I was heavy and it would have been rough on the joints.

Your problem is mental
>>
>>35467276

pace yourself with the swimming. You don't need to swim a sub 30 50metres. A steady, slow pace freestyle is much easier than breaststroke.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 614x1024
Why is everyone geting caught on to all this b8.

If real:
-Op must reply to this with a timestamed pic lf his body
-Op must also send an email to some physicist bc he is proof that energy comes from nothing and his body is some sort of perpetual energy machine.

Its all b8 tho so yeah, op is fag.

Its prolly just some avg fit user fucking with ya
>>
>>35467239
3 more years unless I magically get a miracle to happen

>>35467244
Before and after pics with time stamp please. Also please tell me if how my calorie intake differed from yours. I should be dropping like a fat kid dropping from heart attacks

>>35467247
Yep no need to worry here.

>>35467248
I think I rather off myself If I have to look like a gremlin who got shriveled up. Ibdont think that's the same guy

>>35467258
Sadly, I got the fat holding lowncslorie burning genrivd

>>35467259
Thanks fsggot I hope you continue being a fat fuck who browses fit and think so they no now everything

>>35467271
I'm going to give swimming a try, I'll report back in February 18th exactly at 6pm est

One last post and I'm done I jus puked my fucking brsind out. Too much

Also Chicago is nice I'm surprised I didn't visit earlier for shits and giggles when its a 2 hour drive and great place to secretly get wasted

>>35467305
Notion taken also I making a calsndt post for this on February 18th to remind me at 5 to post cause there is Jo way I will remember this by morning

>>35467324

Okay hang on
>>
>>35466848
#demons#afaffa
>>
>>35467276
>Thank you! Quick question how is his body supplying glucose etc if he isn't eating anything? Is he magically "generating" from air nutrients his body needs?

wait...do you really think people cannot fast? You're a fucking stupid nigger.
>>
File: IMAG0060.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0060.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
>>35467324
Just for you
>>
>>35466848
bird#demons
>>
File: bait.jpg (92 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
92 KB, 1024x768
>>35467331
>Okay hang on
inb4 googled picture
>>
>>35467343

it's b8 but if real he obviously literally doesn't understand what fat is
>>
File: hi bab.jpg (63 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
hi bab.jpg
63 KB, 1024x682
ad
>>
>>35466658
>5800
That...that doesn't sound right...
>>
>>35467348

Where's that timestamp bruh?
>>
>>35467366

>580lbs

Pics pls. Wanna see a literal planet.
>>
>>35467371
Where would you like me to find a fucking pen at 12 in the morning? Fucking use m toothpaste as a fucking pencil?
>>
>>35467348
No timestap=b8

Ok op time to go, everyone spam the thread so it dies

You really got a lot of people to bite with this one, i hope it turns into copypasta
>>
>>35467276
I want your exact digits of your weight and height but if you're uncertain than it is crucial to get that figured out for yourself, you have to know exactly where you're body is at if you want to improve on it.

Either if you're obese or not you should be following your macros and eating very clean diet followed by what ever cardio you want to do and weight lifting.

Clean food is not expensive, go to the nearest grocery store and go look at the prices on bulk foods such as lentils, oats, beans, rice etc. You also don't have to eat meat all the time to get proteins too since plants and other foods have proteins.
>>
>>35467382

give up baitmaster
>>
>>35467382

You're supposed to be in a hotel in Chicago, nigger. I have never been in a hotel in all my life that did not provide a pen and paper in the room with the hotel's fucking logo at the top
>>
File: 8 - w3uEjZH.jpg (103 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
8 - w3uEjZH.jpg
103 KB, 960x1280
>>35466775
17 hard boiled eggs
>>
>>35467387
Yeah I'm Ina. Fucking hotel, I just took a fucking picture and its still not good enough for you, just leave

Wher EOD I fucking find a own at 12:30 midnight
>>
>>35467044
Jfc
> "2-3 pears just to not see black dots in my vision"
Literally kek'd. Stop playing yourself and being a fucking drama queen. You're subconsciously making excuses as to why you can't eat less.
>>
>>35467394
do us a peace sign with your hand maybe?
>>
>>35466600
Dead at 28? Nigger im 5'9 300 at 28 and i dont even have the beetus.

>inb4 dies in sleep tonight
>>
>>35467348
>>35467394
grab that paper cup and place the coffee bean packets in it and take a picture of that
>>
I'm done here, seriously I come asking for tips I literally eat basically nothing to the point my roommates would ask if I'm okay cause I'll not eating all for fucking nothing

thanks fitnyou guys really are goof at losing weight.t half of you probably are just keyboard heroes saying you lost weight but didn't.

Thanks to those who gave me actual advice .

>>35467407
K 2 zec
>>
>>35467409
w-why are you here anon
>>
>>35467392
Even Gaston would be shocked.
>>
>>35467117
The world don't owe you nothing man
>>
>>35467331
It's me fucker. Look at the tattoo
>>
File: IMAG0061.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0061.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
>>35467407
>>
>>35467430
Pen in butt?
>>
>>35466600
Ok. Have fun giving up. Those of us who still care about our lives will remember you fondly.
>>
>>35466600
you either
>miscalculated caloric expenditure
OR
>miscalculated caloric intake.

given that you are here for NYR, i am going to guess your story is bullshit, and you didn't even do what you claim to have done.

no sympathy, from someone who is down to 17% bodyfat from being type II obese (A literal BMI of 35)
>>
>>35467394
>>35467394
Kk captain b8, theres plenty of ways go timestamp,
Either put a shirt under your armit
Or write a date and time on your hand

Also write "only person to ever exist that defies thermodynamics"
>>
>>35467438
Just did a peace sign for someone, k

>>35467436
Find it hard I'm moscalculatig when I'm reading labels pin point.

>>35467435
Thanks I'll try
>>
>>35467430
big boy
>>
o god its not bait, there really is someone this retarded
>>
>>35467430
It's 4chan, if you react to their trollings you will be trolled period

Thanks for the peace sign, I kinda knew that you're not a troll though. I hope that some of the things that I have mentioned earlier helped you in any way. If you have more questions I'll be here for a lil bit
>>
>>35467443
>find it hard to believe I'm miscalculating
harder to believe than you defying thermodynamics?

...really?

re-read that picture i posted, fuckface
>>
>>35467457
>trollings
trollerings*
>>
>guys I counted calories and am not losing it must be genetics
>I'm only eating 2000 cals a day!
Okay so first off, you were eating way more than 2000 a day you fucking lying fat fuck.
Second off, WAHHHHHHHH "MUH GENETICS" you're fat because you eat too fucking much you piece of shit. Metabolism efficiencies only ever vary by a hundred calories or so and a thyroid is accountable for only 5 lbs of weight. Stop making excuses you pathetic piece of shit garbage. Your excuse and outright fucking lie that you can't lose weight, is an insult to 3rd world countries who don't have enough food to even gain.
>>
>>35467457

its not his reaction that elicits trolling, its his stubborn retardation. he's spouting tons of bs and trying to defend the indefensible. i gave him 2 decent replies before i gave up and started on him
>>
>>35467467
trollerizings**
>>
>>35466762
>Nature Valley Oatmeal bars
>Nature valley granola bars
>Hard boiled eggs in my kettle
>Cheerios with skim milk
>Salad via lunch , has grilled chicken, no sauces added.
>Whole Wheat bread sandwich with 3 slices of deli turkey.
>6inch sub's from college food services ( Ham Turkey combos on Wheat bread )
>College has breaded ( I know, its some carbs but its on meal plan and its out once a week ) chicken cutlet sandwiches. ( think burger size roughly )
>Dannamon Strawberry banana yogurts @ 80 calories
>Hummus w/ pretzels sabra to go cups @ 260 cals I think? ( good snack during breaks in classes)
>Pisatchio nuts packs from vending machine as a snack these are around 300
>An assortment of fruits that reflect what is on sale.
>Mostly kiwi bannans, strawberries and raspberries.

>no counts of how many or sizes, no calories noted down
reeee amirite
>>
>>35467446
You mispelt fatass waljiing lard

>>35467457
Yeah I got two questions

What the fuck am I doing wrong. I'm 99999% sure I'm counting correctly, let's use that as a basis, how much do you want me to eat

Next if I were to say swim laps how manyblaps should I do

Next if I were to say add cardio via walking threadmills @ 4mph, how long should I walk daily for.
>>
>>35466977
>>35466913
>>35466855
I always hate how you fucking dummies with a college high school education think that someone not losing weight at x amount of calories requires a violation of the laws of thermodynamics. Here's an idea: maybe the amount of calories their body uses in a resting state is abnormally low. Maybe they are able to digest food more efficiently and entirely (you don't actually think that we digest 100% of the calories we consume, do you?). Maybe they generate less heat. Does thermodynamics allow for any of those things? Do you have any original ideas or do you just like to parrot what you hear on this board like some sort of trilobite?
>>
>>35467483
L3ave troll

>>35467490

I'm sorry retard can't read I use my tablet to log shit and I'm at a hotel.

So please consider going to fucking English 101 to learn to teadm

I'm drunkbi csntbtype

>>35467487
Okay I'm going to try to comprehend something then, please answer the questions I sent to cheekie as well. I will 'attempt' to understand your thinking
>>
>>35467488
Trollerizationings***
>>
>>35467502
Back to reddit tumblrcunt
>>
>>35467494
You are, potentially a secret eater. Where you stuff your face, usually snacking, without even acknowledging it.
>>
>>35467494
walking is a shit do aerobics instead.
>>
>>35467509
oh right, getting drunk will solve everything
keep being a piece of shit to people that are just trying to help
>>
>>35467520
Leave, if I wasn't being honest I don't think I'd be reaching out again and posting bodynpictures
>>
Ok listen in you fat cunt. 1. Eat less but eat slightly more fruit. Youre feeling dizzy from low blood sugar and shit. 2. Stop blaming your genetics, i bet you "reward" yourself with fucking shit loads of sweets on the downlow but wont say it because you think that we dont know. 3. If everything is too hard simply do this: sit down on the floor, stand up, repeat as quick as you can as much as you can for 5 sets 3 times a day, if you cant do that because muh knees, use some sort of assistance. Stop being a whiny fuck on a tibetan moustache growing forum and fucking do something. Youre only here to try and reconcile your failure.
>>
>>35467502
>metabolic adaptation accounts for a supposed daily caloric deficit of 1400

nope.
>>
>>35466716
>>35466775
fucking hell thats alot of genetics,
>>
>>35467525
I'm fat ad fuck and have no stiamina

Everyone here apparently has a PHD in fucking fitness or something based on thebresposes but no one has actually answered my wurstion
>>
>>35467529
It's an actual thing. I'm just trying to eliminate potential sources of errors.
>>
OP is perfect example of someone who will never make it
>makes excuses
>defensive
>incapable of self criticism or reflection
>blames others

Stay fat forever friendo.
>>
>>35466995
actually count calories and actually workout its pretty simple
>>
Stephen Lang here I'm OP's trainer. He's been logged at an accurate 2,000 cals. He weighs his Nature Valley bars before every meal and is participating in a rigorous walk between campus exercise routine. - Stephen Lang
>>
>>35467502
>Well understood theories of weight loss that are well known facts by every single professional can just be thrown out the window by some guy who is a liar
This fucking retard has actually said in this thread that he is a physics anomaly and disobey the laws.

A 6'3" man weighing 320lbs does not have a maintenance of 2000 calories. If he does, his body is the single most efficient and low energy required body in the history of human biology.
>>
>>35467509
>didn't log his alcohol intake
alcohol is calories too, fatfuck.

who knows what else has calories that you consumed, and didn't "log" down.

confirmed for never making it/10

>tfw i cured my obesity, and look like i lift
feels good, mang
>>
>>35467534

K, I can limit calories more and increase spending towards fruit.

That is possible

I don't "reward" myself,

Low sugar isnehat ibsudpectrd but that's cause I don't eat as much of it as I used to
>>
>>35467541
>i can't google "indoor aerobic exercises"
wow,
what a fatass.

here is my cardio routine
punch/kick/knee/elbow drills
mountain climbers
burpees
jumping lunges
ATG squat hops
high knees
jumping jacks
clapping push ups
butt kickers
reverse crunches
bicycle crunches
speed skaters
one-legged glute bridges
lying flutter kicks
knee pull-in
plank leg raises
kneeling leg lift circles/donkey kicks/bent knee thigh lift
froggers
walk downs
bear walks
lizard walk
ostrich walk
wall sit

idk how many of those your obese body can actually preform, which is why i didn't really list it before.
>>
>>35466775
>the cheeseburger wasn't even added
kek
>>
>>35467554
>a shot of 35% booze is 86 calories
Goodness gracious, no wonder I had issues keeping the fat off during my heavy drinking days.
>>
>>35467554
Do you not fucking read? I quit alcohol the whole semester just for this suit,
I'm done guys. You guys can't read anything and just add into the convonwhen old info is posted.

Yet none of you have answrte d my question 20 posts up.

I'm waiting
>>
>>35467548
kek'd so fucking hard mang. Or should say Lang?
>>
File: david mitchell kek.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
david mitchell kek.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>35466775
>OP doesn't even notice he was miscounting by 1,500 kcal

HOLY FUCKING HELL

muh genetics
>>
File: 1449590718044.jpg (81 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
1449590718044.jpg
81 KB, 640x645
>>35466762
>>35466775

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35467595
Holy hell anon didn't even realize that wasn't me posting, Jesus Christ, I didn't know fit had the IQ of a fucking ostrich.

Once again no one has answered my concrete question.
>>
>>35467584
Here's an answer

You're fucking lying. These are the facts. It is physically impossible to do what you claim you are doing without losing weight. That is a pure fact. Nothing you can say can get around that. YOU ARE LYING.

I can think of nothing more sad than a man who has to lie not only to himself but to a group of anonymous strangers like it somehow validates his own lie to make himself believe it.
>>
>>35467584
>waaah spoonfeed me
we don't exist to serve you, faggot.

you are lucky we wasted as much time with your dumbass as we have.

if you cannot lose weight, it is 100% your fault.

end of.

(i say this as someone who has lost 85lb)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-00-50-21.png (217 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-00-50-21.png
217 KB, 1080x1920
>>35467603
>>35467595
Fucking jxiots
>>
>>35467584
>I'm done
>I'm still shitlosting here until someone answers my question

Fuck off fattie. You're only here to try to rationalize your failure. You've already failed as a human being being >300 lbs. keep on believing you have all the answers and ignoring good advice. I'm sure that will get you far, just as it got you to hamplanet mode.
>>
>>35466682
>My knees will not tolerate anything too hard core

There's your prob.
Cycling isn't impactful. It's the opposite. Do that then come back in six months once your lazy ass stops making bullshit excuses.
>>
>>35467605
because your concrete question is fundamentally flawed.

here is the only answer you need

>>35467436
>you either
>>miscalculated caloric expenditure
>OR
>>miscalculated caloric intake.

that is it.
>>
>>35467621
Yeah I'm done

Seriously seems people cannot comprehend how genetics influence certain traits.

Good night fit, thanks for answering zero of my questions andnprovih to me haodbthe people on this Baird don't know anything aboutnditness
>>
>>35467494
look I'll give you a piece of advice. the fact that you haven't lost any weight means that you're not counting right. there is no denying that. unless you think you could win a scientist a Nobel prize for proving an important concept like thermodynamics wrong.

no seriously you're counting wrong I'm not even trying to be a memester
>>
File: but that's wrong.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
but that's wrong.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>35467625
>tfw your a jxiot
feels bad, bad
>>
File: 1354643215068.png (9 KB, 459x377) Image search: [Google]
1354643215068.png
9 KB, 459x377
What's worrisome is that there are more of fat fucks like OP who are completely delusional. Some even more so.
>>
Look I stopped reading the thread, but I saw enough. You have a choice. You either delude yourself into giving up, or actually fucking try. Screw the online calculator bullshit, either the calculations aren't accurate for your body type or you are counting wrong. Eat 1800-2000 calories. Make sure you don't eat more. Start to exercise in order to give yourself even more leeway. You will lose weight, there is zero chance that you wont. If you are reading this, you may be thinking "this guy doesn't understand, I'm special in some way that makes his advice not directly apply to me." Nope. This is the truth. Accept it or stay the weight you are forever.
>>
>>35467645
Genetics like mental capacity. Which you're genetics have dicked you over into making yourself believe you can beat the universe at its own laws
>>
>>35467040
This. Also am female and when I lift and do cardio I can eat well over 3000 cals to maintain
>>
>>35467645
we're not going to hold your hand and tell you what you wanted hear. go stay a fatty blaming your genetics with all the tumblrinas
>>
Anyway good night fitnim too drunknto have to deal with brain dead people who post memes from fit

Genetics determines your body. I cannot suddenly wake up and say I'm a 75 pound Adam Sandler. Genetics determine weight height etc,
>>
Fuck a lot of people took this b8. This is the same fag who posted bullshit about eating 500 cals a day and not losing weight like a week or two ago.
>>
>>35467662
75 pound adam Sandler the epitome of fitness
>>
>>35467645
>Seriously seems people cannot comprehend how genetics influence certain traits.
like the defiance of physics?

yea, i cannot comprehend that.
care to elaborate?

because science seems to say you are full of shit.

the only person who can't see that is yourself.
you won't lose weight until you see it.

reposting this pic in hopes you actually fucking read it this time
>>
>>35467662
How much alcohol do you have to consume to make someone your size drunk?

A lot easily over 1000 calories. But I bet you didn't track those
>>
>>35467653
this

>>35467636
this

>>35467629
this

>>35467545
this

>>35467436
this

>>35467239
aaaaand finally, perhaps most crucially, this.
>>
>>35466838
>>35466769
>>35466815

The first anon doesn't know what he's talking about, but it is true, although for different reasons. The fat storages in your body are mobilized most during medium intensity exercise, this is considering you have a normal diet and not some keto meme or other unbalanced shit. It's also the period and ideal intensity to produce certain hormones that encourage the development of new veins and by varying the intensity you can induce hypoxia, which also increases vascularization (what that anon was trying to say by >getting more oxygen in).

Stoodies:
http://www.zowerkthetlichaam.nl/1946/fat-vs-carbohydrate-metabolism-during-aerobic-exercise/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2290362/

I swear you guys, it's not that hard. You could have read this shit instead of watching videos on youtube.
>>
>>35467487
Some anonymous pick on others so that they can feel that sense of belonging to the 4chan edge culture. I mean if I say that I never troll then that would be a lie, but I know when to do so. I usually don't just troll anyone that seems a bit "off" by 4chan standards. Even of you couldn't educate Op, someone that is in the same situation as Op could be reading your serious comment at this very moment, your comment was not a waste. Consider that.

>>35467494
Everyone's body is different so remember that first. Right now what I want you to do is that find out your TDEE. If you're consuming that 2000 calorie for a week and your scale stays the same then you found your maintaining calorie. Eat nothing but a clean food with balanced macros (Again clean foods are NOT expensive) and bump up your calorie to around 2400~ 2600 WITH exercise of course. Any cardio of your choice and Weight training to gain muscle mass but go hard at it. Keep tracking your weight, and measurements of your body. Scale can be confusing since body retain water and body weight always shift, but measurements will be always honest. You have to find your OWN calories that works for yourself.

Swim as many as you can if you want to, find a limit of your lap and everyday you should try to break your record.

If you're walking 45mins to an hour is optimal for some people.
>>
>>35466966
I lub u
>>
>>35467662
>Genetics determine weight height etc,
then how come i no longer weigh 265?

how come i was able to lose 85lb while gaining pounds and pounds of muscle mass?

i was fat from birth, mind you.

also my dad is currently obese (having heart issues, actually.. he fell for the vegan meme, but whatever, he is actually improving himself, unlike you)

clearly i have the genetics for obesity.

so why i am skinny now?

what happened to muh genetics?

i think you will find a good 60% of /fit/ used to be fatass, a good 30% used to be skellies, (The rest are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
>>
>>35467552
Yes, it would require a remarkably efficient body. What it would not require is a violation of the laws of physics.
>>
>>35467512
>Everyone who disagrees with me is from reddit and tumblr
I don't even like fat people, it just irks me seeing this same mickey mouse science posted in a million threads
>>
>>35467538
Most males are somewhere around 5'10 with a standard deviation of 4 inches. The idea of a 7 foot tall male is completely preposterous to me and I will not even entertain it.
>>
>>35467823
>not being 10'
SMHTBHFAM
>>
>>35466691
Mean you're probably not eating 2000 calories then, genius.

I'm 6'3 and 195lbs, If I ate 2000 calories I might just lose weight. But then my TDEE is slightly up because I exercise instead of sitting on my arse all day baiting anons.
>>
>>35467783
There is a baseline energy requirement for cellular activity. This guy is violating that baseline.
>>
>>35467843
I would really like to see your math.
>>
>>35467849
Consult any TDEE calculator ever.

Now you show me how it's possible for someone weighing 320lbs to have a maintenance of 2000 calories
>>
>>35466600

to begin with, do you eat because of stomach hunger or just boredom/craving ?
>>
Plot twist guys, I'm sorry to say OP but...

You have a sleepwalking problem and eat a ton of food in your sleep. Sorry you found out so late
>>
>>35467849
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_respiration

if you care to, you can calculate the energy value of the above chemical equation. using the unit of your preferance.

but we all know all of science ever isn't wrong.
>>
>>35466684

not a way to live, just a way to steadily decrease body weight/fat until one reaches ideal weight/fat percentage. At that point he/she would hopefully a) eat only in response to stomach hunger and b) eat mostly unprocessed lean proteins and whole fruits/veggies in response to that hunger, as well as c) move around a lot
>>
File: kek.gif (491 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
491 KB, 500x220
>>35467885
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 2000x1333
>pic related

Everyone ITT
>>
File: 1442507193557.jpg (32 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1442507193557.jpg
32 KB, 500x329
>>35467366
You're...You're five HUNDRED and eighty POUNDS?
>>
>>35467862
You mean the TDEE calculators that assume average metabolism? What are you trying to say by this?
And, as I said in my original comment: low heat output, low energy requirement for normal bodily functions, high digestion efficiency. There is nothing in the laws of physics that does not allow an extremely energy efficient human body.
>>
>>35466630
>Counted correctly.
>pour cereal into bowl
>pour milk into bowl
>well, I'll go ahead and log 1 serve of cereal and 1 serve of milk
>man, this calorie counting thing is easy
Don't pretend you weren't doing this, fatso. Everyone does this when they first start. Try again, but actually weigh your food. If you can't get this right, then I think there's too much fat around your brain and it's preventing you from using basic maths.
>>
>>35466658

Holy crap, why have I never heard of this before?

I've heard of the bodyweight-to-protein guide. I've heard of supersets, and brosplits. I've heard of smith-jumps, and back humps, and crossfit, and bullshit.

I would've thought I heard everything by now, but I guess this just goes to show just how much more I have to discover on my fitness journey.

I'm glad I came back to /fit/.
>>
>>35467907
energy expenditure cannot be infinitely reduced, even given the fact that metabolic adaptation is a thing.

that lowers the BMR by 100-300 kcalories. 500 at most.

not goddamn 1400kcal

that is like saying "so what if i say my car gets a light-year per gallon? it is extremely energy efficient!"

while disregarding the fact moving a mass that heavy (i.e. your fat-ass) a certain distance, fundamentally requires a minimum amount of energy, EVEN OUTSIDE of human metabolism.

to move a 300 pound mass 10 feet requires a minimum amount of energy... and it is quite significant
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.