[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My zinc bottle iust ran out. Should I go for ZMA next time? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
My zinc bottle iust ran out. Should I go for ZMA next time? Is it really that much better?
>>
I don't know
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>35466272
I use zma, i have very very intense dreams almost every night. It's almost like sitting down and watching a movie from start to finish.

it very well could just be the melatonin I take though.
>>
will it make my cum tasty?
>>
>>35466272
>>35466825
>>35466901
>>35466907
>>35466909
>>35466912
This is SO going on reddit xD
>>
I cannot say whether or not ZMA has helped my recovery time, energy levels, or anything physiologically quantifiable. But the intensely vivid dreams are what makes me take it every night.
>>
>>35466924
Melatonin is for lucid dreaming , and btw is the magnesium and zinc from a vitamin supplements enough?
>>
>>35466272
Yes
>>
Waste of money dude just eat the right foods and you'll never really need any supplements besides protein powder.
>>
>>35466272

been using ZMA for years but I recently switched the Zinc tabs and magnesium/calcium tabs which is way cheaper than ZMA and has the same effect because I got BCAA with vit B6 anyway
>>
>>35468457
While taking a plain zinc and magnesium supplement together may provide you with adequate amounts of these important minerals and cost less than a ZMA supplement, I still suggest you spend the money on ZMA. The form of zinc and magnesium used in ZMA is a chelate known as zinc monomethionine/aspartate and magnesium aspartate.

This form helps to minimize interference in the absorption of both these minerals. Furthermore, this form of ZMA provides zinc and magnesium aspartate in the proper dosage, while also serving up the proper amount of vitamin B6, which aids magnesium uptake and utilization by the body.
>>
>>35468738

no thank you mr. goldberg, i'm fine with not spending as many shekels as possible
>>
>>35468803
If you are in aus zma is actually heaps cheaper than buying everything separately
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.