[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>workout every other day >cycle 10-20km a day >skiprope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>workout every other day
>cycle 10-20km a day
>skiprope 30min a day
>count calories, consume 1,000-1,200 calories a day off of a TDEE of 2,500
>no junk food, no fast food, no soda, no coffee, no dairy, no alcohol; if I didn't make the meal I don't eat it

Typical days worth of meals:

>Breakfast
Half bowl of oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of puree'd fruit (eg. blueberry) (est. 180 calories)
Glass of orange juice (90 calories)

>Snacks
3oz of puree'd fruit (est. 80 calories)
Boiled chicken wiener (70 calories)
3oz of solid fruit (est. 60 calories)

>Lunch
100g pork loin or chicken breast (150-250 calories)
Sautee'd vegetables and beans (60-70 calories)

>Dinner
Bowl of tomato soup (100 calories)
Piece of toast (40 calories)

I started this November 1st. I'm 6'0 and was 265lbs. I hit 250lbs very fast, within the first two weeks, then another month I hit 235, then 230. I've been at 230 for the last week and a half. Why have I stopped losing weight? I used to be size 46 jean, now size 40 is a little loose (need belt), but I've hit a wall.
>>
Also: when I say estimated calories, I'm weary of what the packaging says. I buy frozen fruit and make my own puree, I don't get processed garbage. 3oz solid fruit is more like 2oz because space between pieces, but puree'd is measured at 3oz.
>>
Your bod is probably fucked up cause u've been starving yourself. Wtf brah, just take it slow. I'm dieting at 255 and I eat 2250 cals a day. I've lost consistantly 1.2lbs a week for 3 months.
>>
>>35465921
Is frozen fruit ok?
>>
>>35465986

Alton Brown alleges so.

>>35465969

I feel fantastic, though. I've never felt so alert and driven in my life.
>>
>>35465921
Don't be weary of what the packaging says, its illegal to falsely mark them and its monitored quite carefully.
>>
>>35465883

because ur TDEE went down obviously
>>
>>35467659
This was my first thought, have you re calculated your TDEE lately?
>>
>>35465883
This won't be the reason for your stall but have you been getting enough vitamins and stuff like that?
Also do you know what your total macros are?

I'm interested in trying your meals, sounds pretty nice!
>>
>>35465883
switch to only drinking water, that should help
>>
>>35465883
Lift?
>>
>>35465883
Are you sure you're counting calories currently? I don't know of any brand of toast that is 40 cals for a slice. They usually run 60-100 cals each. I notice you estimate a lot and my quick calculations + googling indicates that you're lowballing almost every item given as an example here. I don't know for sure, just 70cals for beans means you're eating like less than half a cup of beans. Probably like 1/4th cup of beans depending on the bean, not even counting the vegetables. If you eat vegetables like carrots, potatoes (a starch but a lot of people don't know that), tomatoes, etc you could be eating many extra cals without knowing it. They're not nearly the same as spinach or broccoli or other green veggies.

Are you sure you're correct on your calculations?
>>
>>35465921
>3oz solid fruit is more like 2oz because space between pieces
>space between the pieces
>space
how the fuck empty space gonna weigh down your bag of food homie
>>
>>35468547
he obviously means fluid ounces
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.