[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with a workout routine so I'm not skinny fat down the road?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 87b88900.jpg (105 KB, 468x978) Image search: [Google]
87b88900.jpg
105 KB, 468x978
SO. I'm about to begin a weightloss journey. I wanted to ask here before I begin; are there any workout routines you can recommend for me for while I'm losing weight so I don't just become skinny fat? I'm planning on cutting pretty hard (not anorexic, but I do have enough will power to follow through with the cut, as I have in the past), and I just really really really want to stay toned so I don't get gross and flabby and old looking when I'm thin. Any tips/personal routines you can recommend? I was just planning on running a lot, but I'm not sure that's enough to keep me nicely toned. I don't have any equipment other than two 3lb dumbell weights (they're not even mine- they just came with the room I'm staying in???), so preferably things I can do on my own or with household items.
I'm 5'4.5", 172lbs (but with muscle, so I'm not just super fat... I've been called thick many many times, but don't have the confidence to say outright that "I'M THICK"), 19, and a female. Please help?
will not post pics of myself because I really just want help with picking a good routine, not attention.
>pic related is my current body type
>>
Sticky. Read it.
>>
>>35463605
I have, it doesn't have anything about toning during a really large cut. I'm not trying to gain muscle mass, just retain it. Sticky doesn't have anything and its bullshit anyway
have YOU read the sticky anon?
>>
>>35463605
anyway, I don't need diet or exercise advice, just a suggestion for a routine suitable for my specific goals and needs.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>35463635
you're not going to gain significant muscle mass during a cut, only some starter gains
>>
>>35464535
I'm not looking to gain, just to keep toned while I lose weight so I don't end up looking like an amorphous blob attached to a skeleton
>>
>>35463635
you're not going to gain significant muscle mass during a cut, only some starter gains

which you would know if you actually read the sticky
>>
File: a suggestion for (you).jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
a suggestion for (you).jpg
20 KB, 460x276
Jesus christ you dumb woman, IF YOU HAD read the sticky you wouldn't have been here asking all these questions.

http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh%27s_Worksheet_(WIP)
READ IT
>>
>>35463635
If you actually read the sticky then you would know that "toning" is a stupid and meaningless term and you should never use it except ironically. Wow you are dumb.
>>
>>35464610
this
Glad someone said it because I was about to freak out
>>
>>35463566
goddamn this stupid wigger bimbo makes my dick rock fucking hard. i want to shove my nose right up her asshole and take long, deep, lung filling inhales for hours on end.
>>
File: 1438644720081.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
1438644720081.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>35464636
wew lad
just wew
>>
>>35464558
thanks
>>
>>35463566
who is this semen demon
>>
>>35464911
Amber rose
>>
>>35463635
toning isnt real you fucking mongoloid do some independant research before you come here asking easily googleable questions
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.