[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >18 years old >Hurt my back dead lifting yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x215
>Be me
>18 years old
>Hurt my back dead lifting yesterday
>Went back to gym today lifting the bar to correct form
>Skinny faggots from school are there today
>Continue lifting the bar, tempted to show off but don't want to hinder gains
>Do some cardio to condition a bit after
>Skinny class faggots sit there and laugh at me
>Class is going to suck on Monday.
>>
1. You're muscly, and should be using as low weights as possible to make them confused and correct your form

2. You're a fat idiot and should be laughed at

3. You're a skinny faggot just like them and not only failed to show off in front of other skinny faggots but also tried to pass yourself off to /fit/

One of these is you, so fuck off
>>
>>35461697
Regardless, OP is a sperglord faggot
>>
>>35461641
How much would you DL in front of them if your back didn't hurt and why do you think their opinion matters?
>>
>>35461697
You lift with an injured back before you talk. I corrected my form without risking hurting it more, and if I put a small amount of weights on they would laugh even harder because they would've thought the no weight was a warmup.
>>
>>35461790
Because they like to ruin people's reputation.
>>
File: 1451679896990.png (186 KB, 1024x1051) Image search: [Google]
1451679896990.png
186 KB, 1024x1051
>>35461641

I would like to believe most of your contemporaries in the gym are aware that form in everything. They might be laughing at you because you're a dumb enough nigger to use too much weight or lift it improperly to hurt your back in the first place.

You dumb nigger
>>
>>35461974
>>35461988
really why would you even care what they think. You are obviously still in high school because once in college you realize its a waste of time.. so you have a semester left to start actually not giving a fuck and start acting like a man. Fix your form and if you really lift 405 then you are built big enough that everyone knows you lift much more than the bar. Stop being so insecure its a true sign of a weakling.
>>
>>35462032
Ad hominem not even once.

I just wanted to see how fit reacted to my story. And unsurprisingly all I found was hatred.

Meh, I don't give a fuck what they think, just wanted to see replies.
>>
>>35461641
>hurts back deadlifting
>implies he isn't a skinny faggot
>>
>>35462163
>And unsurprisingly all I found was hatred.
Your an 18 year old namefag. The majority of posters would be happy if you killed yourself
>>
>>35461974
How did what you say relate to anything I said? I don't give a fuck how hard it was for you to lift the bar, I care that you're wasting precious internet telling me you got butthurt because kids laughed at you. I gave you three options that either explain your gayness, explain why you shouldn't care, or both. Kill urself
>>
>>35462298
>>35462296
>>35464125

this.

seek some more attention namefag, i'll be looking for your posts in the future.
>>
File: 1450654100476.jpg (43 KB, 514x601) Image search: [Google]
1450654100476.jpg
43 KB, 514x601
>>35461641
Actually caring what niggers at school think?
Autism
>>
>>35461641
Why do you want to show off to skinny faggots? u gay or somtin?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.