[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my life good? It's shit at the moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How do I make my life good? It's shit at the moment
>>
Discover what makes you truly happy and do it.
>>
>>35457035
what makes you truly happy? (i need some examples)
>>
>>35457015
Go to the gym all day, everday, and then you will magically become rich and become a more outgoing person.
>>
>>35457015
Stop comparing yourself to others, just because someone is happier doesn't mean you can't be happy too. Compare yourself to yesterday and constantly improve.

Understand nothing is permanent. Are you having a great day? Cherish it, understand it's not always great and appreciate it more for the short time it is. Having a bad day? It's only a brief moment in your journey, and without the bad, you couldn't appreciate the good. Persevere and get through it.

Don't want anything. Wanting means your tying your happiness to material possessions, and like I said before, nothing is permanent. You want that beautiful car? It will be obselete soon, and then you will want the next one. Wanting leads to wanting, so instead appreciate what you have. I'm not telling you to follow this last point perfectly, but try to keep it in mind. Not saying to become a monk, but understand you have a good life, you only need to see it. Open your eyes.

Remember, there is no key to happiness, but the door isn't locked
>>
not OP

>>35457035
i want friends and a gf to spend my time with. instead of sitting in front of the computer all the time

how do i get this?
>>
Maybe find out what your lack of motivation is, talk it through with someone, just talk or go to a therapist
>>
>>35457035

You get constant spikes of dopamine while playing video games. So technically playing video games is "true happiness". So is meth.

Most things in life that will make you happy require money. The idea that money doesn't buy happiness is perpetuated by crab minded people who are too lazy and stupid to make money.
>>
>>35457260
Step away from the computer.
>>
>>35457432
what's the best way to make money.
>>
>>35457434
and do what?
>>
>>35457015
Heels on the hood.
>>
>>35457656
join a club. Anything is good as long as you meet new people. I know a girl with severe social anxiety. She joined an anime fan club and it got better. She went from zero friends and not being able to talk to strangers to 3-4 frinends and a few acquaintances
>>
>>35457434
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>35457459
finding a job that makes you happy. if it's a job you are happy with, it's going to be a job you take pride in. then it's going to be a job you'll get better in. then you get to management.

then you become unhappy
>>
>>35457459
>>35458725
I got a job and it made me a lot happier eventho i hate my job beyond anything - But when im tired and annoyed at the job i just think about the money that im earning, and that ill be able to purchase a neat looking car within long, which should make me happier than ever.
>>
look where you are asking this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.