[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC Stack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: ecstack.png (321 KB, 924x856) Image search: [Google]
ecstack.png
321 KB, 924x856
Anyone here done an EC stack before?

Been thinking of doing one for a while and I have finally found a pure source of Ephedrine in the UK and am about to order some, would like to hear about some experiences.

My plan is to follow the dosages in pic related and do 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off as recommended on several different online sources I have read. My reason for doing it is I am really struggling with this last 10-15 pounds of fat. I have cut down from 245 to 150 and I really want to get rid of the gross lower back fat I am holding before I start a bulk but I am really struggling and have been stuck around 150 for a few months now.

Can you share your experiences with EC

how did you feel throughout the day?
what sides, if any, did you experience?
what results did you achieve?
how did you structure your eating and workouts?

Also EC general, here is my source for any UK brahs
http://www.shopslim.co.uk/shop/?5,generic-labs-ephedrine-tablets-100-x-30mg
>inb4 shill
>>
File: datass.gif (1 MB, 237x218) Image search: [Google]
datass.gif
1 MB, 237x218
bump
>>
File: fitbitch.gif (971 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fitbitch.gif
971 KB, 500x281
second bump
>>
>>35455688
I prefer yohimbine desu, fasted walk in the morning everyday for two weeks with a deficit is great for losing fat around chest and love handles.

I used to do a dose of yohimbine in the morning and then 4 hours later start my first of 2 EC doses - this works really well imo, but the sides are pretty bad, and yohimbine sides can be horrible if you take too big a dose.

There's a shit load of info on yohimbine if you google 'yohimbine emgsites'
>>
>>35455966
What is that exercise called?
>>
>>35455688
where are you finding E in the uk OP? im struggling to find it myself.
>>
>>35455989
from what I can tell I a probably a little too fat for yohimbine to be worthwhile at the moment. I have read that yohimbine is only really useful when you get around 10% and I think I am around 16-18%, were you a higher bodyfat % when you used it?

I have ordered some from the US (illegal in the EU ffs) and plan on using it when I get down to 10 percent, if my current fat storage is any indicator I think I am gonna have a lot of stubborn fat on my lower back.
>>
File: freshrugs.jpg (131 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
freshrugs.jpg
131 KB, 800x1143
>>35456008
looks like kettlebell swings
>>35456028
gave the source in the OP
>>
>>35456008
Attention whoring.
>>
weißt irgendjemand wie mann Yohimbin HCL oder Ephedrin in Deutschland kriegen kann?
>>
Tell me about EC Stacks.

Like what they are and what their purpose serves.

And why you have to hard ween off these bitches.
>>
>>35456104
aid in fat loss by suppressing appetite and mildly increasing the amount of calories you burn, you can increase your TDEE by up to 10% taking them.

Personally I am mostly interested in the appetite suppression as I am finding it almost impossible to stop myself from going over my calorie limit.
>>
my first advice is calm down, you seem to be treating this like a steroid when it's just a little metabolism booster and appetite suppressor.

EC stacks won't work miracles but they can be great for shedding those last few pounds as it seems your intention is. it's no excuse to lack off, either - you still have to diet and exercise just like you did before.

anyway

>how did you feel throughout the day?
i guess not too different from having a cup of coffee intermittently throughout the day. i didn't get any jitters or hot flashes or anything like that, although i do think my body temp was a little higher than usual

what sides, if any, did you experience?
zero

what results did you achieve?
pretty good, i was able to cut down to single digit bodyfat

how did you structure your eating and workouts?
nothing horribly specific. i would wake up, take my EC stack, have breakfast 15-30 minutes later, 4-5 hours later the second dose, and 4-5 hours after that the final dose. if i was going to eat i'd wait 15-30 minutes after taking the stack to do it
>>
>>35456094
source I have in OP ships abroad, for yohimbine I ordered from US bodybuilding.com and set up a drop shipping thing using my.us. BB ships it to them then they ship it to me. Cost about 40 bucks to ship 30 bucks worth of yohimbine but it is what it is.
>>
i wonder when my heart will explode. i been taking EC stack daily for like 6 years
>>
>>35456128
Sounds like cheatin', mate.

You a /fraud/?
>>
>>35456165
thx man, will look into it.
>>
File: datbooty.gif (2 MB, 499x278) Image search: [Google]
datbooty.gif
2 MB, 499x278
>>35456157
thanks for answering man, I wouldn't say I'm worried just that I am trying to be careful. You alleviated all my concerns though and I just ordered my E.
>>35456174
guess so
>>35456178
no problem
>>
File: 1377986722807.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1377986722807.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>35456172
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2205700/Ephedrine-Michelle-thought-diet-pills-safe-shes-got-just-10-years-live.html
>>
>>35456188
Good god.

>>35456172
You're gonna die, son.
>>
>>35456188
why is it always ukfags that overdose on diet pills? i dont get it..
>>
>>35456811
I noticed the same thing, it's usually women too.
>>
>>35456811

Steroids, 'diet' pills and other PEDs are legal to use here and there's not that much social stigma.

Basically they're more available and you're going to get more retards using them.
>>
>>35456811
A large and uneducated working class.
>>
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ECA-30-Plus-Infamous-DL-Fat-Burner-60-Caps-1-month-supply-/151839979230

Would anyone recommend these?
>>
>>35456948
it doesn't state the ingredients or the dosage, so no
>>
>>35456967
Might have the ingredients/dosage on the bottle but contains ephedra which people aren't allowed to sell in the UK anymore
>>
>>35457147
ephedra is what ephedrine comes from but it also contains a load of other shit that comes with unwanted sides. If you want ephedrine just order the stuff I posted in OP
>>
>>35457191
I think Ephedrine is a controlled substance in the entire EU.
>>
>>35457268
yes I know that, but that source I posted is legit. You've clearly done zero research on this and haven't even read the thread
>>
>>35457313
I'm not even that guy you were talking to, but you cannot really buy Bronkaid or similar unless you import it from the US, which is probably even illegal in most European Countries.
>>
>>35457338
I am perfectly aware of the legal status of ephedrine within the EU but like I said, the source I found is legit. People over ar r/bodybuilding have been using it without a problem for years. If you want to get it and are in the EU get it from there.

From the OP of this thread
>I have finally found a pure source of Ephedrine in the UK
>here is my source for any UK brahs http://www.shopslim.co.uk/shop/?5,generic-labs-ephedrine-tablets-100-x-30mg
>>
>>35457313
Shill
>>
>>35457360
fuck off. I'm trying to help someone who wants ephedrine by discouraging them from using ephedra, which has a lot more sides then pure ephedrine. I have been looking for a source for a long time so am trying to help others who are in the same boat.
>>
BRONKAID
R
O
N
K
A
I
D
>>
what about
http://www.shopslim.co.uk/shop/?12,ultra-burn-250-yohimbine-stack-fat-burner

>Pure Yohimbine HCL 10mg
>Epedrine HCL 10mg
>Syneprine HCL 30mg
>Caffeine 200mg

>Take up to 2 capsules per day. Never take more than 1 capsule in each serving.
>>
>>35457646
the problem with that is dosages are a bit off

For yohimbine you want to take 0.2mg per kg of body weight
For ephedrine you want to take around 20-25mg per dosage 3x a day and match that with caffeine in a 1:10 ratio, those pills are in a 1:20 ratio.

You are better off buying the ingredients separately and getting the dosages right.
>>
>>35455688
On one right now. Tho I do 25mg ephedrine plus 200 caffeine 2-3x day. It all depends on the clock. I never take it after 1500 or I can't sleep.
First day felt amazing. I mean AMAZING. It's awesome realizing that I had to remember to eat bc I was so zooted I didn't feel the need to eat. All in all it's a decent weight loss combo. Just remember to drink plenty of water. I'll finish mine up this week, take 1-2 months break and go right back at it.
>>
>>35457773
this is great to hear, right now it feels like I think about food every ten seconds, the thought of actually having to remind myself to eat, god damn.
>>
>>35455688
Took EC stack for roughly 3 weeks.
200mg caffeine 24mg of ephedrine (3x8mg capsules) 3 times a day.
Appetite was greatly suppressed. Lost a bit of body fat because of it.
Side effects: got major major stim dick. Couldn't get an erection even with my gf. Decided shit wasn't worth it and stopped.
>>
>>35456094
ebay
>>
I've done an EC stack for two intervals, one for three months, and another time for one. Combined with intermittent fasting. Appetite suppression is on point. I have a hard time gaining weight to begin with, so with the extra EC some days I could literally eat 1000 calories some days and feel fine.

I always do wonder why people don't talk about the stimulant factor of ephedrine though. It's basically adderall. You can't sleep on it. Makes you supee focused. Great for lifting even on deficit because of energy levels. But just remember it does make you tweak out, especially at higher dosages. Like adderall/meth/coke. Your pupils dilate on it as well. Just be wary because if you don't control yourself mentally people will think you're on drugs/not acting yourself.

These are my personal experiences. Ephedrine for me is basically adderall without nearly as bad of a come down. I actually use it once in a while to get through long shifts at work bartending when caffeine doesn't cut it.

But come spring time when I'm trying to go from 15% body fat to 10% it's my goto while still being able to function at high levels in my daily life. And it's cheap, bronkaid in the USA at least.

I've also done yohimbine while intermittent fasting and doing fasted lifting/light cardio. Using the guidelines on emgsites, when I was at max recommended dosage, my body would be shaky and I would kinda feel like I was dieing during lifting, but felt not as bad during light cardio. Definitely increases heart rate. Seems to had a nice effect on my love handles. Would need to try for another interval to test again.
>>
>>35457773
>zooted
PUT ON YO ZOOT SUITS
>>
Where to get yohimbine HCL in EU?
>>
>>35455688
Where the fuck can you even get Ephedrine in Aus?
>>
>>35459897
what sort of dosages were you on that you were tweaking? Never heard of anyone having those sides before.
>>
>>35460931
Ebay or Amazon
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.