[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else get migraines What are your triggers? I hadn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: migraine-headache-symptoms.jpg (50 KB, 610x460) Image search: [Google]
migraine-headache-symptoms.jpg
50 KB, 610x460
Anyone else get migraines

What are your triggers? I hadn't had one for 7 months, then one hit me hard this morning. Also I'm not talking about "bad headaches", I'm talking about migraines. Mine start behind my right eyebrow, and I usually throw up.
>>
The word trigger is my trigger. THANKS I GUESS.
>>
>>35452322
Lel. I don't actually know what sets mine off, but I get really light sensitive
>>
Also lasting after effects suck
>>
Are you sure mate, I get cluster headaches and they start behind both eyes and run back to the base of my skull. I've had to crawl across the floor to my phone and dial 911 because the pain was so bad

my triggers are dehydration, alcohol, and chlorine
>>
I hope Zuko gets his honor back
>>
I've had them since fifth grade. I'm 23 now. They started after I had a shit ton of MSG filled ramen one afternoon. Ended up having 3-5 a week every year until the end of high school. Absolutely debilitating, I'm out for a solid 16 hours. They almost ruined my life, even with proper management.

On the bright side, I'm an expert on them now. A full list of my confirmed triggers:

MSG
Sulfites in wine
Sodium nitrate
Most food coloring (especially the shit they use to dye olives)
Sharp changes in the weather/temperature
Rain storms approaching
Stress
Lack of sleep
Exhaustion, mental and especially physical
Prolonged staring at a backlit screen
Loud sounds/flashing lights in tandem
Being hit in the head
Poor breathing while exerting myself (like during a bench!)

Mine usually start with visual dropout, then scatoma, then pain in my left parietal lobe. Then hell. For hours. God speed dude. I always stop by headache thread. Consider getting your thyroid hormone checked. After I had my gland removed (cancer) my headaches pretty much cleared up 95%.
>>
File: 1449324658175.jpg (29 KB, 498x593) Image search: [Google]
1449324658175.jpg
29 KB, 498x593
>>35453789
>Being hit in the head
>>
>>35453194

Fucking kek
>>
I get them when I don't eat enough or not enough sleep and they last 2 to 3 days.

Smoking weed reeeeeally helps.
>>
>>35452309
Get them occasionally while equipped squatting, blood pressure and all that.
>>
>>35453822
Yeah man. I was very into muay Thai and TKD in high school, getting kicked in the melon blows when it happens. I was also on our school's lacrosse team and had to quit after getting knocked around a little too much.
>>
>>35452309
I get visual aura migraines, they're hell. Not exactly sure what my triggers are, going to start paying more attention to that
>>
can't guarantee it'll work for everybody, but supplementing with magnesium citrate has been huge in reducing the number of migraines with aura i get. single most important discovery for me personally
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.