[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Faggots. Faguettes. Deniers of faggotry. To all fitizens The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 817.jpg (40 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
817.jpg
40 KB, 515x496
Faggots. Faguettes. Deniers of faggotry. To all fitizens

The dreaded day hath come. New years day. I'm afraid despite all my attempts to stop it, it has come regardless.

Winter has come. The resolutioners are here. The battlefield that is the gym will be bloody and full. The ellipticals have already been overtaken, and soon the spinbikes will begin to lose ground.

There will be people walking on the left lane of the track, and the rowing machine will most definitely be broken.

Please wish me luck, the sheer amount of weights I will have to re-rack from improper gym etiquette will be too much for one man.

*salutes* Stay strong men. *tear runs down face* Stay strong.
>>
>implying they didn't pay for their membership just like you
>implying people shouldn't be commended for wanting to improve themselves
>implying clarence's parents dont have a real good marriage.
home gym master race. also stay mad
>>
>>35452316
>fuck Cranbook
>>
le resolutioner meme XD
>>
>>35452316
Trying to rebuke OP, but fails horribly.

They aren't their to improve themselves.
They're just there to maintain the status quo of "oh I'll improve on something".
>>
>>35452865
Hey numb nuts, before you try rebuking some one for being a loser, check your spelling.

there*
>>
My gym wasn't too bad today. I go from 7-8PM and it was pretty empty. I'd say maybe even more empty than usual.
>>
Lel it was the emptiest I've seen it in a while

More staff than there were users

Yeah it's the second here in Aus but it was shut yesterday for the first
>>
>>35452871

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>35452865
yeah they should wait a month or two so they are LE NEEW YEARSH RESHOLUTION FAGSH amirite? calm down.
>>
>Just got back from gym
>was completely empty
>had a pleasant work out
>treated myself to water bed massage (no waiting)

no problems here
>>
You guys know damn well most NYR will wait until Monday to start because that's the kind of people they are.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.