[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 Year Plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: one punch man.jpg (83 KB, 700x939) Image search: [Google]
one punch man.jpg
83 KB, 700x939
Happy New Year
My 3 year plan to prove this workout begins today.

The basics of the plan
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
10km running
Every Single Day
Eat 3 meals a day
A banana for breakfast is fine
No AC for mental fortitude

Gunna do this everyday for 3 years, or until something major breaks inside of me. With updates posted here as needed, probably weekly, but we'll see.
I'm male about 5'10"
weight 215lbs according to my bathroom scale just now.
Wish me luck and ask any questions you have.
>>
Don't be an idiot, the purpose of the one punch man regime is how blatantly amateur it is, why waste three years of your life on a joke?
>>
>>35450876
>3 year plans

Don't look too far into the future. IMO you should try plans that are limited to achievements within 6 months then build once you achieve those goals.

>tfw looking through old folders on my computer and coming across lofty 5 year goal plans started 3 years ago in which virtually nothing has been completed
>>
>>35450891
>why waste three years of your life on a joke?
To unlock super powers of course.
Its not like I can't afford to take an extra hour or two a day for this.

>>35450902
I think you only read the thread title before posting.
>>
>>35450951
this will take you longer than an hour
>>
>>35450876
Pic when you're bald and ready to fully commit
>>
>>35450876
please post pictures, stats etc atleast every month. I would read and reply every 3 days desu, save it. And in 3 years we have a legendary story
>>
Good luck OP but if your only doing this because of a meme then there is a high chance you will give up when you realise how pointless this is.
>>
>>35450971
1-2 hours
the running will take an hour if I run at 10 minute miles, hour and a half at 15 minute miles.
I might be that slow to start but I'll gain speed as I go till the running takes me less than an hour.
The rest won't take more than 20-30 minutes, its only 300 reps.
so I'm looking at 2 hours max, less as my running speeds up.

>>35450977
Saitama went bald during the training.
I will let you know if I start losing my hair though.
>>
>>35450876
You are literally a meme in sirs comic in the fucking sticky. You do realize that right?
>>
>>35451048
Top kek
>>
>>35451015
Def will be keeping you all updated with my thoughts on it and progress.
My biggest worry is that I won't be able to do the full 100 pushups back to back to start. Most pushups I've done at one time before was 48 when I was younger.

>>35451016
I'm going into it knowing its pointless.
Still will give me something to do everyday.

>>35451048
I am aware.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.