[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you lift, /fit/? I started just because I wanted to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: fitgoestothefrycookgames.png (276 KB, 518x428) Image search: [Google]
fitgoestothefrycookgames.png
276 KB, 518x428
Why do you lift, /fit/?
I started just because I wanted to get girls, but it has developed into the only thing capable of keeping depression at bay.

I want off this ride
>>
someone made a custom adventure in spore called colonie de obesimens. i still do not know what language all of the text was in, and the creation itself is long gone. you played as a creature and had to fight a ton of obese people wearing lawyer wigs, once you killed them all it summoned obese satan. you had the help of a bird mafia and some spaceships to fight obese satan. to this day i've been running, i dont know what from, but i think its obese satan.
>>
File: 1245234.jpg (615 KB, 700x1690) Image search: [Google]
1245234.jpg
615 KB, 700x1690
>>35441499
>>
>>35441499
you the realest nigga
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 183x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 183x160
>>
>>35441499
nice dubs friend
>>
>>35441499
>>35441424

Hello, Redditor. Please check the URL and realize the error in you ways as you seem to be on the wrong site.
>>
>>35441551
I've only been lifting every other day for 5 months and I'm slowly understanding that this is becoming true for me.
>>
>>35441424
Why do I lift? cause I was tired of looking like a Rwandan refugee, and because I'm still not happy with the way I look.
>2016 is the year of the big
>>
File: 1429675531471.jpg (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1429675531471.jpg
43 KB, 250x250
>>35441424
I started lifting because my first real girlfriend dumped me because I was a fat, boring loser with no real social skills. I have since lost 50 pounds and transformed into an ottermode boring loser with marginally better social skills. That was one year ago today when I was dumped. I hated that feeling so much that I hope it never happens again.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 640x619
>>35442143
>tfw wealthy ripped athlete with an interesting job and hobbies plus decent social skills
>get dumped because I sometimes have off days where I'm bad at small talk and parties
IT NEVER ENDS LET ME OFF I CAME SO FAR AND I CAN STILL GET TFW NO GF RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35442222
Btw I'm only on /fit/ at midnight on NYE because I'm traveling for work.
>>
I almost went pro in rugby, started dating a shitty girl into heavy drugs and lost it all.

Now it's the only thing that keeps my mind away from all my past failures.

Girls are always like "omg you're so built and sexy" and I just want to fucking choke slam their shallow fucking faces into the ground.

Why is it that every girl I've ever been with I've actually cared about them and their development as a person and all they give a shit about is that the contents match the fucking label.
>>
>>35442265
Like it's somehow not acceptable to bench 3 plates and wear your heart on your sleeve, as if being muscular means you're now officially a brute with the intellectual and emotional capacity of Bryan fucking peppers
>>
>>35442265
>tfw hate women even though I fuck the top-shelf ones
I think you have to be careful not to ascribe too much importance to them. You can't care about their development until after its pretty much a done deal that they're going to carry your children. You've gotta have other relationship goals before the ones that would be immediately satisfying.
>>
>>35442278
Goals like what? The last one just up and fucked off one day when I hit a rough patch. I was there for her 24/7 and I show weakness and cy@
>>
>>35442335
You can't make a priority out of being there for girls who don't do that for you. By goals, I mean it has to be a priority that she make you a priority, and if she doesn't then she's not shit to you.
>>
>>35441424
cause makes me feel better
>>
I want her more than anything and I think being in shape coupled with my great personality will get her.
>>
>>35442383
I don't think any girl has ever actually been inclined to go out of their way to have my back. I've just accepted they're all opportunists.

I'd cut off my leg to save a stranger but my gfs barely got very a shit. I don't get it
>>
>>35442447
Give a shit rather
>>
>>35442447
Don't give up, anon. Don't fall into the trap of misogyny. Not all women are shit
>>
File: 1449209892329.jpg (38 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1449209892329.jpg
38 KB, 852x1041
>>35442241
Oh is that why?
>>
>>35442399
nice dubs friend
>>
because I lift.
>>
File: 1451577621294.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1451577621294.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
I started lifting after I had sex for the first real time and became enamoured with a modern girl who just wanted carnal pleasure shorn of emotion. My want for emotion drove her from me with shocking speed.

I then realized that in the modern Western world I'll have to do all I can to distinguish myself to the few women of quality. But I don't lift for women, I lift for the principles set out by such people as marcus aurelius, and really anyone fromay antiquity, when the world was a much simpler time. So basically I took the iron pill.
>>
File: sgt.biceps.jpg (97 KB, 757x734) Image search: [Google]
sgt.biceps.jpg
97 KB, 757x734
>>35441511
Sergeant Biceps reporting for duty, sir!

We will rid of the chaotic mutants, sir!
>>
>>35442434
bad outlook bruh
>build it and they will come
>not build it and chase after them with it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.