[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living In Alaska
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: BEFORE-AND-AFTER-SHOTS1.jpg (98 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
BEFORE-AND-AFTER-SHOTS1.jpg
98 KB, 960x637
Ok, /fit/ I need to cut some weight after Christmas. However, I know live in bush Alaska, and am incapable of getting fresh anything besides eggs and milk. Vegetables, fruit, cottage cheese, most dairy products, and fresh meat are all out

How can I design a weight cutting regiment? Last time I did this I was able to work in salads, and cottage cheese. They were a huge staple, and now I can get neither of those.

wat do?
>>
>>35439122
that is the widest core I've ever seen in my life
>>
>no shoulders
>no lats

Why lift?
>>
>>35439154
>>35439183

So not me, I just googled a picture
>>
>>35439122
How do you have internet
>>
>>35439122
Damn I know a lot of guys here edit their photos to show more definition but that ones a little too conspicuous
>>
>>35439122
alaskafag here....

why are you not living off moose meat and copper river salmon?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

goddamn i am from california originally, but even i know how to get this shit done.
>>
>>35439272
Uhhh because im still a non-resident and a hunting license is 300 dollars a fishing license is 150, and a moose tag is like 400. Also, my particular river has no salmon.

>>35439253
Im not there atm, but when I am satellite.
>>
>>35439294
>needing to do things legally
probably not gonna make it, tbhfam.

i thought the point of doing things in the wilderness is that nobody is around to see you do them....

at least that's been my philosophy...

or just shack up with a native craving some white-man dick, for that good good fishwheel access.
>>
>>35439272
>>35439294
Another Alaskan, why the hell did you move to the bush? Are you in an area where others hunt/fish frequently? Trade for game meat. Use your talents/business/BJs to get some gains. Also, move to ANC or FBX soon to avoid turning into a skeleton.
>>
Was is it like living in alaska ?
I've always wondered, it looks nice and comfy
>>
Wow all these Alaskans.

I'm on the slope right now. Food forever and a nice gym.
>>
>>35439325
I'm actually gaining weight because all dem carbs.
>>35439306
made it 6 months already
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.