[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since /asp/ won't tell me, can anyone explain why this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 280.jpg (390 KB, 625x1000) Image search: [Google]
280.jpg
390 KB, 625x1000
So since /asp/ won't tell me, can anyone explain why this workout isn't good for weightloss and building your core?
>>
If you want abs lose body fat you slob
>>
>crossfit
Found it
>>
>>35429054
Well, you know, sans the crossfit. I threw that intention out once I saw it.
>>
File: 1445972240845.jpg (170 KB, 700x936) Image search: [Google]
1445972240845.jpg
170 KB, 700x936
>>35428980
>weightloss

Because weightloss is dependent on your diet, not your exercise.

>building your core

Because it has no progressive overload, which is essential if you want to stimulate strenght gain and hypertrophy.

It literally tells you to "supplement" it with lifting and cardio for fucks sake. (Which means get your gains from lifting and cardio, because this will give you none.) Why not just do lifting and cardio and drop the stupid meme workout?
>>
>>35429116
I posted in the Bodyweight General Thread because that's the form of exercise I'd like the most, but I got a lackluster response. About the absence of progressive overload, are you talking about these specific exercises or bodyweight exercises in general?
>>
>ab excercises will give you abs
>

You literally didnt read even the first page of the sticky you tard
>>
>>35429573
Point taken, I'll read it. Still, I want to know if they're any benefits with these types of exercises. If they're not good for buiding muscle, then what are they good at?
>>
>>35429651

Looks good at tiring yourself out for 20 minutes with zero gains
>>
>>35429674
Exercising your abs doesn't improve your abs like it would any other muscle?
>>
>>35429779
It does, but your abs will NEVER be big enough to be visible through your belly fat. You need to lose the fat, the abs will show regardless of how developed they are.

Further, this thing is shit because it tells you to just do the same thing over and over and over, which as >>35429116 said, is fucking pointless. Your muscles will develop to be able to do that one thing over and over and over, and will not progress meaningfully from just that routine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.