[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got any tips for a skelly? Im around 5'9 and weigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hhh.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
60 KB, 500x407
Anyone got any tips for a skelly?

Im around 5'9 and weigh around 54-56 kgs and I really want to change that and get some weight and muscle.

I have no idea on what foods to eat to gain weight or what workouts to do or what they do.

I really don't want to be skelly anymore
>>
>>35423708
Did you read the sticky?
How big is your dick?
>>
>>35423708
Yeah shit sorry only saw it after post.

>>
>I have no idea on what foods to eat to gain weight

Avoid nuts, dairy products, any sort of meats that isn't turkey or chicken. Then read the sticky you fucking idiot.
>>
>>35423777
>Avoid nuts, dairy products, any sort of meats that isn't turkey or chicken

He says GAIN weight
>>
>>35423787

That's the joke cunt. If someone is as dumb as OP, they don't deserve to be more than a skelly, which in turn makes me look jagged when I walk past them

THANK YOU MR. SKELTAL
>>
>>35423708
Work a pint of heavy cream in every day. You'll gain weight. Add some to a protein smoothie. Add it to coffee, chocolate milk, etc.
>>
>>35423777
That's the issue

Most of what i eat is salmon, meat, pasta and buttered sandwiches throughout the day.

I gain no weight and can't keep the weight on. That's what im having a lot of trouble with.
>>
>>35423965
I've just bought some balance 70:30 carbs:protein shake mix that I plan to drink an hour before loading at work. Which consist of around 1 - 2 hours of loading 25 kg roof tiles off of pallets and onto the elevator (which can have a varying walking distance).

I've done this job for a year while and have gained a lot of endurance but only some muscle in my back and arms but I just can't hold onto it and gain more weight.
>>
eat mcdonalds
eat a lot so you can bulk
then hit the gym and lift
>>
>>35423994
eat more

It really is *that* simple.

Unless you think your body is special... guess how many people come here everyday claiming that?
>>
>>35423994
You have to eat more that's it. Either 3-4 big meals throughout the day or 5-6 smaller meals. I have a friend that's about your size and complains to the rest of us he can't put on weight but when we're at restaurants and shit he never finishes his plate and gets it to go. Then he always claims he eats a shit ton
>>
>>35423994
Count your calories ffs.
>>
>>35424192
Thanks, I could easily fit the 3-4 big meal plan in with my work.

Although do you have any suggestions/good meals that I could easily prepare the night before that can last in my esky throughout the day?
>>
>>35423708

>Metabolism meme

Really? Do you really think your metabolism is magically considerably higher than the average? So much so that you have trouble gaining weight? Give me a fucking break retard.

Let me tell you what it is: You're fucking delusional, you're not eating as much as you think, and when you eat you probably eat carbs upon carbs upon carbs with no fucking protein or anything to gain mass.

People like you piss me off and i dont think you deserve help until you admit to yourself and others you are just making excuses for having food autism.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>35423777

> Avoid nuts

Why? Nuts have shit loads of good nutrients and essential vitamins for a strong, healthy body, and immune system. They're also often a good source of protein, like almonds.
>>
>>35424308
Shit calm down mate I never said I eat a lot all i said is most of what i eat is

> salmon, meat, pasta and buttered sandwiches

And the reason im here asking this is because i know I have no clue in this area. Thats why I asked the question in the first place to want to learn and do it all the correct way.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.