[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you gotten your 5 a day today, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Yum.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
Yum.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Have you gotten your 5 a day today, /fit/?
>>
scoops? yeah
>>
>>35423550
Man I get eating healthy I love it but cannot understand why you guys cook food which looks so bland and depressing. Is it really that hard to put a few minutes into seasoning or making a little sauce to go with it? It'll still fit the macros and actually taste good
>>
>>35423550
No, I've only sucked 4 dicks so far
>>
>>35423603
What more do you put on veggies than salt and pepper?
>>
>>35423630
Here you go.
*unzips benis*
>>
>>35423653
A little sauce

Take half those carrots, blend and pass through sive, reduce down with some garlic and chilli, bam you've got a sauce which stops the meal being just a big plate of chunks
>>
>>35423603
if that looks bland and depressing to you then you might need to get your eyes tested
>>
>>35423675
The 'pile it high' plating method seems to be something only Americans "get"
>>
>>35423674
Sounds good, personally I love the taste of steamed vegetable chunks with nothing but salt and pepper so that's all I bother with
>>
>>35423550

How the fuck do you think that's healthy?
Granted its not mac'n cheese but its very far from steamed kale and broccoli.
>>
>>35424206
veganstains pls go. you will indoctrinate zero people here.
>>
>>35424275
never said I was, I'm not retarded. I just eat better greens with my meat.
>>
>>35424206
It's literally steamed eggplants, turnips, onions, and carrots with a bit of salt and a lot of pepper
It was enjoyed alongside some fresh sardines
Unhealthy how?
>>
All meals prepared here look like someone with big scissors, a single pan on high heat, and some pepper just went to town hacking away at ingredients before blasting it all at the same temp for the same time.

I mean, OP that is all healthy and everything but you could have at least thrown it in a stew.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.