[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /home alone/ for new years eve? atleast i managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: fail.gif (908 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
fail.gif
908 KB, 180x200
who here /home alone/ for new years eve?

atleast i managed to do 4 x 72,5kg on bench today. looking forward to 80kg
>>
28 years old and just another new years spent at home with my canines.

Wouldn't have it any other way desu.
>>
>>35423440
Post dogs
>>
Me, but I'm going to go out alone and bar crawl anyway, even if it means just standing there being a wallflower.
>>
>>35423380

>tfw invited to two different nye partires

>dont want to go to either

It will just be me going out, paying some ridiculous price to get into some douchebag shithole club, and then standing around for hours listning to ear shattering normie music so I wont even be able to talk to anyone.

Last year some girl was giving me fuck me eyes WHILE grinding on another guy. Fucking trash
>>
Gonna go for that fabled 315 bench on jan 1st so i'll just spend the evening with my parents and grandparents. Wish me luck lads!
>>
It's my own sad tradition to watch The Crazies every new years eve. I'd break it to go out with friends but their plan is to go to this expensive ass place where everyone kicks in $50. Nigga I'll be getting Rainbow six siege for that amount of money, and I guarantee I'll get more than one night of entertainment out of it
>>
>>35423380

gonna lift in the afternoon then sleep at 11 or so.

who cares about drinking anyways. I dont wanna kill my progress with 3000 cals of booze
>>
>>35423380
>4 x 72,5kg on bench today
Nigga you straight outta dyel?
>>
>>35425296
>expensive ass place
>everyone kicks in $50

Nigga, have you tried getting a job?
>>
>>35423380
I also did 72.5kg x4 on bench this week, we're getting close to 100 kg breh.

Gonna spend new years eve with my gf and her parents and friends from her neighborhood
>>
>>35425419
8 months in. no bully or some other /v/ meme to justify my weakness
fuck do i know, i just ate a pack of meat a day during summer and like 3000+ kcal but didnt get any weights on the bar
>>
>>35425661
Well, just keep going senpai, we're all gonna make it. I was doing 1pl8 after two weeks, when I got used to the motion, so celebrating 70kg seemed weird to me.
>>
>>35425680
i did 60kg really quickly, too, it just never went up after that.
i think i squatted 70kg for 3 months even though i squatted 3x a week 4x8.
by now i just accepted the fact that i'd probably just keep on lifting and randomly put 5kg on my lift and keep going with that like that's what i ever did. i dont get how people can do SS with its constant increments every week without losing reps
>>
>>35425737
That's really weird. Have you tried changing training plans?
>>
File: 1442741310615.jpg (389 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442741310615.jpg
389 KB, 1000x1000
>>35425661
tfw it took me 1 year to do 72.5kg x 4
>>
>Wife works NYE because papa johns GM and errbody need pizza
>Dad will be shitfaced before noon and insufferable to hang around
>Best Friend might hang with me unless he goes out with his coworker

Probably going to stay home with my son and play vidya.
>>
>>35425737
I had the exact same problem, i went form 40 kg x5 to 60x5 in 2-3 months but stalled for 4-6 months on 60-65 kg x5.
Probably wasn't eating enough cuz recovering hungry skeleton
>>
>tfw all friends are from college
>tfw dogistting the family pup this week
>tfw much rather be in my apartment and lifting but instead I'm in a shithole with no gym
>>
>>35423380
>95kgx4 for the last 4 weeks
;_;

ohp stalled too at 55kgx4
>>
I'm prolly gonna stay home unless I get the chance to go out tomorrow shit sucks man
>>
>>35425759
no i didnt. im doing the same workout 3x a week during lunch break. 4x8 bench and 4x12 tricep, biceps, latter delts and chest isolation. i think that's the correct translation.
on the other hand i felt really confident in doing 75kg but then i had a hard time on the last reps of 72,5kg. might try 75kg next week
>>35425771
if it makes you feel better, im 2m 110kg
>>
>>35425801
iktf
except for the dog
but desu i wish i had a dog here
>>
>>35425827
thnx breh i'm 1.75m and 72 kg and have shitty leverages for bench cuz of long arms but good deadlift leverages.
Switched my routine after 10 months of stronglifts to upper/lower routine almost like 5/3/1 with more benching and triceps work volume and frequency and i started to have bench PR's every week again
>>
gonna lift on nye and new years day

why ruin my progress with lots of alcohol/empty calories, just to hang out with drunk whores?

nah.
>>
Gonna be in bed by 8 because gains and I work at 5am New Year's Day
>>
>>35425865
How every young and new of you to say.
>>
>>35423380
>4 x 72,5kg on bench
which gym has 1,25kg plates?
>>
>houseparty in girlfriends house
>friends from college, familiy of hers
>she has to work the evening after NYE so cant make it that late
>probably visit a degenerate party after gfs party
>snort coke or do x all day
>>
>>35425914
literally all gyms that aren't in a ghetto

do you have to increase your ohp by 5kg each time?
lmao
>>
>>35425935
either by 2 or 4 kg
>>
>>35425894

well, I could spend money and wreck my progress but whats the point?

for potential drunk girls? im not desperate. or, I can keep training properly and reach my goals. better idea no?
>>
gona take C4 and try to brake Prs today. Gona get shitfaced tomorrow alone on only ten dollars and watchyoutube videos about fitness and probably kpop.
>>
>>35425827
>>35425771
>>35423380
>American Man of Manlets here 5'10
>within like 3mo i went from 58kg to 83
You euros just need some american spirit.
>>
>>35425973
this reminds of the videostream of the SpaceX successful rocket landing thing a couple weeks ago where the crowd chanted USA USA USA
you guys amaze me. you can have so much fucking patriotism but still have the balls to call fascism bad
>>
>>35423380
Jup home alone.

Had plans with a girl but she jumped.
So there's that.
>>
>>35425989
Im a Nat-Soc though. I still hold true to "Muh poud merican virtues" while lifting. It helps i guess.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.