[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cardio can you do if you are mentally ill and don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1562x4158
What cardio can you do if you are mentally ill and don't like going outside in fear of people watching you do cardio and judging you?
>>
>>35422287
Buy a rowing machine and row
>>
>>35422305
That's perfect, I can do that!
I can do it after lifting, how long should I do it for?
>>
>>35422287
I also feel kinda self conscious when jogging or running, but cycling makes me feel cool. If you are that agoraphobic then I suggest Stationary bike or regular bike on rollers at your house. And also see a therapist
>>
>>35422287
I advise a light jog on the way to the Psychiatrist.
>>
>>35422287
Jumprope. Can also be used as a makeshift rope for noose.
>>
File: 1438618531721.jpg (140 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1438618531721.jpg
140 KB, 480x640
Fuck people.
After they saw you, they will remember you for about 20 seconds or less and taught "someguy is jogging i'm ashamed i don't".
And then they forget you for the rest of life.
>>
HIIT workouts with burpees, bodyweight squats, and stuff like that. Jump rope will just bring neighbors to your door because of the noise, but you can do the jump rope motions on the spot, just like general jogging and cardio moves. If you're willing to buy a rowing machine, you could also look into a tread mill or a cross trainer.
>>
Move your sofa from one side of room to the other 50 times
>>
>>35422321
Until it feels like your arms will fall off. Good luck.
>>
>>35422287
Middle of the night
Its like I'm talking to retards here.
Can't you solve these problems on your own?
>>
>>35423744
>Middle of the night
Where do you live, senpai? It's afternoon here.
>>
> people watching you do cardio and judging you?

It doesn't matter what other people think.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.