[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat haters B T F O http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/t he-f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: thinPriviledge.png (625 KB, 647x457) Image search: [Google]
thinPriviledge.png
625 KB, 647x457
Fat haters B T F O

http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/the-facts-on-leptin-faq?page=2

It's all genetics
>>
File: Fat-women-logic.jpg (38 KB, 480x511) Image search: [Google]
Fat-women-logic.jpg
38 KB, 480x511
>>35422281
THIS IS NOW A FAT HATE THREAD
>>
>>35422281
30/100 that's not at all what the paper said anon
Apply yourself
>>
>>35422281
>Fat people lose the ability to "feel" the right amount of hunger because their hormone system gets fucked.

And absolutely nobody was surprised.

Intuitive eating fatties BTFO
>>
>>35423892
>still putting on weight
>but I barely eat anything

It explains everything!
>>
>>35423932
>but i barely eat anything
you're full of shit. Do you measure everything you eat? Track caloric intake?
>>
File: 1445743658205.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1445743658205.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>35422281
>"The problem is that overweight people have large amounts of leptin, but their brains aren't getting the important signal to stop eating"
>Needing signals in your brain to tell you to stop eating instead of disciplining yourself

Still no excuses brah
>>
File: 1450038071441.jpg (139 KB, 1057x799) Image search: [Google]
1450038071441.jpg
139 KB, 1057x799
>>35423962

I meant that's what fatties say (hence the greentext), and it explains why they feel like that.

How do you fucking manage to misunderstand that post?
>>
Of course it is. Some people have naturally big appetite while others do not enjoy eating at all. Common sense ppl.
>>
ITT: why calorie counting is an absolutely necessary skill.
>>
File: Welp.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
Welp.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
>>35423962
>taking his statement as if he said it
>>
>>35422281
LOOKIN SHREDDED GIRL, YOU'LL MAKE IT
>>
>>35424058
ITT: OP gets BTFO and exposed as legitimately retarded hamplanet, and is found to posses the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.
>>
Hey all, I have a question which I really hope to get answered. Might think its a dumb one, but here we go:

I used to weigh 265 lbs. That was a year ago, I weigh 180 now but I still have fat on my stomach, but on the bottom for some reason. I feel mostly flat on my stomach but it forms a fat roll on the bottom. How does this happen? I see pictures of people from 300lbs who get a flat stomach at 200, what the hell? Pls help
>>
>>35426085
stomach and lovehandles are the last fat to go. this applies to everyone. if you're still over your BMI just keep going, it'll shape out eventually. don't compare yourself to other people at the same weight cuz everyone has a different height, % lean body mass, etc. some people just wear it a little differently so it's not as noticeable but it's still there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.