[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zyzz was 6'1". I'm 5"9'. How can I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: feelsbadman.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
Zyzz was 6'1".
I'm 5"9'.

How can I ever make it?
I feel that I'll always be that average height guy with a nice body.
>>
>>35420057
accept what you can be and what you can't be? You'll never be 6'1 so come to terms with that fact and try to improve what you have

/r9k/ fags are the worst.
>>
Just get taller. And plus, you arent trying to be zyzz. You are trying to be the best version of yourself. Learn life. Look into Taoism. Look into my ass. Tell me what you find. Stroke my needledick.
>>
You know, I'm 5'9 and I like to image that height goes
5'8
5'9
6'0
6'1

etc

just makes me feel better about myself

-_-
>>
>average height

LOL. The delusion is real.

WWTL?
>>
>>35420091
>you arent trying to be zyzz
b-but I am...
>>
Don't be a fucking bitch about you're height, people outside of this board don't really care that much. If you feel insecure around girls remember they don't walk around with fucking tape measures and you can always lie and say you're 5'11".
>>
>>35420103
There is no Zyzz.
>>
>think height outside internet isn't as meme as it is on here
>never knew brother was shorter than I am
>I'm about 5'9 on a good day
>he takes off shoes/sits in car with me
>hes shorter than me
>>
File: 2118.png (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2118.png
178 KB, 500x500
>zyzz thread
i was always wondering, did he have any job? other things he did besides lifting?
>>
>>35420210
He had a degree in business
>>
Work on maintaining good posture, plenty of 5'10 + guys have poor posture and makes them appear smaller....the inverse is also true to an extent
>>
5'9 is not average height you cunt. Womyn look down on you.
>>
>>35420057
>5'9
>Average

That's not even Manlet King tier.
>>
>>35420927
The average woman in the US is 5'4 bro, you have to be pretty fucking short to have women look down on you.
>>
File: 1447287881025-fit.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1447287881025-fit.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>35420097
>Can't into metrics
>>
>>35420210
His parents were kinda rich so he lived with them.
He made around 10k a month via sponsorships, selling gear, his videos, coaching, his book, etc. He had just started his protein brand.

He had a degree in business but stopped to be 100% into fitness.
>>
File: seinfeld.gif (646 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.gif
646 KB, 295x221
>>35420097
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.