[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm coming down from the holiday weekend sugar &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2 day fasting results.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2 day fasting results.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
So I'm coming down from the holiday weekend sugar & carb rush... is it a good idea to do a 2 day water fast to help reboot my system and clear out all the bullshit?
>>
>>35416251
No dude you need a master cleanse to effectively detox all the chemicals and GMOs from your system
>>
>>35416251
I wish weight change was so quick and easy
>>
>>35416251
I got rid of mine with an EC stack and tons of water
>>
Only milk, not water
extend it with 5 days.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>35416251
>reboot my system
Are you... are you a computer, anon?
>>
>>35416269

what's involved in a "master cleanse"?
>>
>>35416303
vacuum tube up your asshole son
>>
Shit and piss it all away
>>
wondering this as well
>>
>>35416289
isn't milk high in sugar though? isn't the goal here to cleanse sugar before reintroducing sugar back in smaller amounts like in milk and some fruit?
>>
It's all water weight just drink a lot a lot of water and keep it low carb. Take some diuretics and or caffeine
>>
Instead of water only, google master cleanse... basically it's a 5-10 day fast that has you adding sea salt to your morning drink, then lemon juice/water + green tea + black coffee throughout the day (all unsweetened of course)

add some vitamins to your intake as well

it works better and is more sustainable
>>
>>35416251
No that's fucking stupid. If you want to clean your system. You have to get a colon flush. But that does come with risks. Your better off do start eating alot of veggie fiber and take a good probiotics
>>
fucking magazines and talk shows put some dumbass ideas into the public's head.

just drink water, eat clean, and exercise. your body will "reboot" or "clear out" it naturally, as it has always done.
>>
>>35416604
BUT I FUCKING CRAVE SUGAR AND CARBS NOW

LIKE I'M ABOUT TO GO BUY 3 DOUBLE WESTERNS
>>
>>35416756
drink some tea then. get a diet soda. control yourself, man.
>>
bitch is still fat
>>
>>35416756
eat some fruit damn lol
>>
>>35416251
lmfao, fatties will actually believe this, and get frustrated when the same thing doesn't happen to them

thank you for creating more miserable fatties
>>
your fucking liver will cleanse it all for you, just drink a lot of water and exercise, and ofc don't eat shit dude
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.