[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fat gf how do i get her into the gym and leaving humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2015-07-25 at 11.01.38).jpg (34 KB, 293x389) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-07-25 at 11.01.38).jpg
34 KB, 293x389
>tfw fat gf

how do i get her into the gym and leaving humanity behind with me

i dont want to take her around or let her meet my parents because they'll make comments about her size (conservative polaks) and i can't show her off because shes fat as hell
>>
File: 1448229842235.jpg (110 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1448229842235.jpg
110 KB, 427x640
>>35416039
Dump her
>>
>>35416039
If you think you're too good for her, dump her. You absolutely cannot build a good relationship on that basis.
>>
>>35416039
> getting lots of effort to get fit
> settle for a fatass

kek, pick only one faget
>>
>>35416039

I too have a fat gf. Luckily for me she started weight watchers a while ago, so she had interest in losing weight but actually gained weight while she was on it because she didn't stick with it.

Im not in great shape either, so one day I just said I wanted us to get serious about our health.
Started her on the couch to 5k running plan while doing 3 bodyweight workouts a week.
Also had her cancel weight watchers and just use MyFitnessPal instead.

My advice is just be patient with her, fat girls are self conscience about their weight, she may not want to work out in a gym.
Try doing cardio together to start, and make healthy homecooked meals for the two of you if you live together.

If she really has no interest in living healthier, dump her.
>>
>>35416039

>Make the first move
>Find out something that she likes
>Make a genuine effort to be a part of it and enjoy it
>Carry on for a few months
>Tell her that since she was nice enough to let you into that part of her life, you want her to join you at the gym because it's so important to you
>If she goofs off, distracts you, or complains, point out that you made a genuine effort to join her hobbies and that she should do the same for you. It's only fair
>Cook together, but only super healthy shit
>Make her stick with it for a month at least
>Pepper her with comments about how much you enjoy her going to the gym with you
>Positive reinforce the shit out of her for going with you to the gym
>Give her some rewards that ARE NOT food (clothes, etc)
>Start her off easy in the gym
>Hopefully one year from now, no more fatgf

But hey, I'm practically autistic. Take my advice with a grain of salt.
>>
>>35417272

Listen to this guy.

>>35417541

Don't do the reverse psychology bullshit, but the second half seems legit. Get her to go with you and be positive and constructive about it.

They both are kind of saying the same thing.
>>
>>35416039
>>35417272
I too am a fitizen with a fatty gf. Honestly I'm kind of into fat girls, but she wanted to get fit herself, so now we go to the gym together. It's so fucking fun, she's the best gym buddy I've ever had, and I suck her fat titties afterwards. Right now she's lost about 20lbs (she's 5 feet tall, maybe 200ish now), and she atg squats like 230lbs for a set of 5, so I'm proud of her.
>>
>>35417272
>>35416039

Listen to this guy OP. Cardio is the best way to start for girls. I've been trying to convince my gf to come to the gym with me for months but when I ask her to go for a run together she didn't mind.
>>
>>35417728
Huh, learned something new about myself
>>
>>35418206
What did you learn?
>>
>>35416039
Dread game.

Make her fear you'll either bang other chicks or leave if she isn't up to your standards.
>>
>>35417728
>5' 200lbs
whew lad
>>
>>35418510
Call me Ahab. ;)))))
>>
>>35417728
>200lbs, 5 feet
Damn she weights more than some guys a foot taller than her.
How tall are ya and how much u weight familia ?
>>
>>35418546
5 9, 182lbs. I thought I'd never date fat chicks when I was younger, but out of the 7 women I've banged in life, the 3 fat ones were by far the most eager, joyful, and sexually experimental of them all. Plus she cooks really well, and I'm equally attracted to fat girls and normal girls, so the only downside for me is that people look down on me a bit, but you can't make everyone happy.
>>
>>35416039
I'd rather be forever alone than be with a fat chick
>>
>>35416039
Breakup with her. Threatening to do it will do nothing. You'll have to go all the way
>>
>>35416039
Take her on a slower day for you. She can join you in cardio and you can do some simple workout. That way you can take the time to teach her without being super focused on your own gainz.

I put my ex on a plan for girls (google "starting booty /fit/"). I taught her everything she needed to know about weight loss and lifting (she was a whale). I gave her a year to change.

>>35417541
That point about giving gifts that aren't food is great advice.
>>
If they're fat they're a weak minded individual and not fit for breeding.
>>
>>35416039
>her meet my parents because they'll make comments about her size

I wish mine would've done that lad, would've saved me four years of struggle.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.