[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got dumped and feel like shit. It'll get better in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1201051191318.jpg (82 KB, 604x457) Image search: [Google]
1201051191318.jpg
82 KB, 604x457
I got dumped and feel like shit.

It'll get better in a week or two, especially if I steer my energy into working out, but what should I do in the short run?

Booze is excellent but counterproductive in the mid-to-long term.
>>
>>35414660
You'll feel better after you kill yourself
>>
>>35414669
>You'll feel better after you kill yourself
This statement is false.
>>
>>35414704
It's absolutely true
Test it, money back guarantee
>>
>>35414660
Ylyl threads actually cheer me up a lot. And over time you get a good folder saved, every time you get depressed just go through the folder

Other than that, keep busy. Hang out with friends. Fap
>>
>>35414660
Sometimes I want a gf
But then I fap
Then I don't want a gf
>>
>>35414660
Dag mijneer Paddestoel.
>>
>>35414660
Go out for a nature walk/run/ride, watch a movie, play a game, go spend some time with friends
>>
Finished a one year relationship this month, in the beggining i decided to visit my parents, woking on some personal projects reading a lot, going out with my friend, and meditating.

Try to keep yourself busy, find something you wanna do, learn to draw, play an instrument, explore more cool places.
>>
>>35414660
>It'll get better in a week or two

took me two years and a depression
I wish you luck with your positive attitude
>>
>>35414660

>feeling like shit over some cunt

grow the fuck up.

shes one of billions of women. WHO CARES. find a new girl.
>>
>>35415455
>shes one of billions of women.

that is what makes her special
>>
>>35415479

you are delusional enough to think there is noone else like her

>but shes so kind and considerate!

nope! noone else on the planet can have those traits!

not at all!
>>
>>35415512
>losing a relationship doesn't hurt at at all because there are others
>people don't have unique qualities that others won't truly reproduce
Stop being so autistic and let him have his feels. I'm assuming you've never had a real relationship if "kind and considerate" is all you can think of someone meaning to you.
>>
>>35415512
>>35415542
Also, "no one" is two words, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>35415542

there are other girls out there, better girls. if this girl was good why would she leave you? she is probably sucking dick right now, or was doing it during your relationship.

you can either mope like a bitch, or realize that

pick one.
>>
I got cucked on by my now ex gf this spring. Dumped her. My blood pressure was so high for 3 days that my head went red and my eyes looked like they we're about to start bleeding.

Went on reddit for the first time because I googled 'how to overcome getting cheated on' or some faggy shit. I stumbled upon many good motivational stories and got my shit together within few weeks.

8 months later and I thank her in my head every time she crosses my mind. I've been to places in those 8 months, man.
>>
>>35414866
Dag Knuffletjie.
>>
>>35415542
>oneitis
>encourage moping
she's a 7/10 at best. there's no one soul mate for anyone, there's just thousands of potential good fits. stop being so fucking thirsty and live with an abundance mindset. a girl is not a unique and special snowflake, especially if it's okay. she is dead to you now. don't waste a second crying over spoiled milk.
>>
girls will cheat on you even before they break it off

I know a girl that wanted to fuck me before she split with her bf.

>girls

>loyal

lol

the second they can upgrade they will stab you in the back. and you want to feel sorry for her?

get real.
>>
>>35415591
>>35415439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ds4pMCnbA
>>
>>35415625
>I knew a slut once, so all girls are sluts, please believe me
>>
>>35415650

>all girls are pure as snow, please believe me

which situation is more plausible?
>>
>>35415666
Neither, both are exagerations.
>>
>>35415666
Not all girls are sluts. I'd say 30, maybe 35 percent.
>>
>>35415686

so 4 in 10 girls is a slut, roughly.

those are pretty bad odds, almost 50/50. regardless, it's human nature to be selfish so I can see why girls cheat a lot.
>>
Yeah alcohol works wonders. Arrange to do something with your friends on the weekend, it will help to keep your mind looking forward to something positive.
>>
>>35415666
Wow, it must be really tough to live with a binary brain.
>>
>>35415639

>>35415591 here
this is good shit senpai. getting cucked on gave me such a massive boost to improve my life, that i'm really looking forward to having that feeling of getting absolutely betrayed again.

Is that the formula for making it career, women and fitness wise? Every time you get cheated on improve yourself so much that you get to upgrade the woman too - from 6/10 to 7/10, then get cheated on again and repeat. From 8/10 to 9/10 etc.

Why not? Fuck, I might be onto something
>>
>>35415709

I dont think that way

but you'd have to be pretty naive to think girls dont cheat, they do it all the time. what makes this one girl different?

guys cheat too, of course.
>>
>>35415722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjULgwweVU

This ones talks about what you discovered.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.