[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pick up heavy weights and put them back down every 2nd day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Ash-1.jpg (235 KB, 1200x806) Image search: [Google]
Ash-1.jpg
235 KB, 1200x806
>pick up heavy weights and put them back down every 2nd day
>extremely unpleasant to do, boring, hurts, stressful, I could be reading or doing something else instead
>do this for days, for WEEKS
>absolutely no change in your physique
>have to spend years doing this tiresome activity to look slightly better
????
>>
>weeks
>not months
Hi New Years
>>
File: 18-05-57-1448882934055.png (562 KB, 602x600) Image search: [Google]
18-05-57-1448882934055.png
562 KB, 602x600
It's not easy to become part of the /fit/ master race.
>>
You're never going to make it
>>
>>35413722
Not making it: The post
>>
Heavy Weights my ass OP
>>
It's hilarious whenever someone assumes being fit and being intelligent are mutually exclusive.

Oh boy do I get hateful glares from the fat dudes in my Moonrunes Language class when they realize I'm better looking, stronger, AND am in the AP math/science/english classes, while they're stuck with all the normies and minorities in the regular placement classes.

>>35413722
>>extremely unpleasant to do, boring, hurts, stressful,

wimp detected.
>>
>>35413926
watch out OP, 17 year old hatin' on ya!
>>
>>35413943
Laughing at and pitying you, maybe.

No h8 here m8
>>
File: 1449827723096.jpg (167 KB, 1076x1306) Image search: [Google]
1449827723096.jpg
167 KB, 1076x1306
>not enjoying picking up heavy weights and put them back down
>not hating rest days and cursing your body's need to rest
>not becoming both strong and smart at the same time
>NOT
>MAKING
>IT
>>
>>35413926
reported
>>
File: 1440631215529.jpg (317 KB, 650x2600) Image search: [Google]
1440631215529.jpg
317 KB, 650x2600
>>35413926
The entire big dudes are dumb meme is just an excuse made by un-fit dudes to feel better about themselves
>>
File: karate-kid-3.jpg (51 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
karate-kid-3.jpg
51 KB, 598x448
>>35413722
>washed and waxed cars in circular motions for an entire day
>used sandpaper to remove splinters from wooden floor in circular motions for an entire day
>painted a fence up and down using his wrist for an entire day
>painted a house using a precise left-right movement for an entire day
Using all this seemingly useless bullshit, he won the fucking tournament against dudes who used to kick his ass.

OP you gotta have faith or else you'll stay a dyel and will eventually regret quitting when Allie goes for a chad who actually lifts.
>>
>>35413722
>extremely unpleasant to do, boring, hurts, stressful
>absolutely no change in your physique
try doing it correctly
>>
>Spend 5-6 hours per week working out
>Increased energy, happiness and health
>Reduces stress and brainfog
>Able to do other tasks more effectively
>Huge boost in looks and confidence
>Getting laid isnt even a challenge anymore
>Lifespan increased, testosterone levels heightened

It's literally the best deal you can make in life. And everyone keeping it up learns to love it. Hell, I would do it even if I absolutely hated it. I would put my dick in a jar of fireants every day if it had those benefits.
>>
>>35414349
>testosterone levels heightened
Fuck, I'm already balding.
Not gonna lift.
>>
>>35413722

Why are you here? We don't come to /lgbt/ and shitpost, why are you doing it to us?
>>
>>35414391
Testosterone making you bald is a myth. What makes you bald is a genetically inherited sensitivity to testosterone, BUT the amount of testosterone it requires to trigger baldness is so low that you would literally have to stop being a man to avoid it.

More testosterone does not equal more hairloss, the sensitive hairfollicles are already "capped out".

Google shit and you shalt find.
>>
>>35414531
Nice try faggot, get away from my hair
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.