[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unnatural lower back curve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1489x1279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1489x1279
I noticed I have a pretty significant curve in my lower back, it makes my butt and stomach stick out. I did some research online and I came back with 3 things it could be: pelvic tilt, lordosis, or kyphosis.m, but I don't know how to identifiy which of these could be the problem. Does anyone have experience in how to correct and/or identifying this problem?
>>
Your lower back is shit. Do more deadlifts and get your lower back out.
>>
>>35413003
Are hex bar deadlifts acceptable?
>>
I have the same thing. Deadlifts won't help I pull 405. You have anterior pelvic tilt. Need to stop sitting in hairs so much and squeeze your glutes when you are standing normally to straighten out your pelvis.
>>
It's kyphosis. Low rows, pull ups and face pulls should fix it.
>>
>>35412956
People overestimate lordosis on fit a lot. It's actually not that bad a thing to have, and u prob think u have it a lot worse than you do. Some bend in the lower back is natural. Bigger glutrs often make it look more bended than it really is too, so be careful.

There are a lot of elliot hulse meme waysof getting rid of it if u really want to, but they may not be right. Over developed lower back erectors are often to cause. U may not be usousing ur hams and glutes enough in ur compound lifts. Learn bulgarian split squats and empty bar good mornings well and ull work urself out
>>
>>35413060
>>35413035

Yeah, that's what it seems to be based on my googling, the problem is it seems that kyphosis, pelvic tilt, and lordosis all seem to have very similar symptoms so I'm having a hard time figuring out what to target.

I'll start sub setting my exercises with low rows and face pulls tomorrow.
>>
>>35413072
Thanks, I'll check those out and work them into my week. I have pretty weak hand and glutes, and I'm trying to work on that.
>>
File: 1451018664798.jpg (50 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1451018664798.jpg
50 KB, 565x600
>>35413104

Smart. Learn to keep your shoulder blades together and your chest up when you do those, especially low rows.
>>
>>35413060
thanks u litraley just changd my life
im not OP but i have the sam problem and have nevr evean considerd that somthing could be done
>>
>>35413208
It suck, doesn't it. No matter how much you cut, it looks like you have a gut when wearing shirts.
>>
Shove a giant dildo up your ass to straighten yourself out (must perforate intestines)
Inb4 >dildo up your ass
>straighten
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.