[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my life up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
For starters, I've been at SS for 6 months.

I've aways been a scrawny kid, and my parents always tried to comfort me that being skinny themselves, my condition probably stemmed from the genes I got dealt. I mean, I always had skinny bones, 5.5 inch wrists, a small head with a weak jaw.

Highschool was living fucking hell. I was a shut-in, and at 16 years old I was only 5'8 with a bitch voice and an insanely weak physique, weighting only 45 kg.

I'm now 21, 5'10, at 52 kilograms. 52 fucking kilograms. If you don't realize, that's an instant tun-off for most women and groups of men.

Now, here's a question. Is it really due to my genes? Is there something I should know about my body? I thought I had my diet fixed, but I gotta face the evidence here. I managed to get some pounds of meat on my body, but fuck me if that wasn't slow.
I don't want to rely on old age to become a hunk, because my most intense wish is to become a stud right now to slay hot girls cruising through nightclubs.

What the fuck should I do /fit/? I don't want to give up my dreams. I eat fucking eggs with 140g of tuna every morning. I eat a complete döner kebab every meal, and eat all the shit I can grab when the night comes.

Am I really fucked beyond salvation?
>>
eat more
>>
No, you just have to eat more.

Get some mass gainer or some shakes.
>>
>>35412564
thats what you get for having shitty turkish genes.
but really you think youll get weight by eating tuna (low calories) and doner kebab (no carbs)
try eating every 2 hours (spaghetti,cereals and milk,etc)
>>
>>35412564
Don't eat tuna everyday, your body will accumulate too much mercury. Eat eggs, dairy (being Turkish, you should have a lot of god tier yogurt), lots of meat, bread / rice / spaghetti, and salad / fruits (is actually important, you need your micronutrients. I "ate a lot" and didn't gain much muscle when I hated my vegetables / fruits too).

A single doener isn't enough by the way, I eat double portions for a single meal when I am not even bulking. Eat more is the only solution to not gaining weight.

Maybe also get checked for a parasite or something. 52 kilos is waaaay too low for a man, lowest I've been in my 20's was 62 kilos, when I sustained myself on Tim Horton's coffee and a single bagel per day.

>>35412665
lol Turks are untermenschen in many ways, but body size isn't usually one of them.
>>
>>17018018
Kill yourself turkroach
>>
>>35412665
>>35412741
>>35412793
Where the fuck did I say I was Turkish?

I'm French, what the shit.
>>
>>35412665
>doner kebab (no carbs)

What's wrong with low-carb foods?
>>
>>35412564
Being Turkish (a shitskin) makes it more difficult but you just gotta eat more and lift breh
>>
>>35413305
>>35412741
>>35412665
>>35412793
Stop samefagging you fucking moron.
>>
>>35413288
>they dont raise insulin levels
>>35413220
oh sorry,you're morrocan right
Anonymous 12/29/15(Tue)21:05:11 No.35413313 ▶
>>35413305
>>35412741
>>35412665 (You)
>>35412793
Stop samefagging you fucking moron.
>>
>>35413313
>9 replies
>8 posters
>4 samefags
I guess Turks are shit at math too
>>
EAT
MORE
YOU
DUMB FUCK

DO GOMAD FOR 1 MONTH AND REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A SHIT YOUR CURRENT DIET IS
>>
File: 1414369343351.jpg (24 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1414369343351.jpg
24 KB, 400x462
>>35412564
>I don't want to rely on old age to become a hunk, because my most intense wish is to become a stud right now to slay hot girls cruising through nightclubs.
THat's Fucking Gay Dude Get Real Goals
IF I could punch you in the balls I would
>>
>>35412564
Cry my a river,eat more shitter.

Are you poor?lentils and legumes + some meat for that complete protein.

JUST EAT,FAG,I KNOW THAT FOR YOU SKINNY FAGS IS HARD BUT YO CAN DO IT IF YOU REALLY WANNA.

EAT CALORIE DENSE FOOD

GET BIG
C

M
O
N
>>
>>35412564
You are very underweight. Eat more calorie rich foods, srsly. Don't you dare blame genetics. Eat 4-6000 a day, and see how where your body takes you.
>>
>>35413454
That is the thing though. I won't be able to eat that much food.
>>
>>35413329
Why is it good for insulin levels to rise?
>>
>>35413488
it helps you gain weight and it carries aminoacids to the muscles.
>>
>>35412564
>rolled oats in a bowl with full cream milk microwaved 3 times a day in addition to your regular meals.
>2-8 eggs a day depending on how much you can handle
>walnuts are great for bulking and full of minerals and vitamins.
>>
>>35412564
Eat more, eat dirty, drink mass gainer and protein shake too

Is your routine okay? Do you get enough sleep?

I was the skelliest of them all, until my 22-23
>>
>>35413846
Doing SS currently. No gains to be seen.
>>
>>35413480
calorie dense is key, breh. Make a smoothie with oats and peanut butter. Since liquid it is processed quickly, and you have room for more afterwards. Will easily fits in an extra 1000 calories in your day.
>>
get your carbs

get your protein

not rocket science, eat more but eat good foods.
>>
>>35413892
You need to eat more. I know how you might feel about it, like you're really eating a fucking lot and there's just no room for more.

Been there, and believe me there is.

also, do you even feel tired and sore after doing your workout? Or do you feel it's more like a boring cardio exercise? Remember to lift hard low reps
>>
No you're just a bitch, i was 43kg at 5'8 at 16, now at 18 i'm 70kg.
>>
>>35412564
Did you do GOMAD too?
Also, 6 months? Switch from SS to the texas method immediately.
>>
EAT
>>
>>35414050
He should love to the Texas method based on his lifts not the timeframe
>>
>>35414014
How the fuck did you do it?
>>
please use a calorie tracker, like myfitnesspal or whatever you prefer, because your probably under 2k calories per day. Eat at least 2k8 and see the results after a month
>>
>>35412564

I don't know how much you weighed 6 months ago but if it wasn't about 40kg your diet isn't sorted.

You should be putting on about 1lbs to per week.

6 months of having your diet honed in you should weight a lot more..

So solution to gain more weight is eat more.

Your diet is shite.

Your ability to eat more food in you is shite.

Fucking eat more carbs and fat. You don't need to care about protein provided you're getting about 140g-160g and even that is a bit much. You should be focusing on carbs and fats.

Also.

Why the fuck are you eating tuna every morning. Tuna for a start isn't even calorie dense source of protein.

Eat it on a cut not bulk.

Sort it out mate.
>>
>>35412564

5'10 and 52 kilograms is not that bad. As a teenager I was 6'1 and 58 kilograms. Eventually I began to eat a lot, but only junkie food, so I became skinnyfat. That's when I decided to go to the gym and fix my fucking diet. After a quick bulk I cut to get rid of most of the fat and as time passes I'm finally progressing.

tl;dr just eat a lot (preferably clean bulk) and work out. We are all gonna make it.
>>
>>35416166
This. I naturally weigh between 105-115 pounds. I didn't gain shit until I started counting calories. Cognitive dissonance makes you think you're eating enough, you aren't. Not even close kid.
>>
Eat more
>>
Download myfitnesspal. COUNT YOUR CALORIES TO ENSURE THAT YOURE ACTUALLY EATING ENOUGH

Fat people always underestimate what they eat and skinny people vice versa
>>
GOMAD legit might help you OP
>>
But then, what the fuck should I eat? What do 5000kcals look like?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-12-03-05-21.png (952 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-12-03-05-21.png
952 KB, 1920x1080
>>35412564
Pic related is me a few years ago. Supet tiny. Ive only been lifting 1 year tho. Anyways.. I never weighed above 125 my entire life before day 1 of lifting. I always thought 145 was like, some level I would never, ever reach.
But I'm 160 now after 1 year. Im not sure how. But I dont plan on stopping. I never counted macros. Or did gomad. Just dont be stupid. You are what you eat, so eat hardy. Eat more than you ever have but there is no sense in stuffing yourself with shit and then try to look like zyzz.
Also, take your aminos.
PPL is your friend. Good luck
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.