[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning son You're starting to look pretty big without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: high test mom.jpg (32 KB, 306x458) Image search: [Google]
high test mom.jpg
32 KB, 306x458
Good morning son
You're starting to look pretty big without your shirt on...
What would you like for breakfast?
>>
>>35410769
eggs, thanks mom, I have to go catch the school bus. Bye!
>>
>>35410769
I would like for daddy to come back..
>>
My mom's Nigella Lawson?
>>
>Some milk mom!
>Oh we're out of milk?
>Well you can always make some you know...
>>
>>35410791
yes
>>
>>35410791
that would be fucking amazing... all those dirty knickers for you to sniff
>>
muh dik
>>
File: 1421013654597.jpg (133 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1421013654597.jpg
133 KB, 720x960
>>35410783
>want daddy to come back

Look outside, he just ran to the store for some milk
>>
>>35410820
>implying he didn't steal it from the neighbours
>>
>>35410769

Fresh milk. Lots of it.

Did you know with enough nipple stimulation anyone can lactate? We could have fresh milk every day with your udders mom. Haha..
>>
>>35410769
Ebic thread
>>
>>35410769

You look p-pretty good without your shirt on too Mom...
pls respond
>>
>>35410820
whats going on here? It's the 2nd time I see this.
>>
>>35413825
Boston marathon bombing put the area in lockdown. He got milk for a family that could not get out
>>
>>35413876

not him, it was another cop and this is shoop based on the GOMAD meme
>>
>>35410791
>My mom's Nigella Lawson?
That would be the cruellest trick of fate, to have your mother be Nigella Lawson, considering I'd like the bang the living daylights out of her -- and she'd make me the most awesome breakfast imaginable the next morning. Oh, cruel Universe..
>>
>>35410769
Freshly squeezed milk
>>
>>35410769
>Not cooking your own breakfast
You guys were shit kids
>>
>>35410769
An English muffin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.