[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUTTING GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450857806557.jpg (162 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450857806557.jpg
162 KB, 640x640
Cutting General Thread

What else do you do during your cut besides eat at a deficit?
Caffeine? EC Stack? Adderall? DNP? Green Tea Extract? Cardio?

How is your cut going, and what are your goals?
>>
>do cardio
>lose gains
>get angry
>bulk
>get a beer gut going as well as muscles
>get angry
>repeat from step 1

desu thats my cycle senpai
>>
Started eating less about 4 days ago. I'm running, swimming and doing some bodyweight exercises. No gym because I'm on vacation.

Current body is 182cm and 85kg ish. A lot of localized fat. How long until I see results?
>>
>>35405309
This.

This

This

And the worst part is my body is shit, when I'm bulking I start to gain a lot of fat on my legs and they start growing faster than my pecs and arms so I start to enter trex mode.

That's why I'm always cutting. Skynny built 4life
>>
>>35405280
IF 16/8 and semi keto (want to eat mainly fats and proteins. Makes you more full)
>>
Im doing IF and eating at a 500 caloric deficit. Also im taking yohimbine as a preworkout; its been three weeks and ive dropped from 228 to 210.
>>
File: madmemestopmeme2.jpg (56 KB, 960x815) Image search: [Google]
madmemestopmeme2.jpg
56 KB, 960x815
>>35405280
>cutting
just loosin gainzs son
>>
>>35405280

Adderall fuckin helps, but I wouldn't recommend it unless drugs are already your thing.

Any stimulant helps curb appetite, but will power is best. If you can do it without supplements, it will be easier to maintain without supplements.

Cardio obviously helps as long as you don't eat back the calories. Even though though cardio kills gains meme is true, cardiovascular health is probably good for you. Just don't cut forever, and when you reach your goal, start eating back your cardio calories.
>>
>>35405381
In 1-2 months, you'll see some minor changes if you're actually eating well.
Diet>everything
>>
>>35405280
I would strongly recommend not trying an EC stack or adderall to cut.
As >>35405531 says, will power is best. As soon as you get off the substance you used to help cut, you will probably gain a good amount of the weight back.
I've done an EC stack, lost 10 pounds in a month, then gained it back over the course of the 3 following weeks. I have good will-power, but after getting off the EC stack all I could think about was food. I was ravenous. Don't do that to yourself. Lose it the natural way and you'll keep it off
>>
>>35405280
Ayyyyy Michigan and MSU girls

Although I go to Michigan and MSU girls are much hotter on average because they're dumber. Only the top tier sorority girls look like the girl on the right
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.