[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youth is /fit/. I am 26 yo and I i am obsessed with my quarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1080x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1080x1049
Youth is /fit/.

I am 26 yo and I i am obsessed with my quarter life crisis.

I am not as /r9k/ as I sometimes feel. Had a few relationships and females, have a good paying job and i rate myself depending on my mood between 6 and 7/10. I think I am too old for everything. People aroubd me have long-lasting relationships, bringing forth ugly af babys, building houses and I am still lifting for girls.

Is there hope for me?
>>
>>35403671
Sounds like seasonal depression. Make sure you're getting some sun in the morning after you wake up. If you have to use a light box, that's okay.
>>
Just be happy you're not going to be divorced by 30 and have to deal with joint custody of your kids.
>>
>>35403718

You are right. I use such a lamp and it really helps. But I have the same thoughts in summer (including the sadness). I think I am just lonely. ty 4 reading my blog
>>
you have the freedom to do whatever you want without being tied down to anything, you should kill yourself
>>
File: big man with a hat on.jpg (9 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
big man with a hat on.jpg
9 KB, 200x279
>>35403766
why would you want kids at 26, or even 36?
>>
>>35403766
http://michaelwdean.com/UMFTHE/
http://agorism.info/

That may be useful.

Better than joining a cult.
>>
>>35403671
Holy shit you just described my life, even the age is the same.

I realized that a lot of people that have these "perfect" lives aren't so perfect. Most of my friends who have kids and/or spouses or finances are fucking miserable. They have no spare cash, hardly any freedom, and always have a ball and chain. The dream of being a home owner is dead. Houses are overly expensive and repairs when shit breaks are expensive. Being single at 26 with no kids and no gf, renting a house with a decent paying job is a dream. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.
>>
>tfw no cute shiba inu pupper
>>
>>35403671
>lifting for girls
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>35403671

I have the same feeling frequently, then I think "wait do I actually want to be married or have kids right now?" and I quickly realize I definitely do not
>>
>>35403884

You are right. From the distance, my feels are irrational. In relationships i want freedom and being single I want someone to talk to and get validation from (this is a big one).

So i guess I am not made for feeling happy. But the alternative is living a super happy shiny life and be stuck at this point forever.

I dont know what I want.
>>
>>35403891
>tfw had an akita but your gfwas a shit handler and didnt kniw shit about dogs so had to give it away because it would dominate her mums dog because her mum would always bring the dog around and let it run aeound the house.
>>
>>35403997
Not sure about you, but I want a good female friend who is also DTF. But that's unrealistic so I settle for lonely life.
>>
>>35403671

why do you care what other people are doing?

other people my age are married, fat, and with kids. do I give a shit? no. im living my life, not my life by someone elses terms.

>but you should be settled down

says fucking who?
>>
>>35404102
>girls as friends
kek

Prostitute. Find one you like, become a regular.
>>
>>35403884
Truth. I just bought a house and it's overrated. I'd rather live in an rv or trailer and just move when I feel like it.
>>
>>35404195
That's not going to be easy where I live.
>>
>>35404244
Craigslist, bro. Or a sugar daddy site.
>>
>>35404244
Find a poor girl and put the offer out
>>
>>35403671
i dont relly remember my youth, sorr bruv
>>
>>35404117
Its not the baby making, fb wedding bragging etc. I just feel lonely when home alone. I am seeing friends then but its not the same
>>
>>35404007
kek
>>
>>35404442

go out and make your own stories then.
>>
>>35404442
>I just feel lonely when home alone

move back in with your parents
>>
>>35403671
vit D3 helps with depression for those who don't get it from the sun.
>>
File: 1448895678603.jpg (66 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1448895678603.jpg
66 KB, 480x608
>>35403671
Perhaps you should stop using facebook. Social media is shit, all it does is force you to compare youself to others. People usally only share their best moments, and somehow forget to mention all the fights they have with their GF, how they only fuck once a month. And how they cant educate themself and persue their dreams because a marrige and kids are achoring them down. Having no GF at 26 is not really a problem. Better to find someone you can respect and get along with, than having a shitty marrige at 30 and feeling trapped.

You will find someone, let it take time. Feels liek you have a pretty sorted life, job and all that. Focus on improving yourself and challange yourself, thats how you grow and become a stronger man.

Try to think about all that you have that is good, instead of what you dont have. Writing a list with the positive things you have done, what have made you proud of yourself and all the good things you have right now. Usually makes me feel better.
>>
>>35404218
Grass is always greener mein neger
>>
>>35404609
Thanks brah
>>
>>35404633
Rented for a while. It sucks paying someone else's mortgage but it's nice not having to fix stuff
>>
>>35404772
Yeah. Another good thing is that if the neighborhood goes to the shitter, all you have to do is pack up and leave.

If you actually own property, value will go down and you're stuck there.
>>
>>35403891
>tfw their high pitched whiney bitch howl reaches your ears
>tfw they act like fucking cat faggots

Doge a shit
>>
>>35405389
If you rent any one place long enough to see that happen you might want to examine where your life is taking you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.