[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body Dysmorphia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 35
File: tumblr_mbwjuwGdWW1romevxo1_500.jpg (125 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbwjuwGdWW1romevxo1_500.jpg
125 KB, 500x381
I am a woman and I hate my body. I spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at my body in the mirror. I think people judge me because of my body even though I weigh a healthy 118 lbs at 5' 3". I believe that all everyone sees is my body and nothing else. Every time I pass by a window or something with a reflection, I turn my head to look at my self. What's even worse is that I'll look in the mirror , like what I see, then 2 hours later look again and be disgusted with my body. I fear that if this continues I might never find a partner that I can be comfortable showing my body to. Does anyone else experience these thoughts as well, even though they have a normal body?
>>
post pic pls
>>
>>35401757
>I believe that all everyone sees is my body and nothing else.

Duh
You're a woman
So you're right, that's absolutely true
>>
>>35401757

this board is the last place you should post then
>>
>>35401757
Just because you're a healthy Bimini doesn't mean you're fit. Hard to tell w/o pic but you could be a skinnyfat type that's just all fat and no muscle that doesn't look that great. Your weight has little to do with how you actually look within normal restraints. Everyone is judged on appearances, especially females. Its a fact of life you need to learn to deal with. If you're unhappy with your body go exercise. You really should be anyways just for the benefits. Just because you're a healthy weight doesn't automatically mean you're good looking and in shape
>>
>>35401757
>I believe that all everyone sees is my body and nothing else.
What is everyone meant to be seeing if not your material self m8? Obv this is the case.

For all the other stuff just worry about it less. Take some time and review your life or something.
>>
File: 1443137890744.jpg (87 KB, 330x332) Image search: [Google]
1443137890744.jpg
87 KB, 330x332
>>35401757
shoo shoo roasite
>>
>trolling citizen copypastes something written by a women so bitter stupid robots and teens can pour all their vitriol at a strawman

It's kinda like that thing from 1984 where for a period of time each day you're supposed to rage the fuck out about something you don't really know about or have experienced personally.
>>
>>35401757
I've got the same thing but you seriously need to reconsider posting here, it will only make things worse

I only come here for the bantz and the tipz
>>
>>35401757
> I weigh a healthy 118 lbs at 5' 3"
>118lbs
>5'3

You're fat.
>>
>>35401786
See now you think you're being a "big manly man" who "controls muh wymynz", but in truth you're revealing that you're a beta master who likely ignores anything not external about the girl, and in turns ends up eating shit because you're the one the manipulative bitches can smell a mile away- and they know they can fool you with just a shiny exterior because you're too stupid to look passed that.
>>
>>35401786
Not really. It's all about the face. There are lots of famous actresses and models with really average bodies, flat as fuck, no ass etc but they are considered beautiful because they have a 9/10+ face.
>>
File: 1389139705365.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1389139705365.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>>35401757
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>35401847
I'm a girl actually
>>
>>35401757
poor little thing. grow a pair princess, life sucks for everyone.
>>
>>35401854
OP here. That was the sweetest thing anyone said to me.
>>
>>35401853
Yeah but the rest of women who don't have 9/10 faces still exist and still get judged
>>
>>35401858
>tfw I will never be as alpha as you
>>
Post a fucking pic

you are just denying the reality
>>
>>35401867
The sweetest thing anyone said to her and it was a meme
How sad
>>
>>35401881
That wasn't op u dipshit
>>
>>35401881
baited
>>
>>35401766
>>35401877

OP says she feels people are constantly judging her body, /fit/ tells her to post her body so they can judge it
Lmao really OP get away from this place
>>
File: whenwilltheylearn.webm (883 KB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
whenwilltheylearn.webm
883 KB, 320x178
STOP GETTING MEMED NECKBEARDS
>>
>>35401757
>I think people judge me because of my body

Some do.
Most are insecure shits like yourself so obsessed by themselves they don't even think about what others look like besides a really vague view, meaning they don't even notice those imperfections you're probably making a fuss about.
>>
>>35401889
Like I give a fuck you pig
>>
>>35401897
Me on the right bbys :3
>>
>>35401896
she will never know or be sure from a stranger in the street or somewhere else , but from here we can talk all the shit we can , she can see what is the reality and if she dont likes it just close the tab and forget about it
>>
>>35401927
Why would she want people to talk shit about her body tho? She's already insecure and paranoid, why reinforce it
>>
>>35401868
But average women are also judged primarely on their face, before their body. Unless their body is exceptionally hot or exceptionally ugly / obese.
>>
>>35401927
>huhu top kek ur fat ugly whore dumb bitch be my gf fucking crooked nose man chin pls be in London that feel when FUCK OFF ROASTIE REEEEE

She'd be better off asking down syndrome kids at an assisted day camp
>>
1. Take acid
2. Revert to your true self
3. Alienate shallow fairweather acquaintances
4. Realize love comes from the inside not the outside
5. You're cured!
6. But oh so lonely...
>>
>>35401949
Well duh
But if all of them are average looking in the face what's going to make it or break it is the body
>>
File: 1448752219745.png (222 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1448752219745.png
222 KB, 2048x2048
>>35401867
well, thats a pasta dear, better get your ass to work. No one gets paraises and escape their anxiety just by looking at the mirror and deluding into self acceptance.
>>
>>35401955
this isnt fucking /x/
>>
This is OP. Honestly, I know that you autists are just being retarded by shit posting in this thread. I expected that and don't take those replies seriously.

I just wanna know if anyone on this thread experiences extreme paranoia about their body image like me, and how they deal with it.
>>
>>35401968
That wasn't the real OP who said that
>>
>>35401757
The reason you think you look like shit is because you do but being a stupid cunt as opposed to a man, you seek validation from others telling you its ok to be mediocre where as i strive to better myself daily you are complacent with the effort youve put in thus far (minimal) and dont want to try any harder so you desire to change the paradigm
Fat cunt get swallowed by a sinkhole
>>
>>35402004
well whatever, still its true.
>>
>>35401857
Doesn't mean you can't be a dumb sexist idiot.
>hurrdurr I'm a sexist female but its okay because I have a vagina
An idiot is an idiot, male or female. If anything its just more pathetic because it shows you've given up on life
>>
File: 1379861359068.jpg (29 KB, 744x727) Image search: [Google]
1379861359068.jpg
29 KB, 744x727
>>35401757
I am a male and I hate my body, so I go to the gym
>>
>>35401896
How would getting honest opinions from strangers not help in this situation you fucking retard
>>
>>35401991
accept your self: "yes this is me so what? you dont have anything else to do than look my ass?"

if you dont like your self , you can make a change , make up , working out , surgery i dont know

also dont forget to not give a single fuck about what others think
>>
>>35402030
such is life
>>
>>35402027
Retard you confidentally made a wrong call and got btfo for it.
>>
File: tp.jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
tp.jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>35402033
>also dont forget to not give a single fuck about what others think
>>
>>35401991
Frankly if you don't exercise, you don't experience body dysmorphia like this board does. Your body likely is great compared to an average American, but not actually particularly good looking compared to anyone who's actually fit. A fit body IS better than your body op. Not just the exterior, but body and mind are superior to those who don't regularly exercise . Honestly you should start to exercise if you value yourself at all, regardless of how you look at your current skinnyfat state
>>
>>35401757
> I'm a woman and all people see is my body

Listen sweetheart, let's put that in perspective, if you were the same average person you are now, except you were a guy, no one would look at you for any reason (unless you had a gun and was about to shoot up a school). If you were a guy, you'd have to be constantly told by mainstream society that you don't deserve to make it, but if you do make it, it's because you were entitled to. You'd be utterly worthless to everybody until you spend 10+ years acquiring skills, making money, and shaping your body and personality and you prove them wrong.

But no, instead you're a pretty woman who not only gets the attention and affection of society and men, but actually has the balls to whine "yeah but it's not the exact right type of attention, I want mine to also have a bit of emotional intelligence to it, but not too much, because that's kind of weird". Seriously get fucked, you entitled millennial.
>>
Body dysmorphia isn't synonymous with disliking your body,OP
>>
>>35401757
We can't give advice tailored to you without seeing what we are working with
>>
>>35402081
>wrong call
No, if you are a male with those sexist helical that's what will likely happen. If you're female with those sexist beliefs, you are indeed pathetic and have given up on life. I'm sorry you can't accept that your misconceptions and personal biases fuck with your life on the daily, but you can always seek professional help if you decide to grow up one day.
>>
rev up that psychology session
>>
>>35401847
this post gave me euphoria
>>
>>35401757
>What's even worse is that I'll look in the mirror , like what I see, then 2 hours later look again and be disgusted with my body.

My guess would be some childhood trauma that left you like this. Of course we live in a culture where the media pushes this overvaluation of looks.

Dunno, stop the media and tr to think of some stuff that might have happened to you or should have happened but didn't.
>>
File: you are here.jpg (32 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
you are here.jpg
32 KB, 960x600
>>35401757
As a fellow woman, get over yourself. There are billions of people on this planet. You are not special. Everyone has their own issues, yours are not unique.

Once I realized that other people have issues, the same as mine or worse, even the so called "perfect" ones, my life became much more fulfilling.
>>
So In your first sentence you say you Hate your body. But by the end of the post you've acknowledged that you have a normal, even healthy, body.

So objectively you know you're fine. But you're unable to admit/embrace it. Ask yourself why that is. Mental illness or not, it falls on you to alter this way of thinking.

At different levels of severity, everyone has felt this way though, so your not alone. It's usually the result of feeling as if you haven't worked hard enough to feel worthy of how you are perceived.
That's my sincere bit of advice, just work harder (in whatever area) and you'll be more confident. Or take some psychedelics.
>>
>>35402274
Cringe
>>
>>35402274
Wow, do women really find happiness knowing that others are suffering?

That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>35401847
So the alternative, grovel at your feet, is better?
Fuck off skank
>>
>>35402032
You're the one who's retarded
The honest opinions of strangers is fucking worthless
>>
If you look for flaws, you will find them.
>>
>>35402027
Oh blablabla
Go cry about muh sexism elsewhere, it's the truth
>>
>>35402290
How did you get that women love suffering from that post?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qanDVZHliw
>>
>>35402121
I am grown up
Which is why I know how the world works
Amd is why I'm aware that as a woman my appearance is the number one thing people judge me for. Whether I like it or not.
>>
>>35402322
>Once I realized that other people have issues, the same as mine or worse, even the so called "perfect" ones, my life became much more fulfilling.

If I suffer so must everyone else attitudd
>>
@women /fit/izens ITT:

c-can you post your butts and bikini pics p-perhaps? thx :3
>>
>>35402290
it's more like tough love. It's how adults (male or female) show affection in a productive way that discourages people from wallowing in self pity.

A person who tells you not to improve is not a friend. They're an asshole or your mother. In both cases beware.
>>
>>35402338
I don't read it like that at all. I see it as being thankful what you have. I might be having a shitty day, hating the world, but I have a newer laptop with access to the Internet, the ability to read, have clean water, etc. A lot of people don't have that and I'm thankful. There are plenty of people who have more than me, but I don't get envious because I've got plenty already.
>>
>>35402377
>A lot of people don't have that and I'm thankful.

Yeah ok. So? And? Does that fix any of the wrong parts of your life?
>>
>>35402337
I think you're mistaken about how important appearance is beyond basic first ismpression.
I doubt you care to reevaluate that personality flaw though, best to project it on to someone else.
>>
File: 1428533032338.jpg (1013 KB, 3200x2000) Image search: [Google]
1428533032338.jpg
1013 KB, 3200x2000
ITT

White knights, trolls, no pics
>>
>>35402414
But on most people I see on a day to day basis the first impression is what they get. "Everyone" means everyone not just people I am acquainted with.
So eat shit
>>
>>35402401
If you are older than 15 you should rethink your life and possibly get tested for autism/mental retardation.
>>
>>35402496
Clever.
>>
>paranoid about own body
>paranoid
>doesn't want other people's opinions
it's like you dont want to make it
>>
>>35402274
>You are not special
>Everyone has their own issues, yours are not unique.

>>35402284
>>35402290

it's normal don't be delusional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKs_-Burkgo
>>
>>35402537
Just because it's normal doesn't mean it isn't cringe
>>
>>35402456
why do they matter if they're people who you don't know in any meaningful way? Why
stress yourself out for approval from people who's views you can't possibly know?

There's another question. How can you confirm that they are the ones judging you by your looks? Are you actually speaking to these people or are you just making baseless assumptions based on how THEY look?
>>
File: tumblr_mmuiy9lHXm1qckp4qo1_1280.png (253 KB, 624x430) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmuiy9lHXm1qckp4qo1_1280.png
253 KB, 624x430
>>35402537
>>
File: fit - make your bed.png (42 KB, 490x221) Image search: [Google]
fit - make your bed.png
42 KB, 490x221
>>35402401
>Does that fix any of the wrong parts of your life?

Did you read the post? I'm incredibly thankful for what I have. Yes, that "fixes" my life. There are people who have more to struggle with than I ever will. I'm not happy for their suffering, but it makes me realize how good I have it. Instead of coveting what you don't have (OP's case, she's completely concerned about her body), be thankful for what you do have (perhaps a great sense of style, knowing a second language, a loving family, etc.)

She also needs to realize that her concerns are not unique. In the OP picture, the woman, the heavy set one, on the left feels bad after seeing the woman on the right, the thinner perkier woman. That thinner woman could be worried about her frizzy hair, that she's only an A cup, why she can't learn Spanish when the rest of the class picks it up easily.

Every single one of us has battles we fight every day. When I realized this, my life became incredibly simple and fulfilling.
>>
>>35402564
it's just a song breh
>>
>>35402550
Logically they don't matter, me personally I don't give a shit
It is OP that worries about them for whatever reason she has, maybe OP is one of those who are always looking to make a good impression and to feel validated, I don't know. All I said is that it is true, people are judging her by her looks, all the time, just like they do with everyone else.
As for your question I'm not even sure how to answer. It is well studied amd well documented by this point that everyone is susceptible to making assumptions about other people based on appearance
>>
>>35402601
I still don't understand how a good thing negates the bad one
Both still exist
>>
>>35402636
There will always be bad and there will always be good. Be thankful for the good. Look for the good in things and you'll be happier. Don't assume everyone else's life is sunshine and lollipops.

If you give me an example, I can try and clarify more for you.
>>
>>35402678
Even if everyone's life sucks how does that make mine better?
>>
>>35402622
My point is that even if people are judging you by appearance you have NO basis to assume that those thoughts are negative and even if they were you could override them by just speaking to the person and showing them that you are a decent human being.

If you find yourself thinking "x doesn't like me cause i'm y" then you must realize that it is a voice inside your head telling you what it is you don't like. It's not coming from anyone else (you could say media, but that's not an individual and if you can override indoctrination so can other people)
>>
>>35402741
People judging you by your looks doesn't have to go that far
It doesn't have to be "x person thinks I'm n things because I'm ugly", it could just be "x person thinks I'm ugly", that's still judgement and that still hurts
>>
>>35401847
*tips fedora at the speed of 1000 tpm (tips per minute)*
>>
>>35401858
This. Life never gets easier, you only get stronger.
>>
>>35401953
the absolute roastie!
>>
File: this will not stand.gif (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
this will not stand.gif
3 MB, 384x216
>>35402601
>I'm not happy for their suffering, but it makes me realize how good I have it.
Welcome to the Platitude Shop! Cease the day and stay positive!

>perhaps a great sense of style, knowing a second language
Standards are falling everywhere. Points for loving family, because that is an actual advantage, but if you have one I and almost anyone else today is obligated to resent you.

>Every single one of us has battles we fight every day. When I realized this, my life became incredibly simple and fulfilling.
Life isn't simple, and isn't meant to be naturally fulfilling. The default setting for most people even in the first world is or should be generally comfortable and on top of things but at least a little anxious, stressed or riled up about something. If your relaxed state is one of fulfilment, then either you need to raise the bar or you're so lucky or privileged that, again, the rest of the world almost ought to spite you just for the hell of it.

I don't even need to read your other posts to tell that you're a woman. You're also the sort of person who makes me want to punch shit.
>>
>>35402836
Why is Mads so fucking attractive goddamn it I want to fuck that old man
>>
>>35402009
People are going to call this beta but this is the truth. I'm talking to a girl and have dated in the past, but while I enjoy the company of girls, this is completely true.
>>
>>35402769
fine. It does suck when someone tells you your ugly. I've been called both ugly and handsome and the ultimately its been up to me to disseminate which is the "truth".
The truth being that all of us are somewhere in between and mood, lighting, courtesy, and countless other factors can tip the scales.

Ultimately it just not "useful" to accept those peoples judgements (good or bad) as fact. It's all filtered through you and your thought processes. So control the thought patterns, don't blame others.
>>
Do you know what the main difference is between men and women that have this body dismorphia OP?

Men will either not say anything and continue on their pathetic existence OR they will lift. Lift until they can point the finger in the other direction.

Lift or die OP, Lift or die. Either that or stop complaining in a manchurian cave sketching forum and fuck off and die behind a sofa in a pile of pizza crusts like all other hamplanets do, your family watching on as your bloated, fetid corpse is lifted out the side of your house after the fire service has cut away the side to your house.

Get outside, run double figure miles a week and get to some circuit training sessions and go swimming. All the while have a pair of jeans you want to fit into hanging up in your living room. Light some fucking candles around them and have a statue of Mary or some shit, and every week weigh yourself in front of them until you hit your goal.
You fat, self pitying waste of skin and bone.
>>
>>35402104
/thread
>>
File: arch 2.jpg (5 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
arch 2.jpg
5 KB, 310x163
>>35401757
And you came to fucking /fit/ for advice???

Just do exercise and try reddit, they won't be so harsh with you there. Eat healthy, go to the gym 3-4 times a week, forget about your weight and focus on your %bf. be happy. I bet you don't even look half bad but abandon all hope if you came here for help. Also try not to become anorexic please. Fuck what the world think about you, as long as you are doing something to get better, then nothing else matter.
>>
>>35401757
>even though I weigh a healthy 118 lbs at 5' 3"

what a fucking joke, fattie

you should weigh a 120 at 5'10 at your weight you are clearly overweight

do some sports for fucks sake
>>
File: Collage 2015-11-17 12_54_35.jpg (306 KB, 1080x1608) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2015-11-17 12_54_35.jpg
306 KB, 1080x1608
I've lost 195lbs and still feel like a fat ass despite going from 4xl and 5xl shirts to a medium
6'4 392lbs to 6'4 197lbs.

All I can say is in time things do get better. I haven't had this body for very long. I've spent most of my life morbidly obese.
>>
>>35402121
>le ebin professional help meme xDD
Don't you have homes to ruin and divorce cases to win OP?
>>
File: 1411882765467.png (286 KB, 468x342) Image search: [Google]
1411882765467.png
286 KB, 468x342
>>35402887
>you should weigh a 120 at 5'10

Angry Skelly pls go
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-13-06-30~2.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1079) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-13-06-30~2.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1079
>>35402896
Just remind yourself of things that you can do or wear now that you couldn't before if you need reassurance. For instance my aunt can now wrap her arms around me
>>
File: philosoraptor mads.jpg (138 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor mads.jpg
138 KB, 768x1024
>>35402849
Scandinavian genes, takes care of himself, smart and a great actor. What was the question again?
>>
>>35402924
It's weirs because he's kind of weird looking but at the same time hnnnggg
>>
File: Td8QT_sap1.jpg (353 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
Td8QT_sap1.jpg
353 KB, 960x1600
>>35402690
I just feel humbled? I'm not better than anyone else. Knowing that others have issues makes me feel like I'm not alone, that I'm not the only one that feels bad about X.

It was actually that Socially Awkward Penguin that helped me. I saw it and went "wow, other people think X too? I'm not alone?" and I stopped being so hard on myself and stopped hating myself. Now that I don't self hate I have that energy to put towards much better goals.
>>
>>35401757
People will judge you no matter what, OP, but do you notice how they treat you? Only get concerned with your body if it's preventing you from getting where you want to go - like if you've always wanted to do rock climbing, or even, hell, if you want to enter a fitness competition. In both cases you have a specific goal, and as long as you're working toward it all will be well with your mind. Move away from the empty 'something's wrong' and focus on your target.
>>
>>35402896
Difference between men and women. You're an inspiration to us all, fatties and skellys alike.
>>
I used to have bad case of body dysmorphia to the point that I was a bulimic. No matter how thin I got I never thought that I looked good, because I didn't. Bulimia and drastic calorie deficit resulted my body to have skinny fat out of shape body. I was so self conscious about my body that I never even wore a shorts that showed my cankle. Then I realized that there was a way to look good and eat more and that is to get muscle and fast metabolism. I feel that most people who is self conscious about their bodies are kind of perfectionists. I am one, so I focused on building muscle and creating the most aesthetic body as I can. I'm not there yet, but I can say that I don't have body dysmorphia anymore, my fast metabolism melted away that stubborn stomach pouch fat and I'm glad that I started lifting. I feel that the most effective cure for people with body dysmorphia is to lift weights.
>>
i used to be 90 lbs about 2 years ago i started gym gained all this muscle and some fat i look wayy better better than 80% of the population but i still feel like the skinny tooth pick that i was when i first started

just realize you look great tell yourself that most of this fit board has muscle dysmorphia already they are trolling.. stay strong
>>
>>35403024
>I feel that the most effective cure for people with body dysmorphia is to lift weights

And roid right
>>
File: 1332879827637.jpg (318 KB, 996x726) Image search: [Google]
1332879827637.jpg
318 KB, 996x726
>>35402941
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."
>>
>>35402896
I didn't have nearly as drastic a change as you bro but iktf. Lost 65 lbs, went from 30+% body fat to 12ish now, but still feel like a fatasfatass half the time.
>>
>>35401757
Lift weights, stop going to tumblr and become a sick cunt then m8.
>>
>>35402090
I want to tip my fedora to you.
Then I reflected, yeah being a guy is pretty tough. We compete from the day we are born. Tom Brady's wife makes the same or more than him. All she does is be good looking. He is handsome but he ain't getting paid for being good looking.
> men- he's good at x and he's good looking bonus. Still has to work at a skill
> women- good looking, life is easy mode
>>
>>35401868
Some people are ugly and its human nature to think of them as ugly. Life is tough and certainly isn't fair. It's not a women only issue either, plenty of guys are ugly as fuck but don't have the crutch of feminism to rely on.

Some people need to accept the simple reality that not everyone is going to be thought of as beautiful. The world just doesn't work that way and never will, no matter how much tumblr wishes it would. All we can do is work to improve what we can and accept the rest. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>35403130
There are millions of males who are getting paid for being good looking tho
Comparing a male athelete to a female model is retarded.
>>
>>35403184
Ok buddy why are you telling me this
>>
>>35401868
Everyone gets judged, not just women.
>>
>>35403047
Of course I roid by choice. After lifting for 2.5 years around 125lbs with good amount of muscle, already in good shape with no body dysmorphia, I thought that I'm ready to take fitness more seriously and I took Anavar on the Sept 18th this year. I am happy with my result. And you're implying?
>>
>>35403283
forgot to attach pic oops
>>
>>35403283
I'm implying you use steroids
>>
>>35403292
You'll never be as good as sparrow
>>
>5'3
>118lbs
fatty
>>
>>35403219
Ok and? OP is a woman amd that anon I was replying to was talking about women which is why I mentioned women specifically. It's fine.
>>
>>35403292
Disgusting
>>
>>35403330
I mean if you're interested go to fraud and get reading
>>35403337
You should throw away your mentality of competition, that's toxic and not gonna take you anywhere, I do it for myself only. Plus too Sparrow and I have completely different fitness goals so you need to consider that.
>>
>>35403292
I want to use your thighs as earmuffs
>>
>>35401939
And that's not gonna change if she doesn't find out why that is and what she can do about it
>>
>>35403420
Unless she's blind I think she can find that out on her own
>>
>>35403426
So why is she crying here, instead of trying to fix her problem?
>>
>>35403283
>lifts 3 years
>stats worse than mine when i started
>roids
>still cant bench my first ever bench press
Lmao women are pathetic
>>
>>35401867
>That was the sweetest thing anyone said to me.
Bullshit. Bull fucking shit.
>>
File: YOUKNOWNOTHING.png (320 KB, 433x381) Image search: [Google]
YOUKNOWNOTHING.png
320 KB, 433x381
>>35403654
>claims you remembers my stats
>I never wrote my bench press stats
>Doesn't even know what my fitness goal is
>>
>>35402958
>that pic
these are all me
>>
>>35403654
what kind of faggot compares his lifts to a womans
>>
>>35403725
>how do you know my stats when all my posts are labeled? Hurr durr derp
>>
File: aahhahaha.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aahhahaha.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>35403654
>>35403751
>>
>>35403479
She can multitask
>>
File: 1407816133920.png (214 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1407816133920.png
214 KB, 500x319
>>35401757
5'3", 118 lbs?
Man the harpoons!
>>
>>35403654
She roids?
>>
>>35404078
see >>35403283
>>
File: brah.jpg (6 KB, 220x152) Image search: [Google]
brah.jpg
6 KB, 220x152
>>35401757
If you look in the mirror a lot chances are you're liking what you see

I just struck a bunch of poses in front of the mirror this morning (shit was so cash)
>>
>>35401991
Im going through the same thing OP, lemme tell you how I deal with it. By repressing it deep deep inside and manning the fuck up and going to the gym. If you're unhappy with something, chances are there's a way to fix it. So go to the gym, get fit, get more insecure, acquire body dysmorphia, and realize that you'll literally never see what you want to see. There's only one route in the self pity train. hate, anger, despair, drugs, hate, drugs, shitposting on a Malaysian circle jerk advice forum, and then death
>>
>>35401757
>I spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at my body in the mirror.
So spend it at a gym instead dumbass
>>
>>35403292

Please be my girlfriend. Will you take a skinnyfat MTF that doesn't pass but is trying her best?
>>
>>35404078
Anavar. It's the lady roid.
>>
>>35403768
where? post my bench press maxes kek
>>
File: white knight.jpg (87 KB, 450x698) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
87 KB, 450x698
>>35403192
>There are millions of males who are getting paid for being good looking tho Comparing a male athelete to a female model is retarded.

You best be talking about footballers there m8. Or as they're properly called in ye olde English, "footyfaffing closetrapistoverpaidywanks". You think male models or actual lifters make the kind of money that walking mannequins like e.g. Tyra Banks do? You had better check up on your numbers. And if you're just talking about them getting better status and pay because looks and human psychology works that way, then fuck you; that works the same way for both genders.
>>
>>35403385
Competition built America, commie.
>>
>>35404866
Female models get more money because surprise, women are the ones who are more interested in clothes and cosmetics. So of course they get more work. Doesn't change the fact that there are men who get paid mega bucks for their pretty faces too
>>
>>35405373
Male models definitely do not make anywhere near what an equally-famous female model does. That being said, modelling is a fucking horrible job. People think you just get born lucky and sit around making millions for having pictures taken of you, but the fact is that it's a ton of travelling, really long hours, inconsistent pay, and high maintenance. Everything I've ever heard about it sounds fucking awful, and it's a breeding ground for eating disorders and drug abuse.
>>
>>35405243
lol
>>
File: madmemestopmeme2.jpg (56 KB, 960x815) Image search: [Google]
madmemestopmeme2.jpg
56 KB, 960x815
>>35405243
>>
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>35401757
>I want people who don't know me to judge me for my personality and actions

C'Mon...
>>
File: 446.jpg (94 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
94 KB, 1175x766
>>35401757
FIT IS FOR INSECURE MEN WHORES SHOULD STAY OUT OF MY /FIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35403654
First of all ur a faggot, second of all women have naturally weaker upper bodies so don't compare benches with women
>>
>>35404378
This
>>
>>35402601
Ayy I saw that commencement speech too
>>
File: 1451177131461.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1451177131461.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>35401847
>>
File: Dorks.jpg (118 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dorks.jpg
118 KB, 500x375
>>35404494
>Will you take a skinnyfat MTF that doesn't pass but is trying her
>you take a skinnyfat MTF that doesn't pass but is trying her
>take a skinnyfat MTF that doesn't pass but is trying her
>a skinnyfat MTF that doesn't pass but is trying her
>skinnyfat MTF that doesn't pass but is trying her
>MTF that doesn't pass but is trying her
>that doesn't pass but is trying her
>doesn't pass but is trying her
>pass but is trying her
>but is trying her
>is trying her
>trying her
>her

Her.

Here's your (YOU), seek help.
>>
>>35402919
you're pretty in a manly way breh
>>
>>35405992
honestly I have only been in horrible relationshits and at this point as long as that person has really good personality I don't care if that person don't lift. Ill teach them to be fit.
>>
>>35406072

please be in toronto
>>
>>35401955
>revert to true self
gross AF
you choose yourself every day by your actions, and those lead to a more solidified person over time. you can't magically find 'who you are as person' as it is much the process much more than it is the self-identification... its like people never leave the 'goth/jock/nerd' ideology of high school.
>>
Is this thread what tumblr is like?
>>
>>35402030
modern women believe that you should hate nearly everything, be neurotic in your worry about the feelings of others to the point that you curb overt (read: agro) emotions and make rotund your more interpersonally maligned traits should cause constant self-criticism and self-induced gaslighting so that you can learn to be a real human who cares about humans.

they want everyone to have their sexes characteristics and the misandry movement is seeking reparations for the very nature of masculinity ( read: approaching women assertively, assuming comfort in conversation, and or the idea of a man being pandered to in popular culture etc).

And they claim that rape culture is instigated by subtle cultural reinforcements demarking the value of femininity.

yeah
women should want the world to suffer
>>
>>35406202
>you curb overt (read: agro) emotions and make rotund your more interpersonally maligned traits should cause constant self-criticism and self-induced gaslighting so that you can learn to be a real human who cares about humans.

WHAT
>>
>>35405992

Really rude dude, you should open your mind and heart to the plights of those that are different.

And I did get help, which is why I'm on HRT. Thanks for the (You) though.
>>
>>35401757

Therapy 1x per week for a few years.

Oh, and I'll give you a head start: There are things more important in life, than how you look.
>>
>>35402274

Female Psychology 1101
>>
>>35403292

Nice.

I'd cut back on the biceps A LITTLE. They are gettin pretty large.
>>
>>35403292

Wood you date a 6ft tale fit male in Georgia?

Cause I think this is the one.
>>
File: 1442966702675.gif (378 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442966702675.gif
378 KB, 200x200
>>35406447
>6ft tall male in georgia
You me?
>>
>>35406629

Possibly. I guess it really just depends on your philosophies on physics and transcendentalism.
>>
>>35403292
Ayyyyooo baby, you're beautiful.
All your opinions of your body is just your run-of-the-mill female mood swings.
>>
>>35401845

I'm 5'1, 115 and not fat. What the fuck is fat to you?

OP I have horrible BDD but i've had plenty of boyfriends. Eventually you'll get comfortable enough with someone to show them your body.
>>
File: 1447562478963.jpg (314 KB, 1024x1196) Image search: [Google]
1447562478963.jpg
314 KB, 1024x1196
>>35401757
mtf tranny here, OP
Fucking hate my body. I spend hours and hours in the gym and the bathroom trying to look better.
I stare at myself for God knows how long just feeling disgust.
I can't talk or flirt with a man (or a lesbian woman) because I feel like I'm part of some sort of joke, and the cameras will come out as soon as say anything flirtatious.
I'm a disgusting, lying, mentally ill perversion fetishized by a minority.
But I'm rambling.
OP, you're not the first and you're not alone, but this post won't cure you.
You have reassurance. For me, that's just being called "her." For you, it may be posting lewds on /soc/ or gonewild, compliments, or even fat hate threads, but you have to find something.
Just please don't put irl people down.
>>
>>35402274
Never say that you are a woman on this board.
Your opinion looses value, since everybody on this board is either homosexual or manchildren who hates women.
Rather pretend you are a gay twink, everybody will love you that way.
>>
>>35406072
I would lovingly screw you in the back of a volkswagen m8 if that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>35410124
>Your opinion looses value
Stopped reading because laughing right there
>>
>>35407018
>OP I have horrible BDD but i've had plenty of boyfriends

So you're a slut?
>>
>>35408822
continental europe
>>
>>35402896
dam son
gud jorbw
>>
This entire thread is

all me.
>>
>>35403385
>You should throw away your mentality of competition, that's toxic and not gonna take you anywhere, I do it for myself only. Plus too Sparrow and I have completely different fitness goals so you need to consider that.

You are so fucking butthurt that you will never be as good as thunder thighed sparrow its hilarious :^)
>>
>>35410257

Having lots of boyfriends over the years makes me a slut? I live on earth where that's considered normal for someone my age.
>>
I feel incredibly fat all the time. It kind of helps me since I'm less inclined to eat sweets and junk food, but sometimes it affects my view on healthy, nutritious food too. And no matter what I eat, I always feel guilty.

Female, 5'8, 125 lbs.
>>
>>35401757
Lol, bait or not 120 lbs at 5'3 is fucking overweight

I'm a pretty lean guy trying to bulk u a little and I am 140 lbs at 6'
>>
>>35401757
You're on /fit/. The truth here is, to some degree, we all hate/hated our bodies.
>>
>>35410344
Yeah being a slut is sadly normal for the average girl
>>
>>35411400
You have no idea how weight and size work
>>
>>35401757

it's called being a human being.

we're ego monsters and we want to look attractive and crave attention. We're sexual creatures and sexual attraction is important to our monkey brains.

Accept this. Do not reject this part of yourself. You can observe it without acting on it. You can appease it in ways that are not destructive.

Everything in balance.

Liking your body or being worried about your body isn't a bad thing unless taken to extremes. you do you, and don't let that hurt yourself or others. that's it.

peace be upon you, my sister
>>
>>35403292
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35408822

just accept what you have. everyone wants better. wants more.
>>
>>35402414
you're vastly underestimating the importance of appearance. you can hurr and durr all you want about the inner beauty bullshit, but at the end of the day looks are the most important thing about a female, probably male too.
>>
>>35410812
ayy bb im 5'8 too wanna get smfk manlets when will they lern ammiright
>>
>>35411707
Actually, I think guys around 5'3 are the hottest. :(
>>
>>35401757

How ironic, its always the landwhale who rages (like OPs pic).

If you are not satisfied with ur body then turn yourself into something hot? You know you can eat right and work out 3-4 times a week yes? It's all it takes.

But I guess being born with a snatch entitles you to bitch rather then act and change
>>
>>35411730
hey I mean I have a slightly below average 5' dick so I mean 5'8 - '5 is 5'3. So you wanna get it or what
>>
>>35401786
This
>>
>>35411765
Oh my god
>>
>>35401757
>I am a woman
NOBODY CARES.
>>
>>35412181
You seem to.
>>
>>35401757
There's a super simple fix for this that for some reason women in general just don't know about

>change yourself until you like yourself
>>
File: 133872575637.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
133872575637.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>35401757
Hun, I used to be fat and even now when I look fine these scars havent healed. I know my body looks good because of all the compliments I got after getting fit. About my face I doubt because only my daddy and mommy and best friend tell me I'm handsome, never heard ugly though. A compliment might be just what you need. If you look ''normal'' I'm pretty sure there's a honest compliment I can give. Your choice to show yourself as ''anonette''.
>>
File: 1444690076761s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1444690076761s.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
ITT:

Heterosexuals who wish they were gay to come undone of the plague known as women's motions & tricks.
>>
>>35402260
Severe endorphin swings likely due to one or more of the following: poor diet, poor sleep, untreated allergies, insufficient physical activity, excess stress, or drug dependence (prescription or otherwise).
>Of course we live in a culture where the media pushes this overvaluation of looks.
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to put down your fedora. Children the world over have always judged people based on their physical appearances, and they'll continue to do so well into the future. That adults don't grow out of this behavior really has nothing to do with the media.

>>35402337
>Amd is why I'm aware that as a woman my appearance is the number one thing people judge me for.
Yeah, no. It's the FIRST thing people judge you for. That's true for absolutely everyone. In larger cities and towns it's also the only thing most of the people you see will ever judge you for, but you're guilty of that too. Your being a woman really has fuck all to do with any of that, you whiny victimhood addict.

>>35403292
I hope you don't ever want children later in life. Actually, I couldn't care less, but it ain't happening either way.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.