[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I want to stop being fat as fuck can you give me some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: helpmerun.jpg (6 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
helpmerun.jpg
6 KB, 255x198
Hey /fit/ I want to stop being fat as fuck can you give me some tips on what to do to slim down, I'll try to do some cardio tomorrow since my friends have told me that that's a good start, but knowing myself I'll probably barely run at all.
>>
Try C25k.
Drink a lot of water.
>>
>>35396803
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>35396803
How fat are you? If you're over 220 or so you should probably swim or bike instead of running. It can fuck up your legs. If you are going to run, do Couch to 5K like anon said.
>>
>>35396859
Can you go into more detail for me? I don't really know about this, sorry for being dumb.

>>35396879
Dont have a bike and don't have a place to swim at, but I'm over 220 so I'll still go with what >>35396840 mentioned
>>
>>35396803
Diet is รท80
Pls read the sticky
>>
>>35396956
You need a calorie deficit if you're looking to lose weight, did you read the sticky?
>>
>>35396971
>>35396985
I'll read it now thx
>>
File: 1450505889665.gif (3 MB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
1450505889665.gif
3 MB, 350x349
>>35396803
amphetamines
>>
seeing as you're fat as fuck and that makes it literally 10x harder to do cardio, why not starve yourself/DNP yourself until you are skinny, then do cardio to maintain it?
>>
>>35396803
READ THE STICKY
>>
Start with changing your diet. STOP eating and drinking all fatty and sugary food. Eat till you are only 80% full. And bring your fat arse out for a daily 5 to 6 kilometers walk and slowly increase to a run.
>>
HERE WE FUCKING GO ANOTHER FAT CUNT MAKING A THREAD ASKING FOR "TIPS"

OUT OF CURIOSITY DID YOU ACTUALLY SEE THE DANCING DINOSAUR AND THE PART THAT SAYS "HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT" AND THINK TO YOURSELF "NAH THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME"?
>>
>>35397197
Alright I'll try to do that

>>35397239
FUCK YEA MAN, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT AND I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT A FEW MINUTES AGO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.