[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wlg/ - Weight Loss General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: file.png (789 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
file.png
789 KB, 1200x800
Sup fatizens, how's your weightloss going?

POST YOUR CALORIE INTAKE AND CALORIES BURNED FOR TODAY!

Mine:
>Intake: 1216 Cal
>Outtake: 3597 Cal
>>
>>35392602

Congrats on the muscle loss. We're all gonna be skeletons!
>>
>>35392639
I'd rather be a skeleton than fat.
>>
>>35392654

I made the same mistake that you're making now. No, no you don't. Former 285 lb. fatass here.
>>
>>35392684
Give me one good reason why not.
>>
ITT: Fatasses that think they have more muscle than they actually do.

References: I've been there, but I'm not delusional about it.
>>
File: 1447189746609.png (562 KB, 720x377) Image search: [Google]
1447189746609.png
562 KB, 720x377
> ~2500
> Life Processes
>>
>>35392724
Never even mentioned muscles, so not sure where you got that idea.
>>
File: Romaine-Lettuce2.jpg (17 KB, 240x270) Image search: [Google]
Romaine-Lettuce2.jpg
17 KB, 240x270
>>35392602
>eating less
just go KETO on ur ass, that combined with 3 times a week on the treadmill/misc exercises and you'll lose weight over time.
i went from 220 to 180 in about 2-3 months but its all about ur determination and self-restraint in not eating carbs.
Lettuce is probably ur best friend cuz instead of eating bread ur gonna swap bread with lettuce leaves, peel two or three off and apply ham and cheese and u got urself a breakfast/snack right there. as for meals just make any meat/chicken/fish without anything on the side except salad or fruit (depends on the fruit, look up their carb count before buying/eating)
>>
>>35392752
I've kept around a 2k calorie deficit for about 3 months now. At the same time I started exercising, so I'm up to a 5 km run @ 6.17 pace, from barely being able to run 1 km without dying.

>>35392904
But I don't need to eat more.
>>
File: 1450130946802.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450130946802.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>35392904
also currently im 178 lb, i really went lose on christmas but how could i not.

you can also eat like one thing of carb each week, just make sure to burn it (i dont do it cuz fuck counting carbs burned and carbs gained)

>>35392949
thats cuz ur not into KETO, if you go keto you will start to feel more hunger, but either tough that out untill next meal or just eat what i said in my last post. eating less =/= losing weight in some cases.
>>
>>35392987
I am losing weight though. I'm down 28 kg since September. 38 kg since January.
>>
Did really well today, had a turkey burger and diced peaches for lunch and grilled chicken nuggets and green beans for dinner, snacking on almonds right now and drinking water like a thirsty african. We can all make it guys!
>>
>>35393028
i said in some cases, not in ur casse

my knowledge is that carb is better than fat when it comes to energy for the body, thats why the fat is stored, cut away the carbs and the body will have to start using the reserves to keep you awake and with energy.
>>
>>35392602
>burned 3597 calories

no the fuck you did not.
>>
>>35393142
And why not?
>>
>>35393142
This
>>
File: 4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg (42 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg
42 KB, 330x319
>>35393142

Mad little fattie nattie 0 muscle mass do you even liftie.

enjoy 19% bodyfat.
>>
>>35393153
because you didn't run a goddamn marathon
>>
>>35392602

Calories in: 1050

Maintenance: 2200

Exercise: 1 hour, 15 mins brisk walk, 1 hour spent in gym doing various shit, 30 minutes spent barbell training at home.

No fucking clue on how to calculate calories burned through these activities but i'm still on a great deficit, maybe a bit too great?
>>
>>35393302
I would say so....I get the feeling you are fucking miserable with tat deficit. It's not good to loose weight too fast.
>>
>>35392700

I burned a shit ton of muscle mass that took me months to get back. Could have saved myself 3 months. LBM lost means you have
to lose more weight to get to your desired Body Fat %; 10% at 200 is 180 LBM; lose 2 lbs of LBM, you now have to lose 2.3 lbs to be
at 10%. You're literally increasing the time it takes to not look like shit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15615615

Find your current body fat %; multiply the pounds of fat you have by 30. That should be your deficit. Recalculate it weekly. 200 lbs 20%
bf is 40 lbs of fat. 40*30 = 1200. That should be your max deficit per day. Any more than that and you actually start increasing the amount
of weight you need to lose to get to your desired body fat percentage.

Take this from someone that cut to a skeleton.
>>
>>35393097

You never said "some cases". You just said to go KETO. Im just calorie counting too, no need to restrict eating habits past chocolate, sweets and alcohol.
>>
>>35393323

Keep in mind you can lose 4-10 lbs/month pending on current body fat without losing muscle easy.

You can only gain 1-2 lbs of muscle per month without gear. There are only 2400 calories in a pound of muscle; way easier to burn muscle than fat once you start hitting extreme deficits.
>>
>>35393322

I dont feel bad at all, I actually feel a lot happier eating big salads with oven cooked meat for lunch and dinner, breakfast is usually a banana and wholemeal rice cakes for dat energy. Not getting cravings every time I walk past a fast food joint also feels pretty damn good.

Havent really felt different from when I was gorging myself, if anything I feel more energetic.

On the subject of weight loss, Ive lost 10kg in 4 weeks which I think is awesome, just another two months or so and I will have reached my target (then I can focus on bulking).
>>
>>35393292
I did do an 850+ calorie workout though. Tell me how that cannot add up to 3597.

Even if my fitbit charge HR might be inaccurate, it's not -500 calories inaccurate.
>>
File: zTMnzTJ.png (1 KB, 262x16) Image search: [Google]
zTMnzTJ.png
1 KB, 262x16
>>35393335
well when i say "just go keto" im not barking an order to you, what are you, autistic?
i thought u talked about pic related and that "you're losing weight though"

lets go back to topic, what kind of exercises do you do and what kinda diet do you have? any food you label as bad?
how do you have the energy to keep going if you only consume 1200 kcals
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 418x455
>>35392602
Weight loss was going well

>tfw was at my all time low of 192 at 6'4 on the 20th of this month
>tfw hopped on Yohombine hcl
To help burn fat and gained some water weight (was 196 after the first week)
>tfw went off my perma cut and ate like shit for Christmas. Had beers shots stuffing cookies and what ever I wanted
>tfw ate like shit yesterday as well due to family coming over
>tfw got on the scale and weighed 209 pounds
Taken 3 shits since then
I know it's mostly water weight and shit from all the carbs and sodium and Yohombine hcl. I do keto and have been carb depleted since thanksgiving. So I'm
Assumin my glycogen stores are refilled.
>tfw went to the gym today and did a full body workout
Man the pump was real. Vascular and looked big
> got home looked in the mirror and took off my shirt and feel like a descusting slob even tho I know Ill be back down to 195 by the end of the week and I can still see my upper 2 abs somewhat.. And once I get off the Yohombine I'll be down to 190 ish.
>tfw going on vacation the 6th of January and wanted to look the best possible..
>tfw feel like I look like shit and I fucked up bad cuz I ate like normal the last 2 days and my cutting progress is all gone.
And I'm all bloated and retaining a lot of water

Just had a steak and that's all
I'm going to eat today.
I plan on stoping the Yohombine hcl on the first of January hopefully I'll look less fat and bloated and I'll loose all the water weight and shit from the last 2 days. Looks like I'll be doing HIIT Every day Till I leave.

I know It will all go back to normal by the end of the week. Yet I feel like I've failed

God I have some serious problems lol
>>
>>35392724
Very much this. If you've never been in a gym, you don't have muscles. In other words:

>"I'm afraid to catabolize muscle."
>What muscle?
>>
File: autism1.jpg (10 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
autism1.jpg
10 KB, 199x253
>>35393413
>calculating stuff
>with a fitbit
>>
I was at about 250lbs, then I moved in with gf and had no barbell+ soda, gained 25lbs. We moved in late October and I've been using the home gym occasionally since late november but mainly fixing my poor hip mobility with stretching.

I did squats today and I got 5 teps with 315lbs well below parallel, it wasnt too hard either.I don't even get this, 315 is more than I've even done in my life and I've squatted like 4 times since the summer of 2011 when I left the Army.

Oh and
>calories in
9 units of tendies and dew

>calories out
Mummy cleans it I don't have to be bothered
>>
>>35392684
Lies from someone who remains obese.

You'll look terrible either as a skelly or an obese person, but you'll only be healthy on one of those points.

Plus, anyone who's ever been obese will have a huge ease to gain new weight. Not like you're stuck at skellymode like people who have difficulty gaining any weight.
>>
>>35393454
i mean ive literally only eaten like 1 good meal and the rest ive eaten are chocolates and i've only gone up 3-4 lb.
i even lost that someway when i weighed myself today, at around what i've been lowest which is 179 lb and im 6.0 ft.
maybe eat less?
>>
>>35393581
forgot to add
1 good meal since 23rd untill 17th 1 good meal each day and no breakfast, and a lot of chocolate during the evenings
>>
>>35393523

I'm not obese. Shit happened well over a year ago.
>>
>>35393581
>>35393596
Yeah I'm really anal about my diet and eat the same foods everyday. So going off and eating whatever I wanted like a normal person fucked with me... Then seeing all the water retention made
It worse

I know all the weight I gained was water weight but just seeing that number go up on the scale just fucks with me.. And it's funny cuz I plan on "lean bulking" once new years starts...

I think it's cuz I'm going on vacation and plan on fucking a girl I haven't seen in a long time and I wanna looks the best possible and I'm feeling self conscious as shit(going from and fatty at 290 down to 195 at 6'4) I some how think if I didn't cheat the last 2 days I would have looked better when in reality me cheating the last 2
Days wont really make a difference. Lol
I got some serious mental problems now
That I think about it
>>
Used to weigh 400, went down to 230 after two years and my family started sabotaging my meals believing I'd die of "anorexia".

Moved away, went down to 190 and everything was going OK then a storm hit, ravaged my apartment building which led to the guy who owned it to sell the lot because I wasn't leased.

Lost my job in April which led to me having to move back with my family, had to search for a job and had to deal with my prepped meals being sabotaged again.

I've been living off protein powder because they can't sabotage that shit with sugar or whatever, it's costing me a fortune having to eat out because I can't bring anything home.

I've had to bring my bottles of water with me because my grandmother would drop sugar in the water to " make me healthy again".
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x626
>>35393825
>iktfb
I'm>>35393454
So I went from 290 to 190
>used to be anon you need to loose weight
>now it's anon you don't need to loose anymore weight

Like wtf you guys were te reason I was so fat through my childhood
>>
>>35393695
When you're fucking her, imagine /fit/ together saying, "You can do it! We believe in YOU!"
>>
>>35393825
This is absolutely shocking. I've never heard anything like this happening.
>>
>>35393825
what the fucking fuck.
>>
Went from 430 to 285 in 2 1/2 years.

Mostly Cardio first year, mixed weights and cardio second year, full weights next year.

Currently 6'5 285 slightly chubby still.
>>
>>35393986
Lmfao thanks bro I will just for you..
>>
>>35392602
>>35392654
Enjoy permanent hormonal damage!

If you're that desperate, do DNP. Try not to die.
>>
>>35393413

It is that inaccurate.

Stop trusting your fitbit or anything else that tells you how many calories you have burned during a workout.
>>
intake: 1800
outtake : 2000
started at 245, now i am 218,.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.