[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started working out Shit is going too slow Whats some pills I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tren_assault_labs_1.jpg (53 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
tren_assault_labs_1.jpg
53 KB, 400x600
Started working out
Shit is going too slow
Whats some pills I can pop to cheat a bit and speed this shit up?
Obv. I dont want anything illegal
>>
>>35391849
Eat more, sleep more, creatine, eat more.
>>
>>35391870
How is sleep gonna at all
>>
>>35391881
you grow during your sleep
>>
>>35391849
No pills will work the way you want them to work

What you want is steroids, you cheating faggot
>>
>>35391890
theres no time to sleep
I wanna get lean and cut now
also creatine just makes you fat.
>>
>>35391870
For anyone new to lifting, this is the only correct answer. Literally no supps except actual steroids will affect your gains in any meaningful way.
>>
>>35391941
listen here ok?

Im already pretty good body wise, im skinnyfag but you can see my abs and shit, but I want to be bigger,I want bigger arms and I want my muscle to be more visible
no slepe will help that
>>
>>35391849
>Obv. I dont want anything illegal
>wants to cheat

you could waste you money on SARMs but only roids will get you roid results. but since you probably don't know how to train and eat right yet that will just be a waste of money too.
so fuck off.

>>35391956
lmao no you're not doing good. it's pretty much dripping out of your comments.
>>
>>35391849
>TREN ATTACKā„¢

This shit is so stupid, androgens should be legal or all this fake drug shit needs to be banned.

Fucking real steroids are cheaper than all these dumbass "supplements" which are either snake oil or some shitty prohormone/steroid that wasn't patented after it was invented due to toxicity or being ineffective.

I feel bad for guys that waste money on this shit run a "cycle" and try to convince themselves that the half millimeter of muscle growth on their biceps is proof their supply of TREN ATTACK was worth $100.
>>
>>35391969
>lmao no you're not doing good

How the fuck do you know whether or not OP is doing good you dingle?
>>
>>35391997
Because he made this thread.
>>
>>35392043
So anybody who makes a thread about protein isn't doing good, got it.
>>
>>35391997
because he's talking dyel talk. and we've all been there. and at this point i've pretty much heard all the unjustified self-aggrandizement there is.
this is the type of shit coming from that skinny 17 year old who swears to god he can do 60 pullups.
>>
>>35391956

stfu 20% bodyfat retard you're not fooling anyone.

back to reddit NYRshit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.