[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this dude? Although he obviously has some kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (111 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
111 KB, 900x900
Thoughts on this dude?

Although he obviously has some kind of mental health issues/personality disorder he still gives (in my opinion) great advice on nutrition.
>>
>>35377731
Why is 80/10/10 the best diet then? Serious question
>>
>>35377743
I think he gives good basis to his arguments on these things?
>>
based af 2bh

destroys roiders, meat-eaters, fatties and other scum on almost a daily basis
>>
>>35377805
Based, yes. But it kind of troubles me how insane he really is.
>>
i have zero thoughts on this jolly green manlet
>>
remermber that time he said he almost killed himself at the age of 8?
how is that even possible
how can a 8 year old be suicidal
>>
>>35377941
Well, I mean, what's the issue here? Honestly he could probably watch children die and not feel bad, or he'd probaly pretend to, but he can use that shit to his advantage too. He does talk a lot of trash though and has never actually fought any of the people he said that he would stomp ie: Kali muscle, lex fitness, so on.
Honestly some days I just don't understand him, but I guess you can't understand crazy, even if you are.
>>
>>35377731
This guy used to post about how he was in contact with gray men on his old youtube. Think about that for a min
>>
>>35377982
He's insane. In one of his videos he told about mental illness running in his family, and that he's seen hallucinations since his teens (like people's faces melting off infront of him, and spiders crawling over his body)
>>
>>35377731
>great advice on nutrition
Top kek, he considers kale to be high in protein
>>
>>35377731
Obama got shredded
>>
>>35377982
Source on this?
>>35378034
And this too?
>>
>>35377731
>lifts for 10 years
>can't bench my OHP
kek how is it possible I don't get it
>>
besides his personal problems, he offers god advice on nutrition.

i ain't gonna his training advice for a moment. he looks like shit.
>>
At first he was a scumbag for the way he got fame and attention through shitty personal attacks but now he kinda got better attacking Ulisses and other ppl.

His Arnold video was a fail.
>>
why does he attack meating eating roiders for roiders, but does not attack vegan roiders for roiding?

he's a troll
>>
>>35378071
https://youtu.be/L00YYDkdbnY on the hallucinations

t.OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEMIALVGMN4

This guy is genuinely scary.
Like seems like a guy that would kill for his view on food
>>
File: 1450953339874.jpg (107 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1450953339874.jpg
107 KB, 1600x900
>>35377731
>>35377772
>>35377805
>>35377941
>>35378090
>>35378168
>>35378597
Richard. Please stop Shilling for your channel. Your 5 mins is up.
>>
/fit/'s mascot tbqh. His videos are hilarious even when he's completely wrong about something. Only someone totally fucked up in the head could pull off what he does.
>>
can someone post who this guy is? I've never heard of him, i wanna see what all the fuss is about
>>
>>35378725
He has a channel on YouTube.
Basically he's a vegan who plays vido games all day in his mom's basement.

Sometimes he gets bored and makes videos.
>>
>>35378740
sounds like a fag
>>
>>35378725
it's a goblin escaped from the moriah
>>
> great advice on nutrition.

mantits/10

http://www.alternet.org/food/4-surprising-foods-packed-estrogen-chemical-linked-obesity-and-sexual-dysfunction
>>
>>35378801
Soy heightens testosterone... theres a study that im too lazy to google so do it yourself and stop posting some retarded blog
>>
>>35377968
>manlet

he's 6'3 tho
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449773695760.jpg (29 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449773695760.jpg
29 KB, 1024x1024
>>35377731
Check his youtube acc, doesn't look like he lifts at all in videos, just using too much angle and lightning to make up a body he doesn't have.
>>
>>35379739

there are endless contracting studies regarding all food. I think only water and some vegetables don't have any studies saying they're bad for you
>>
>>35379739
Soy triggers the estrogen receptors
>>
>>35377731
He's the reason that I went vegan.
>>
>>35377731
Worst pec insertions i have *EVER* seen in my life. Why would you trust someone with such horrible insertions?
>>
>>35379739
I was super interested in introducing more soy into my diet. I read maybe 30 fucking papers on soy consumption and test levels.... I dont eat soy but its probably ok in moderate amounts. From what i have learned it certainly does not increase T levels breh.
>>
>>35378084
>Vegan
>>
>>35378110
Shut the fuck up and leave
>>
>>35378084
Well his goal isnt strength insecure little toddlers on here certaintly think that someones strength determines how good they are at nutrition and advice. He clearly has all the scientific data to back his statements up.

Hes primarily a cyclist and mostly follows a leaf based vegan diet instead of a grain based for health
>>
>>35379856
No it doesnt. Soy contains phytoestrogens which are plant hormones and do nothing to our hormone levels. When you eat animal proteins in any form they contain massive amounts of estrogen. Eggs are hen periods, contain massive amounts of estrogen that we can actually absorb unlike soy. Milk full of estrogen
And if soy is the problem, are you ignoring the fact that 90% of soy grown in the US is animal feed?
The meat dairy and egg industry hate vegans, they make them lose profit so to combat this they cherrypick studies which they have conducted THEMSLEVES. If 1 out of 400 studies done shows soy raises estrogen they will grab it and show it to the world. They intentionally lie to you , science does not lie.
>>
>>35379860
Same here, I absolutely hated him at first because everyone else was. And come on these people here admire scot mendelson and zyzz for gods sake . Then I ended up watching more of his videos, they make complete sense when you ignore the social stigma around them. I started watching more of his vegan videos, and eventually got round to watching Gary Yourofsky's The Greatest Speech you will ever hear. That completely changed everything for me and put everything into perpective
>>
>>35378660
Because a 125K subscriber youtube channel would post on some Belarussian finger painting erotic novel enthusiast forum.

>>35379868
Better not listen to steven hawking then afterall hes in a wheelchair hurr durr
>>
>>35382844
i'd tell stephen hawking to fuck off if he tried to give me lifting advice
>>
His vegan diet isn't going to help him from dying early from all the stress he's constantly under.
>>
>>35379826
yeah more like 6.3 cm
>>
Just sage, report, and hide.
>>
>>35378110
He attacks them for lying about roiding.
>>
>>35382774
Source of info?
>>
>>35384678
I guess not, even felt green man's voice while reading the comment piccolosan
>>
>>35383109
Kek
>>
lol vegans always get btfo
>>
[urge to downvote intensifies]
>>
>>35377731
Based af. He's the hero /fit/ needs. Hope he doesn't an hero too soon.
>>
I really think he's a youtube character. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he believes very strongly in veganism and everything he spews in his videos, but the le psychopathic vegetable schizophrenic violent killur thing is fake as fuck. First time I saw his channel was a long time ago before he got a lot of publicity, dude had like 5k views max and a consistently 80/20 dislike:like ratio, ~10k subscribers, and he didn't act even nearly as crazy.
>>
Think if u met him irl he would be a decent person. looking at his older videos he seemed chill but still lacking the correct info
but now he's just added more screaming and attacking ppl the avg person wouldn't dare to call out.
probably a persona but I'm sure now he's starting to believe the bs he comes up with
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.