[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i build a core like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
how do i build a core like this?
>>
Be a manlet
>>
>>35368638
done

next step?
>>
>>35368533

Work abs twice a week for about two years
>>
Weighted crunches #1 probably.

or do Oly lifting, support heavy ass weights overhead and on your shoulders and in your hands.
>>
>>35368533

His abs aren't that great and he still has fat there. It's just great waist genetics and lot of work on pecs, shoulders and arms.
>>
>>35368650

>weighted crunches

DO NOT DO THIS OP. This will fuck up your back big time.
>>
>>35368533

>taking a shirtless picture with a hat
>>
>>35368533
roids
>>
>>35368671

The hat is for style, grandpa
>>
>>35368662
Nah, do it.
It strengthens your disks.
Read the article by Bret Contreras the glute fag and I think Brad Schoenfeld on weighted crunches.
You also have to train your lower back to keep shit balanced, and don't go crazy with the weight and volume on the crunches.
>>
File: 1389667679991.jpg (48 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
1389667679991.jpg
48 KB, 720x352
>>35368682
>>
>>35368533

Honestly? Stretching out my serratus anterior and shoulder girdle expanded my rib cage. I like pullovers (very light; see what you can do with 15 lbs) and overhead presses and squats. I also enjoy doing zercher lifts from time to time. They hit your abs in ways traditional squats and deadlifts do not.

I am also 200lbs now. I am lucky enough that my weight is distributed over my limbs and not just my belly but... maybe you are too.
>>
>>35368533
Are you srs? How the fuck is his core impressive?

Legit advice: heavy compounds that require a lot of core stability and weighted crunches with a rope and cable machine.

And do this shit: https://youtu.be/gf56Px1X9LE?t=14m
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.