[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will getting /fit/ make me more attractive to the ladies despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1446316675772.jpg (118 KB, 864x922) Image search: [Google]
1446316675772.jpg
118 KB, 864x922
Will getting /fit/ make me more attractive to the ladies despite being socially awkward and beta?

P-pls respond.
>>
no.
>>
>>35367165
It'll make you more appealing, sure, but once they walk up to you and try to spark a conversation they'll realize you're socially inept and they won't bother afterwards. You can be a 10/10 motherfucker, but without those social gains you won't get far with women.
>>
It may make you more physically appealing but once they find out how awkward you are they will move on.
I met this amazing girl on the internet and my text game is on point, she was so keen to meet me but Im so awkward and panic when I meet new people so she talked to me for about half an hour before she said she was going home.
>>
>>35367199
>>35367239
This describes my last five encounters with a female perfectly.
>>
>>35367199
ehh it really depends on your social involvement, brah. During hs I was<and still am> pretty nerdy. I like csgo and Runescape. I have a 4.2, and take Calculus. I've hung out with a group of friends my whole life that, I won't say are betas, they have potential...but 5-6 guys in total. We're the most awkward people to have conversations with. People assume that because you have a group of friends your popular and non autistic. Find a group of dudes that you fit in with, and let people see you hanging out with them.

I'll give you some examples. There was this popular 8/10 chick literally drawing hearts on my back during Spanish class the whole semester and I flat out ignored her. Girls waited after class to ask me if I was a boobs or butt type of guy and I would just drop my spaghetti. During class girls tried flirting with me "Anon, I hope you don't mind if I stare at your legs the whole year". I ignored them most of the time, I actually had a faggy habbit of blushing. It just kept getting worse and eventually girls asked my bros if they were good enough for me. My bros had no idea why I was rejecting babes so they couldn't respond...or they just assumed I had ridiculously high standards. And as a result girls assumed they weren't good enough for me. They don't bother you...sure, but bro they're thinking about you.
>>
>>35367165
Maybe
>>
>>35367185
>>35367189
WHICH ONE
>>
>>35367988
yes women care about a mans physique, the basis of attraction between sexes is literally based in the dimorphism of the male & female body + face.
>>
Getting fit helps you be less of a socially awkward beta.
If you have a body to be proud of you'll act more confident and attract more women in other ways.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.