[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any designer sterons as good as the real thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: prohormones.jpg (25 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
prohormones.jpg
25 KB, 300x230
are there any designer sterons as good as the real thing?
>>
>>35365924
There are like no studies on prohormones - all information online is by shills, on sponsored forums.

SARMs are probably better, just because they're legitimate a real chemical.
Who knows what the fuck Animal Pak Halodrol or Savage D-bal is
>>
File: jewpole.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
jewpole.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>35365981
>Animal Pak Halodrol or Savage D-bal is
i know what it is, a fucking scam
>>
just stack a bunch of sarms before you waste your money on those scams.

s23 50mg daily
lgd 15mg daily
rad140 30mg daily

enjoy your gains.
or just inject test I promise you its not a big deal breh.
>>
>are there any off brand antibiotics that work better than the mainstream, proven, extremely effective antibiotics that everyone else uses?

See how stupid that sounds? Now replace antibiotics with steroids.
>>
>>35365924
You're gonna lose most the gains you make even if you pct properly
>>
>>35365924

you can get real oral steroids that actually work fairly easily and for less cash than these sugar pills
>>
File: 1448815037943.jpg (40 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1448815037943.jpg
40 KB, 500x453
Can someone here give me info on dhea and DIM? I hear that can be a sorta more natty steron
>>
>>35366045
Wait

Why the fuck do people do prohormones when they could do orals?
I thought all gains on orals was water weight and you lose it all after your cycle, and that's why people do prohormones instead
>>
>>35366081

because one could be bought at GNC and the other required knowing a guy who knew a guy

now a days it's quite a bit easier to score the real stuff,
>>
>>35366086
>mfw I almost bought a bottle of LGD and epistane

I'm just gonna get some t Bol and run that for 6 weeks m8.

If only you could effectively run test for less than 8 weeks without having to pin ed
>>
>>35366096
What are you bumping for? You got your answer.

Prohormones are bunk. Notice how there's always a lack of pics on most logs on the forums.
Consider the weight gain - usually it's gain that could've been achieved natty.
And finally even if you do find good logs with pics, how do you know they're not paid shills and were also running test?

Stick to orals only.
>>
>>35365924
Took DMZ 2.0 gained 8kg post cycle kept 4. Epi and trenavar did fuck all. Going to be stacking the Superdrol I have with real gear.

Some of those you posted are designers and some are prohormones. Big difference, most prohormones are shit and most designers will give you alright gains but with more sides than traditional orals.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.