[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ consider SARMS non-natty? Also general SARMS thread,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sarm.jpg (8 KB, 513x98) Image search: [Google]
sarm.jpg
8 KB, 513x98
Does /fit/ consider SARMS non-natty? Also general SARMS thread, have been reading a bit about them, I know some of them are pretty selective and stuff but not much more.
LGD and Ostarine are my main interest.
>>
not natty
they're drugs

but nobody actually cares if you're natty so you're good
>>
Just finished 2 months of LGD, good stuff. Ostarine did anything to me dou
>>
>>35361954
Can you tell your experiencie? Any secondary effects?
>>
>>35361968
Nah, just test levels i guess, really good gains and strenght, no high BP, no virtual sides at all, it's supposedly muscle-only selective.
>>
>>35361907
Of course they're not natty you tit.
I'm gonna run one and only one cycle though, I don't want to roid regulary because of health reasons, but I wanna make some gains fast because I don't want to spend my last year at uni DYEL.
I'm gonna cut to around 10-12% bodyfat from 15 and hopefully start my cycle on the 11th Jan.

My 6 week cycle of LGD:

LGD: 5mg ED for WK 1 8mg ED for WK 2-6

Arimadex at 0.25mg EOD WK 1-6 - I have puffy nipples already, but no lumps. Not from a previous cycle, most likely a result of being chubby during puberty.

PCT:
20/20/10/10 ED nolvadex for 4 weeks, starting from the day after last LGD dose. This is probably overkill, but I figure it can't hurt.

My goal is to get bigger and stronger - at least 2.5lbs to the bar each workout - and to gain a couple of kilos of muscle while keeping lean and to keep these gains after cycle.

I'm considering stacking LGD-4033 with something else though - not test because I don't want to be on gear for that long, whatever I run it won't be for longer than 8 weeks.

>>35361954
Doses? Did you get it in liquid form? How much weight did you gain and did you lose any gains after PCT?
>>
>>35362068
>Arimadex at 0.25mg EOD
will probably replace it with aromasin actually, don't wanna risk gyno rebound.
>>
Sup /fit/

5'6, 22 manlet chiming in.

>LGD 5mg morning 8 weeks
>Rad140 3mg morning lunch dinner 4 weeks
>MK-677 25mg before bed. 6 weeks

Day 4 of week 1 of cycle and new programming.

5rm up across the board following a 10 month cut/recomp where I dropped from 215 to 175 then recomp from 16% to 13%. Now 180 at 14% with increased vascularity and size throughout the day.
Sarms/10
>>
sarms are retarded, the long term side-effects are literally unknown, and they supress your natural testosterone levels just like regular steroid.

Why gamble with your health when injectables are much more potent and have been studied/used for decades now ?
>>
>>35362489
>>35362440

because I'd rather die for a future i believe in than live in one without scifi gainz
>>
>>35362440
Just started the sane cycle but at 10 mg of lgd
>>
>>35362440
>LGD
>RAD140
>at the same time
is that even beneficial for gains? Won't they compete with each other?

How are the sides for MK677? I was gonna add it to my cycle but lethargy and other sides don't really seem worth it, since I haven't read that it is all that potent.

>>35362068 This is my cycle. Any thoughts?
>>
Started my cycle of LGD today. Going to be doing 5mg/ED for 8 weeks.
>>
>>35362647
GL brother enjoy the appetite gainz, sleep gains and gain gainz.

>>3536723
No sides other than sleep/recovery gains. Definite increase appetite and bottomless stomach. Makes bulking easier desu.

If you wanna cut more, throw 10mg ED cardarine/gw-501516 to further your cut goals. I'm going full phatty mode then cutting with 20mg of cardarine ED with mk-677 and maybe yk-11 if I don't need a break. IF not then just mk-677 and cardarine to cut.
>>
>>35362798
>cardarine
but cancer pls
>>
>>35362068
Bumping for cycle advice
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.