[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is going to jail the best way to lose weight for a fat fuck with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images-25.jpg (23 KB, 374x393) Image search: [Google]
images-25.jpg
23 KB, 374x393
Is going to jail the best way to lose weight for a fat fuck with low will power?
How much jail time would it take to lose around 25kg and what crime would it take to get that amount of time?
>>
>>35354358
If you're serious about the jail thing, honestly, indecent exposure can land you a good dicking and a few months would easily lose that 25kg.
>>
hahaha just cut you fat fuck hahahahahahaha
>>
>>35354358
jesus christ. Just fucking throw the garbage out. Is shoving shit into your mouth 24/7 really worth being a fat fuck?
>>
>>35354358
I gained a lot of weight what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
This is the most pathetic post ive ever fucking seen. I hope for your sake this is a troll
>>
>>35354358
Only if you go to a high-security prison. Low security is pretty much useless. You sit around all day playing poker.

If you do manage to get into a high security prison, your jail sentence will probably be at least 5 years already. Enough time to lose weight.

And oh, you're a faggot.
>going to prison to lose weight instead of going to gym
>>
>>35354358
>2015
>fat fucks rather go to jail than diet and exercise
>>
I'd recommend posting cp on 4chan
>>
This is worse than the fucker posting about doing all workouts with a buttplug
>>
>>35354404

nah you dont wanna be on the register
>>
>>35354511
helps with the glutes
>>
>>35354523
Good point. Assault of an elderly person will do fine. Just strong arm her purse away don't hit her or anything. Boom, one way ticket to rape city and weight loss.
>>
File: 250px-Map_of_Appalachian_Trail.png (45 KB, 250x163) Image search: [Google]
250px-Map_of_Appalachian_Trail.png
45 KB, 250x163
Honestly I think doing a crazy hiking trail that takes month to complete would be the best thing for maximum weight loss.
>>
>>35354358
What the fuck is wrong with you?

If you want to lose weight the information is out there. There's a crazy coked up dinosaur running backwards and forwards to attract your attention to it.

Read the sticky. Use the information to take action. Lose some weight.

All going to prison is going to get you is a gaping rectum.
>>
>>35354358
Just stop eating so much
A record is the biggest pain in the world
>>
>>35354511
Link pls
>>
>>35354358
You can do better than this.
>>
>>35354358
You'd be nice squishy prison pussy you fat fuck.
>>
>>35355381
I wouldn't mind the raping. It'd be good to lose virginity and weight :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.