[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not eating >6meals a day Why aren't you stoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 443x332
>not eating >6meals a day

Why aren't you stoking the metabolic fire? You do realize what happens if the fire goes out right?
>>
>>35343095

Oh look at this topic.

It reads "How many meals should I eat per day?".
>>
>>35343095
I do realize what happens so I take ephedrine and caffeine to reignite it.
>>
>>35343095
Evidence please
>>
>>35343095
that's what fat reserves are for
>>
>>35343095
Dat DNP
>>
>>35343095
nohumanity.jpeg
>>
>you only absorb 25g protein per meal !!
>prehistoric humans ate once a day

the body is pretty good at making it man you just gotta trust it
>>
>try to eat 5 times a day
>shit's practically impossible for the first 3 days because near-skelly mode
>fourth day somehow manage to feel full and hungry at the same time after 1 hour without eating
wtf is this wizardry
>>
>>35345315
>try to eat 6 times a day
>realize this is possible for those who are unemployed or get paid to be fit

It makes no sense for the average working man to consume so many meals. 6 meals can't even be called meals at that point, they're half meals if anything. The meals meme is something that needs to die along with the 30 second anabolic window that appears following your last rep
>>
>>35345124
Prehistoric humans were also dyel manlets that had life expectencies of 30 didnt they?
>>
>>35343095

Yes, brother. The fire rises!
>>
>>35345378

The life expectancy of ~30 bit is more or less true, but not in the way you'd think. Child mortality (and, for that matter, pregnancy mortality) has a huge weighting effect on that stat - if you made it past childhood and were male, you had a pretty good shot of making it into middle age.
>>
>>35345378
living the dream
>>
>>35345406
yeah

plato/aristotle/socrates lived to 80/70/60
>>
>>35345484
Yeah and they were fags
>>
>>35343095
>not eating one meal a day

its like you dont want to gain muscles on a cut
>>
>>35347219
Elaborate
>>
>>35345378
Average lifespan =/= life expectancy.

Lots of infant deaths drag the average down but if you made it past infancy you were probably going to be ok.
>>
>>35343095
the fire never goes it
just goes into debt and borrows calories
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.