[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on this board right now who think they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Biology.png (162 KB, 262x311) Image search: [Google]
Biology.png
162 KB, 262x311
>There are people on this board right now who think they have the right to slam their deadlifts into the floor if they're lifting less than lmao4plaet
>>
If you can't gently put down 4 plate I got some bad news for you.
>>
>>35341631
I don't drop my 5pl8 cause I'm not a fucking retard
>>
>>35341631
If this motherfucker can gently lower 1015, there's no reason to ever slam a deadlift.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4jO21-a2W0
>>
>>35341647
Not on each side, or? I could put down my 180kg deadlift but it's a waste of time and strength.
>>
>>35342038
If you snap something?
>>
>>35342041
>only doing half the exercise
>>
>>35342038
he acts like a fucking nigger
>>
>>35342122
Icelanders are the niggers of Scandinavia.
>>
>>35341631
>2 years later, back snabbed up
>agleast I didnt upsed dat /fit/ homo doog
>>
>>35341631
I'm a pussy little bitch and don't drop 1 2 or 3 pl8.
Can't wait for that 4pl8++!!!
>>
>>35341631
I dropped a 3 plate deadlift today. I hope you're the mangina that, was doing cable extensions, looked over.
>>
>>35342122
I didn't see him commit any crimes or smell like shit
>>
>>35342122
when you lift 1015 you can act like a fucking retard for all I care
>>
>>35342122
>not getting fucking hyped to high hell for a big lift
Confirmed for never gonna make it
>>
bumper plates exist for a reason you fucking retard
>>
>>35342041
>doing more than half-reps are a waste of time and strength
0/10
>>
>>35342061
then you should have used proper form, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>35342460
yes, and that reason isn't so you can slam your deadlifts.

it's for oly lifts, primarily.

how the fuck you going to get out of a snatch without dropping the bar?
answer: you fucking aren't

that doesn't give you a reason to half-rep your deadlifts, faggot (or as mark rippetoe would call you, "ostentatious pussy")
>>
>>35342342
>wanting to be able to slam your weights instead of completing the full rep

>>35342258
>not knowing that properly executed deadlifts are the best rehabilitative exercise for your back known to man
maybe don't round your back on the way down?
>>
English not first language here, but what is meant by weight slamming? Is it when faggots do the lift then let go of the weight at the top or is it when faggots try to cheat by making it bounce ?
>>
>>35342538
both.

if you are slamming the weight while doing reps, you are bouncing the weight off the ground.

if you are doing singles, then it just means dropping the weight.

basically it just means not doing the eccentric phase of the deadlift.
>>
>>35342538
Basically, relaxing your leg muscles at the top of the lift and letting gravity pull the weight down instead of carefully lowering the weight to the ground, like you're meant to.

Makes a big old crashing noise
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.