[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invited a girl over for netflix and chill >dont have tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 1430751725121.png (92 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
1430751725121.png
92 KB, 420x315
>invited a girl over for netflix and chill
>dont have tv in my room, only got my macbook
>dont have a netflix account
>never taken the netflix and chill approach

am I supposed to just put something on and then lead a cuddle to a kiss and then smash her?

Opinions people
>>
Probably a good idea to have Netflix before you ask her to come over for Netflix.

Also:
>MacBook
>her

This is fit, don't gotta front fag
>>
File: bill.jpg (165 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
165 KB, 1200x1200
>>35341340
pic related
>>
>>35341340
Nah m8. She knows exactly what you meant. Wait at the door in your birthday suit with a whip in one hand and a dragon dildo in the other.
>>
Just chill
>>
>>35341340
just tell her she should have known what you meant when you pulled that stupid line
>>
Well, if grill has accepted invitation to netflix n chill, as soon as she steps in it's game over.

anyway, here's the blueprint in case you're full autism:

>get on bed and start netflix (or downloaded movie)
>a few minutes after the movie started, put your hand on her thigh
>if she doesn't push you back, cuddle with her/spoon her
>a few minutes after this, kiss her on the neck while grabbing her boob and/or camel toe and say "I want you"
>fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>35341359
netflix doesnt take a week to get bro a 5 min thing at very best.
>>
File: feel-00044.jpg (10 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
feel-00044.jpg
10 KB, 250x249
I was invited for netflix and chill when i was a freshman in college by a black girl. We talk about how we grew up and watched a fag-ish ass movie. He friend was in the room also, which made it more difficult for me to initiate, after all i looked like a fag during freshman year, nothing happened.

Don't do what i did, talk a bit (about shit like weather or classes anything but about you) and the escalate after all thats why both agree to me.
>>
>>35341395
cheeers for the blueprint, maybe full autism after all

what do if she takes my hands of her thigh.. is it game over from there.

>>35341409

It better not end up like that for me :S unluckly brah
>>
find something on putlocker, shove that shit on, having a mac will promote being closer to her, the hard part is over man, just keep your pasta in your pockets, give her the ol' lickeroo
>>
Holy fuck you fucking betas, Netflix and Chill is the the easiest fucking way to get with a chick.. like super easy.

Simply turn on a movie while she sits on the coach
When you turn it on, walk back to the coach and take a seat next to her, nothing weird
Crack some jokes, ease the tension, tell her you're glad she's here, crack some more jokes, ease the tension..
Throw your arm around her about 3-5 minutes in and move from there
Viola. Easy as fucking cake. Really.

>b-but how do I sex once I put my arm around her?
Let he cuddle into you, which she will. She wouldn't be over if she thought you were ugly in the first place.. give her some kisses on her cheek, then her neck, then move to the lips.. then, move your hand to her stomach and slowly to her pelvic then insert fingers into vagina.
>>
>>35341707
what does having a mac add any value
>>
measly bump
>>
Before she comes over, find the theme song to Kenan and Kel. Have it ready to play when she arrives. When you hear the doorbell, completely disrobe. When you open the door just shout "Awhhhhhh here it goes!" and play it. She'll either start sucking your dick immediately or she'll laugh and run away.

What could go wrong?
>>
>>35342272
as in it smaller than a t.v so you have be closer to her for both you guys to get a decent view of whats on
>>
OP, a good move - start tickling her or wrestling her or some shit and it will naturally devolve quickly into fucking.

this is such an easy thing to do if you lift. tell her you do MMA or some shit, show her some moves, you even then have an excuse to whip your shirt off. bing bang bong, bob's your uncle and there you have it - a dick moistening device ready for use.

unless she's a feminist or a bitch. she will be up for neither of those things if that is the case. in which case, you probably shouldn't be trying to chill her netflix anyway.
>>
My step dad asked me if I wanted to watch Netflix and chill... I'm scared now.
>>
>>35342875
enjoy being teared up a new one
>>
>>35341765
don't be a bitch OP go straight from kissing her to eating that pussy.
>>
>>35342767
>tell her you do MMA or some shit, show her some moves,
>>
File: Fucking Pleb.jpg (32 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Pleb.jpg
32 KB, 398x307
>>35341340
No homosexual you watch Netflix and chill
>>
>>35341340
Everytime i do this i lead her into my room and say "i dont have a lamp just candles lets sit on the bed i missed you" then you just make out.. "Netflix and chill" is code unless your one of those fidgetty kids
>>
>>35344475
you're a perma virgin if you don't do foreplay you faggot.
>>
>>35345779
Nah virgins will will force it in dry out of spite, hes just doomed to never be an orgasm catalyst
>>
>ask my mom to netflix and chill
>we watched gladiator and ate spaghetti

i just wanted a bj
>>
>>35341340
give her the ol' texas chili bowl.
You have tabasco sauce right?
>>
>>35341492
>what do if she takes my hands of her thigh

Go to the gym
>>
File: 1450655692167.jpg (22 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1450655692167.jpg
22 KB, 400x396
time to buy a new tv anon or you're never gonna get laid
>>
>>35341340
Netflix and chill is shit,
This is what you do:
Tell her you're gonna take her to high end underground restaurant that doesn't take reservations, when you get there, act surprised that it's closed (as it always is on sundays), say "if you want we could just eat pizza and watch a movie at my place", she'll say yes. When you arrive at your apartment, your roomate will be "occupied reading" in the living room, so you'll have to watch the movie and eat the pizza in your bedroom. Wait until she says' Pizza's good", look her in the eyes and say "you're the one that's good" proceed to bang.
>>
File: 1450261668727.jpg (14 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1450261668727.jpg
14 KB, 229x220
>>35345826
Well at least he can make jokes about how his dick is almost as big as the screen they're watching the movie from
>>
>>35345833
>Roommate reading in living room.
>Tell him to GTFO.
>But there's a huge spider in my room.
>>
File: 1449050948860.jpg (56 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1449050948860.jpg
56 KB, 313x254
>>35345892
>burst into his room to kill it
>it can lift more than you
>it can just straight lift you
>>
>>35345833
Nice reference
>>
>>35342716
Sam?
>>
>>35344532

ye and have a christy mack situation on my hands
>>
>>35345833
>implications
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.