[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/ You know what would be cool? A diagram of all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
hey /fit/

You know what would be cool? A diagram of all the muscles in the body like the one on the left, and you could highlight it or hover your mouse over it and it would give you a bunch of exercises that work that muscle. Maybe it could give you workouts that primarily focus that muscle, and some that work that muscle secondary to a different primary muscle. It might make planning a workout routine simpler, and more custom to what you wanted to do.

Does anyone know if something like I described already exists?
>>
Sounds cool. Make it breh. If you know shit about programming and computers
>>
>>35341042
I don't. I was kind of hoping someone much more intelligent than I had already done so
>>
You could call it MuscleMap.com
>>
>>35341068
damn you, i thought this was a passive-aggressive way of telling me the idea already exists
>>
exrx.net

How you don't know this already is beyond me.
>>
>>35341255
thanks, faggot
>>
Fitness buddy pretty good app that has that
>>
>>35340965
Literally exrx.
>>
The Jefit app does what you're talking about too, although not as many muscle groups
>>
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

And then click "rating" to get the highest rated exercises on the top.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.