[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk into a bar and this guy slaps your girl's ass.. what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mark.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
You walk into a bar and this guy slaps your girl's ass.. what do?
>>
Bean him over the head with the gallon of milk I keep on me at all times.
>Th-thanks Mark
>>
>>35340485
Jab him in the face multiple times as he tries to move around with his shitty cardio
>>
I've been taking my wife' son to karate classes for a few months now, I usually just sit and watch but it seems really interesting and fun and was thinking of getting into if just for this type of situation
Anybody got any tips for getting into martial arts so you can fight better?
>>
>>35340485
Use his accumalated injuries from heavy barbell lifts over the years and shitty cardio to wear him down until hes panting on the floor. Then I show him the real meaning of "ass drive"
>>
Be sad he didn't smack my ass

>glutes too small.
>>
Turn 360 degrees and hip drive away
>>
>>35340558
>thinking of getting into if just for this type of situation

taking hours of classes for the .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that Rippledoe touches your girlfriends butt?
>>
>>35340558
<wife's son

Fuckin cuck
>>
>>35340485

Assume he's just teaching her how to squat. I know the guy's obviously gay.
>>
Apologize for having a girly ass, then thank him for activating my glutes before squatting the bar I just accidentally walked into.
>>
shoot him and then take a shit in his dead mouth while yelling "fecal matter"
>>
>>35340558

>wife's son

Top meme
>>
>>35340533
The old holly Holm treatment
>>
>>35340485
power clean the bar and shout AWAKEN MY MASTERS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.