[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw needed full 2 years of good nutrition and dedicated training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mark-rippetoe1.jpg (72 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
mark-rippetoe1.jpg
72 KB, 800x532
>mfw needed full 2 years of good nutrition and dedicated training to get to 3x5x140kg squat
>>
>>35330577
I got that in a year without a belt and I fucked around bad.
You were just lazy OP.

Just follow a real program baka desu senpai
>>
>SS
>>
Unless you want to compete, it doesn't matter. You did good, you put in some effort and made results.

If gym is the only thing in your life, then it could be important to get 3x5x140kg asap. But if you are not going to compete and you lift for fun - then wtf? Does it matter if you hit 200kg after 5 years or 3 years, if you will keep lifting as long as possible?
>>
>tfw lanklet on a manlet board where squats are overhyped

feels bad man
>>
>>35330722

Squatted 145kgx5 in 4 months as a lanklet. It's your genetics, not your height.
>>
>>35330577
Who you competing against, nigga? 2 years ago your squat was shit and now you squat 140kg 3x5. That's something to be happy about.
>>
>>35330577
gratz op, you're not weak anymore, going towards strong now, keep going, and dont mind the trolls here that benched lmao4plate first time in the gym, leave ego at the door and progress for yourself by yourself
>>
>>35330740
idk man. Im a lanket and hit 4 plate DL with ease but will never tell any one my squat..including you fuckers
>>
>>35330675
solid advice
>>
>>35330577
stop lying to yourself. we both know you stay up late shitposting on 4chan and thats why your squat stayed so low.
>>
>>35330783
>being this insecure
>>
>>35330804
OP here. No, i was really dedicated, but i didnt do SS. I military pressed 1pl8 before i squatted 2pl8 and i when i hit 2pl8 bench for reps, my squat was at like 110kg. Probably have bad leg genetics.
>>
After 2.5 months I'm going to hit 195 tonight. Is that bad? Going for 175 on bench.
>>
itt: virgins surprised because different bodies have different capacities
>>
Ive been lifting 3.5 years and the most I've ever squatted is 130kg for reps.

I look aesthetic as fuck and extremely proportionate/symmetrical so I don't give a fuck. Gave up on the whole strength meme shit awhile ago. I just maintain my lifts and low bodyfat now, look better than 99.99% of the population so I honestly don't care anymore when it comes to how much I lift.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.