[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fish oil is a meme supplement with no actual value
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: fish oil.png (291 KB, 625x1611) Image search: [Google]
fish oil.png
291 KB, 625x1611
Fish oil is a meme supplement with no actual value
>>
>>35326921
>Chowdury
>Ghosh
>Implying I'll listen to what some indian doctors say
>>
I actually agree with you that fish oil (like pretty much all supplements) is a waste of money, but this guy's half-literate Facebook tirade is probably not the most convincing means of spreading that argument.
>>
Supplements whey multi vitamins. They're all useless bro. Saying you take any of that you might as well say. Yeah this is my first year lifting because i actually believe that this stuff will make a marginal difference
>>
>>35326980
right vegan and whole foods is the only way to go
>>
>>35326921
>Facebook post
Discarded.
>>
Pretend you're Japanese and say krill oil
>>
There is no way I'm reading that social media-speak bullshit.
>>
>>35326921
Is it that hard to put some links to the studies and articles mentioned?
>>
Nutrition is a meme, all you need to live is water
>>
>>35327851
Water is a meme, all you need to live is air.
>>
>>35326921
DESIGNATED
>>
>>35326921

http://examine.com/supplements/fish-oil/

Why people even consider anything they read on /fit/ is beyond me
>>
>>35328092
Air is a meme, all you need to live is existence
>>
>>35326980
Whey is just protein, often times a cheap source of it. I don't get why people say it's a waste of money when it can save money when compared to other protein sources.
>>
>>35326921
If it's on Llewellyn's Anabolics it's good enough for me.
>>
>>35326921
>Candida

Stopped reading there
>>
>>35326980

Exactly, which is why literally none of the pro athletes or bodybuilders use them right?
>>
>>35329203

They are all on roids.
>>
>>35329203
whey and creatinine and vitamin D are good, it's fish oil that's bunk
>>
This thread is a good example why I never believe /fit/.
So many idiots.
>>
>>35329243
Yeah, cause you don't need to do anything when on roids, muscle just grows from sitting on your ass...
>>
No its not

http://examine.com/supplements/Fish+Oil/

Fucking stupid people
>>
>>35329203
Because they get paid to use them and show them off
>>
>>35328262
Existence is a meme there is only (You)
>>
>>35329330
Awesome find, brussel
>>
>>35329566
Wut mate?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.