[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your gains are the only thing keeping you from killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: 1433927845869.jpg (191 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1433927845869.jpg
191 KB, 1959x1469
>tfw your gains are the only thing keeping you from killing yourself

brehs...
>>
File: 1450603754628.jpg (114 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1450603754628.jpg
114 KB, 480x608
IKTFB

What bears you down?

>tfw only a few friends
>tfw 0 game with girls
>tfw ED
>tfw I dislike my career choice
>tfw I don't know what I would like anyway
>tfw only happy when in the gym making gains
>tfw permanent insomnia
>tfw extremely hard to get up in the morning
>>
>>35326722
>22 years old
>First year of uni, but I don't have any friends, mediocre in my classes
>Kissless virgin
>Ugly as fuck, so I don't even try to talk to girls
>Have a horrible accent/speech impediment
>Two close friends of mine died a couple of years back (with only a year in between their deaths)
>Immigrant, so I left all of my friends behind and now all of them are all over the place, our relationships have basically disappeared, haven't spoken to any of them in years, whenever I message them I either get ignored or get one word replies
>tfw these people were my friends
>The girl I had a crush on, but never had the balls to ask out, even though I knew she kind of liked me back, got married to a rich businessman
>Broke as fuck 22 year old uni student with no prospects in the future
>Wasting my youth sitting alone in my room
>Cry myself to sleep every night

Honestly, I wish I could just die.
>>
File: 1450603754622.jpg (18 KB, 350x217) Image search: [Google]
1450603754622.jpg
18 KB, 350x217
>>35326746
a-at least you have your gains, senpai
>>
>>35326746
Sounds rough breh... But im sure it will get better.

Are you at least making some sick gains?
>>
>>35326746
Your pain overshadows mine to a great extent, I just got dumped and all my friends are too busy to hang out or talk, so I feel alone.

We can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time.
>>
>tfw all my friends have gfs and some are even getting married/having kids
>tfw my last proper friend recently got a girl
>we never see eachother anymore
>tfw my social life is effectively over
>>
File: post.jpg (130 KB, 736x1000) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
130 KB, 736x1000
>twf you are cutting because you are poor, not fat
>>
>>35326845
does the bulk privilege trigger you?
>>
>0 game with girls
>ED
>insomnia
>hard to get up in the morning

Sounds like me when I fapped the shit out of my dick. Try quitting.
>>
>>35326746
Find a new hobby outside lifting, preferably something that is done outside. Do whatever you like, fuck other people's standards.If your friends don't even reply to your messages they're not worth thinking about anon. Fuck them.
>Get out there and do what you enjoy and fuck what other people think.
>>
File: 1437653939324.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1437653939324.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>that dumbass mongoloid from school has a better job than you
Goddammit I wish I quit school at 16 and got an apprenticeship somewhere.
>>
File: post.jpg (37 KB, 750x586) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
37 KB, 750x586
>>35326850

nah but i had way more privileges before i got a car
>>
what does ed stand for?
>>
Every day I say "kill me" I've tried to stop the last 2 weeks but it always comes out. Usually when the shower turns into a shame shower and I'm thinking about how cringey and clueless I have been with this girl I like.
>>
>>35326902
erectile dysfunction
>>
>>35326722
>>35326746
>>35326970
I'm sorry you all are feeling so badly. Just remember that we all are going through struggles. You're all still here, so there's a part of you that hasn't given up on overcoming your struggles and living a fulfilling life. You have hope that your life will improve.

I'm having a hard time saying what I want to say in the rest of this post so I'm going to leave you with a video that inspires me every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuoVM9nm42E&spfreload=1

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
>>
Ran out of my golden brown yesterday and Smoked my last bit of weed before work last night.

Just got back from the gym, endorphin's helping me through today, Tomorrow is rest day so it's gonna be hard. Hate working through withdrawals.

Reup isn't until after X-mas. Anyone else drug ktfw?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.