[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie about jacked /fit tier biological father coming home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 029840958034968049358.png (388 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
029840958034968049358.png
388 KB, 1366x768
>Movie about jacked /fit tier biological father coming home
>husbando step father is beta wageslave
>titled "daddy's home"

is hollywood making movies for us now?
>>
But marky is a manlet
>>
>making movies for us
lol
I guarantee you the movie ends with the two dads making nice and being good friends and wahlberg will be like 'you're a great dad and I'm lucky to have you looking after my kids'

its pro cuckold jew trash.
>>
>>35324237
You know what this proves? Women are disgusting self absorbed selfish creatures that only do things to benefit themselves. This movie is a total disaster. The "wife" has children with the alpha /fit/ male to get his good genetics and then ditches him to leech of the rich executive beta to feed her children and give her a lavish lifestyle.
>>
>>35324455
What's wrong m8? Tired of being rejected by women?
>>
>>35324466
it just gave me an epiphany to be a fat loser. But rich
>>
<6'0"
don't care
>>
>>35324455
Aw. And when I read OP I thought it was a cute movie about a gay couple.

What's with this cuckold fetish fucking hollywood? Are they ALL that pathetic?
>>
>>35324503
Hollywood movies are written by ugly Jewish manlets who only got there because of the education and connections given to them by their ugly Jewish parents.

They used their Jew gold to get a Aryan wife, and now they feel insecure so they write shit like this.
>>
>>35324352
exactly, just like /fit/

probably lies about his height online as well
>>
>>35324455
Did those mean girls hurt your feelings in highschool anon?
>>
>>35324652
nah i married my highschool sweetheart and we're quite happy at the moment. I just dont want no fat dadbod as mofo stealing muh gurl
>>
>>35324466
>>35324652
get a load of these beta white knights
>>
>>35324517
an* Aryan wife
You'd know grammar if you had an education :^)
>>
>>35324466

Found the shenon.

C u cker no kucking.
>>
File: image.jpg (453 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453 KB, 2048x1365
>>35324517
>mfw this kinda makes sense
>>
>>35324466
Ever notice how when women dont have anything to disprove your argument but still disagree with it the first thing thy do is atrack your masculinity? Yea, you just did that. You acted like a little bitch.
>>
>>35324517
/pol/ plz go
>>
>>35325422
Ever notice how when men dont have anything to disprove your argument but still disagree with it the first thing thy do is atrack your masculinity? Yea, you just did that. You acted like a little bitch.
>>
>>35324385
nah they gonna both get jacked become gay, get custody of the kid and live happily ever after without the woman.
>>
>>35324237
Implying fit isn't the beta cuck of the 2
>>
>>35324237
Spoiler: Will Ferrell (i.e. the beta wageslave) ends up with the chick and the loving family.
>>
>>35325465
How about he invites his son to lift with him, gets him jacked (which cuck dad does not like) and they end up having sex in the lockerroom
>>
Did no one realize his last name is Mayron?
>>
>>35325510
its ok for as long as you dont have to kill your son and nuke boston
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.