[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ What do you do to get over workout pains - the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20150328_020806.png (121 KB, 298x337) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150328_020806.png
121 KB, 298x337
Hey /fit/

What do you do to get over workout pains - the first ones you get, at least? Exercising always gets me so sore I want to cut myself open and glue my tendons back together and... I don't know, it's just that I'm so intolerant to pain that it drives me crazy, sometimes to the point of tears, y'know.
And it's not even anything intense; even some light jogging is enough to break me.

Everybody always says it's the "first workouts pains everybody has" but this shit has been going on forever. I try to eat well, I take walks, etc, but this shit just keeps happening, and it's not the "good feel" kinda pain, it's not "just a lil sore", it's literal "I have four burning knives stabbed into every square inch of my body right now" pain.
I'm waiting for exams to see if it's fibromyalgia or some shit... Got low iron and other 10 things outta normal, yeah, need that checked out.

Well, went real offtopic there, my bad

But yeah, do you remember your "first workouts pains"? And how do you get over them, even if they're not the first ones?
>>
Weed
>>
>>35323610
Never gonna make it
>>
>>35323610
Buh weed don't even exist here and I'm broke anyway
Should I smoke tea leaves instead
>>
>>35323618
How am I never gonna make it ?
>>
>>35323650
Weed doesnt exist ? Where the fuck are you and no I only smoke for recreation. Im 17 graduated early and am going to college to play football along with a Navy scholarship if Lord Zenu allows.
>>
>>35323661

cause you are a stoner.
>>
>>35323693
I live in fucking Europoor, the poorest of poorest regions of it, even. We all got no weed here, and if we do, that shit's like 75$.

'Sides, I'm too much of a loser pussy to actually do it.
>>
>>35323596
Nigga, deal with it. I couldn't extend my arms more 90 degrees a intense tearing sensation. I was walking around like C-3PO
>>
>>35323661
Enjoy your esteogen
>>
>>35323711
Checkd sir , anyways yea but that doesnt mean anything. I have my priorities in order. I used to go to the gym everyday smoking until my leg got fucked
>>
File: y.jpg (19 KB, 480x404) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
19 KB, 480x404
>>35323747
Pls

I wish I had that will, pal, I envy ya

I can't just "deal with it".

If I could I wouldn't have been in psychiatry for the last 5 years senpai
>>
>>35323596
Weed does help greatly to relieve stress and soreness. But the other things that would help are:
Plenty of sleep
Pre and postworkout nutrition
Foam rolling
LOTS of stretching (daily at least)
And lastly make sure your technique is on point or you can promote injuries and muscle imbalances.
>>
Smoke a bowl -> foam roll -> sauna
>>
>>35323596
I fucking love this shit. Feels fucking great m8, can barely walk and I know shit went right. I don't know how people don't get into it, I just get severly addicted to the feeling.

Fucking love it.
>>
>>35323596
Glucosamine with MSM and Stopain spray. You will thank me.
>>
>>35324371
I feel bad when i dont feel anythinf after lifting ;_;
>>
>>35324394
Yeah, you need to feel the burn, the pain, the tear in the muscle.

Things that you don't need are messed up joints or a completely torn muscle.
>>
>>35323805
your leg got fucked because you were smoking, get your shit together before you give other people advise, its just inconsiderate.
>>
>>35324519
My leg got fucked up because i was on the way from work and had to catch the bus at 11 and fell on a peice of rebar sticking out of the ground and it sliced me up and im the inconsiderate one ?
>>
>>35324303
>>35324368
Foam roll... I'd actually never heard of that and it sounds good.

>>35324368
does bathing in hell-temperature water count as sauna

>>35324371
I just can't, and this is coming from someone with a slight pain kink. But not in this situation. I simply... Can't. I'm a pussy.

>>35324388
Alrighty, thank you.

On another note, do y'all prefer heat or cold post workout? Or both? Or none?
>>
>>35325765
>does bathing in hell-temperature water count as sauna
No, that's being an idiot.
>>
>>35325773
But it feels good mang :^(
Alrighty then
>>
>>35323596
Youre sore because you dont workout enough. 2 times a week is how much you should hit each muscle
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.